GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Reactions: Uncle Loco

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
LOL I am at the limit in my signature.
I know, right? I'm sure you know you can shorten it a little bit (81) by changing:
WVM mini FAQ (includes update status) Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-3800521 (last updated Sep 17th 2020) Target Update Sep 26th 3PM EST.
to
WVM mini FAQ (includes update status) (last update Sep 17th 2020) Target Update Sep 26th 3PM EST.
Sorry for OT.
:unsure:*Looks at my own signature. Ponders where that might of been seen*

Hopefully whatever the issue is works out for you in the long run.

As for the update, I got my note pad ready to go. The theory/conspiracy crafting is going to be in full force and ready to go. Hopefully you guys can handle everything I toss out there.

Fairly ready and waiting. Just need to get some more microwave popcorn packs and drinks. ;):whistle::geek:

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Weren't there gonna be a somekind of update around these days or was it October 23 or something am I mixing dates? I have been waiting for today :( (I don't now the last announcements btw so sorry if I'm mistaken)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Something just occurred to me. Jamie & Elizabeth 's mother is going to be visiting. Do you think it will be near the end of the bowling event or sometime during day 8?
I don't know how it will play out but i'm hoping for the most dead pan delivery.

Jamie: Yeah mom, this is my boyfriend. Future father of my child and his harem of future wives.
Jamies Mom: Oh that's nice......wait harem ?
Queue

• Haha
Reactions: Aioto

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't know how it will play out but i'm hoping for the most dead pan delivery.

Jamie: Yeah mom, this is my boyfriend. Future father of my child and his harem of future wives.
Jamies Mom: Oh that's nice......wait harem ?
Queue
I was hoping for more of something like this.

Jamie: Hi mom this is my boyfriend, and that is his girlfriend Shauna, and his other girlfriend Bailey, and his other girlfriend Penny, and his other girlfriend Zoe, and his other girlfriend Natalie.

Jamie's Mom: They are his what?

Girls: We are his girlfriends.

Jamie's Mom: (Looks at Cedey) I suppose you are his girlfriend too.

Cedey: No he is my brubru, but if he wasn't I would be his girlfriend too.

Rachael: (enters with her giant boobs popping out of her robe) Oh hi, you must be Jamie's mom. Her boyfriend works for me, as a prostitute.

Jamie's Mom: What is going on her (faints).

Jamie: (looks to MC) I think she likes you.

End scene

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Jamie: Hi mom this is my boyfriend, and that is his girlfriend Shauna, and his other girlfriend Bailey, and his other girlfriend Penny, and his other girlfriend Zoe, and his other girlfriend Natalie.

Rachael: (enters with her giant boobs popping out of her robe) Oh hi, you must be Jamie's mom. Her boyfriend works for me, as a prostitute.

End scene
haha this would be perfect

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am waiting for the go ahead from jamie to include Liz
I am sure that will come soon. I think she will redeem herself during the call with the mother or if the mother comes to visit them. Jamie will give the ok, she seems to get off on hearing about who the MC has sex with and what they do. This will give her another girl to hear about.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

End scene
my play through would have 2 additional lines in there somewhere

Bailey: Fun fact: He also really likes to be called Daddy during sex

Shauna: Yes....yes he does

:devilish:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes