BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Whoa from the looks of it, I'm really gonna have a GOOD time playing this game.
having trouble with the Mods tho. i would appreciate some assistance tehee

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Effing hell yes you will ;)

If you are talking about the gallery mod this should only be a matter of copying it in:

Installation:
SPOILER

Extract to your WVM folder

So empty the content of the zip into the WVM main folder.

Have not done it myself though..

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
How many days until Cyberpunk 2077 ?
There are only 55 days to go

How many weeks before Cyberpunk 2077 ?
There are only 7 weeks to go

How many days Until WVM
There is only two days left what are u more excited for WVM OR CYBERPUNK 2077
This is a difficult question, on the one hand Cyberpunk is likely to be the best game of all time, and on the other hand my PC is not that good :(

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
High praise indeed! (y)
Simple.
Games like Cyberpunk are a pretty cool and I like to play them. More of a adventure/survival sim guy myself.
Still, the games I support here or have linked in my footer signature hit me me deeper than that. They resonate with me.
So no, no competition.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This is an awesome game, but I have never used a mod for it before so I am not sure what you need help with.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
How many days until Cyberpunk 2077 ?
There are only 55 days to go

How many weeks before Cyberpunk 2077 ?
There are only 7 weeks to go

How many days Until WVM
There is only two days left what are u more excited for WVM OR CYBERPUNK 2077
WVM cause i dont know what Cyberpunk is xD But even if i did know what it was.... Its still WVM :D

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I hope there no more delays for both of them looking forward to get back into WVM
Nah, if he said about a month ago that he returned with all the energy, you must be gathering all the renderings to make a mega update, it will be the third coming of the Lord ...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I will miss the conspiracy theories and the fun we shared. My favourite moment was @LocoGringo78 learning he had been mind wiped
Are you taking a break from here too?

I am still trying to figure out how I was mind wiped, but oh well I still have some kool-aid left over from earlier this week.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Nah, if he said about a month ago that he returned with all the energy, you must be gathering all the renderings to make a mega update, it will be the third coming of the Lord ...
Looks to be a good size update. Hopefully we get some answers and some good stuff at the events we are expecting to happen. Should be: the rest of the housemates meet Tali, the bowling event, talk with Cedey, date with Jamie. Based on the spoiler screen shots 3 of those have been confirmed. I can not wait for the update. Fingers crossed for some Stacy stuff, but I am not getting my hopes up.

Changelog for Day 7 final (Day 7 0.7.7)
1200 new renders
11 new animations
New renders for some earlier scenes in day 7
Slight story changes to earlier scenes in day 7

Official release date:
September 26th (3pm EST)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Looks to be a good size update. Hopefully we get some answers and some good stuff at the events we are expecting to happen. Should be: the rest of the housemates meet Tali, the bowling event, talk with Cedey, date with Jamie. Based on the spoiler screen shots 3 of those have been confirmed. I can not wait for the update. Fingers crossed for some Stacy stuff, but I am not getting my hopes up.

Changelog for Day 7 final (Day 7 0.7.7)
1200 new renders
11 new animations
New renders for some earlier scenes in day 7
Slight story changes to earlier scenes in day 7

Official release date:
September 26th (3pm EST)
I'm currently undecided as to whether I should start the game again from the start (I plan on doing this anyway once the Week 1 update drops) or just start Day 7 again.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm currently undecided as to whether I should start the game again from the start (I plan on doing this anyway once the Week 1 update drops) or just start Day 7 again.
My plan is to start with day 7 final, for my 2 primary play throughs (Same set of girls in each but one transgender female Shauna route and one female Shauna route), then go back and start a fresh game to see what is different. I am pretty sure someone posted those spoilers here on what was changed in the earlier days, but I wanted to be surprised. After that it is work on updating the game guide with the new content.

I have talked about this game so much since the last update I feel I have most of the day activities memorized at this point. Although I have been told several times this week that my mind has been wiped so maybe this is all in my head. :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes