Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I will sit back and enjoy my pint in one hand and jug of moonshine in other hand... I am sure :unsure: @LocoGringo78 will reclaim Shauna back... :oops: :eek:
LOL I don't need to fight over characters here. I know I can't claim any of them (no matter how bad I want to claim Stacy as my own), that's why I have a clone army of Stacy. The real Stacy belongs to BD like all the rest of the characters in WVM (no matter how bad we may think we can claim any of them) and the Clone Stacy army is mine. Just like SB and BB belong to The Krypt Angel .

The fun part here is discussing the characters we all love and enjoy, all while splashing in some craziness. While I can't say the Stacy Clone Army is as well known as SB and BB. Some of the regulars here think of these characters as actual members on the site. I know I have had entire conversations with SB and BB before. I will always think of them as actual members on the site and not the characters from the game.

We may have some other lunatics come in here and try to lay claim to characters, but for the most part we look past that. Now if someone wants to get creative and come up with back ground stories and other crazy adventures for those alter ego's/off shoots of a character in WVM I am all for that. As for the claims I am with you and sitting back enjoying the madness or ignoring it at times. o_O

Stacy Clone Army1.png

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
LOL I don't need to fight over characters here. I know I can't claim any of them (no matter how bad I want to claim Stacy as my own), that's why I have a clone army of Stacy. The real Stacy belongs to BD like all the rest of the characters in WVM (no matter how bad we may think we can claim any of them) and the Clone Stacy army is mine. Just like SB and BB belong to The Krypt Angel .

The fun part here is discussing the characters we all love and enjoy, all while splashing in some craziness. While I can't say the Stacy Clone Army is as well known as SB and BB. Some of the regulars here think of these characters as actual members on the site. I know I have had entire conversations with SB and BB before. I will always think of them as actual members on the site and not the characters from the game.

We may have some other lunatics come in here and try to lay claim to characters, but for the most part we look past that. Now if someone wants to get creative and come up with back ground stories and other crazy adventures for those alter ego's/off shoots of a character in WVM I am all for that. As for the claims I am with you and sitting back enjoying the madness or ignoring it at times. o_O

View attachment 831174
There was a point where I debated registering alt accounts for each of The Twins but decided not to cuz it would make my whole shtick way to tedious too be fun

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You know that this can be arranged :unsure:
Fair fight or not, your dead body it will be :devilish:

There is just too many here who would court Shauna. ( Both F and T )

And to be absolutely realistic, whom of us would she choose when she has MC?
I'm not the same Ghostface from the movies...

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

View attachment 831174
Exactly posts like that are the reason I name you, and some others here, family. (y)

Permission pending ;)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
And the madness continues. Tune in later today to see how the fight for fictional characters ends my money is on the the shark in the bottom corner or the red bear spinning in a circle for no reason for who wins the rights to claim Shauna as there own.

I dont want her, you can keep her and ill have Liz instead seeing as im losing anyway backing the black bear who took to the ropes like a champ and managed to miss an entire ring full of mascots with his sweeping scarf swipe!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I dont want her, you can keep her and ill have Liz instead seeing as im losing anyway backing the black bear who took to the ropes like a champ and managed to miss an entire ring full of mascots with his sweeping scarf swipe!
I was actually looking for something else when I found that and figured it fits perfectly with the cyber fighting over who can claim which fictional character. We all have our favorites here no judgements.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I think I'll hold off on a complete replay until the week 1 update, but I'll probably find a save before day 7 to see all the changes.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

View attachment 831174
n̷̬͙͕͉͔̠̥̟̖̘̮̥̙͈̾͛̍͐̒͋͑̐̏̇͗̓ͅo̵̗̝̮̙̩̺̬̻̩̐̈́͐̈͛̔̈́̈́ͅ ̴̛͉̲͕͓̓̓̆̏̒̌̉̿̎͌̆̕̕͝m̷̛̞̟̣̠̳̳̪͖͉̞͔̣͒͛̓̀̂̇̇͒̉̀̚͘̚͜͜ạ̷͙̯̰̉̈͋̋̾̇̊͊͠ṭ̶̞̫̓̒̃̈́͂̆́̑͌̿͝t̸̢̧͙̩̦̙̖̱̮̭͙͍͉̳̆́͊̍̓͜ę̴̨̛͇͕̭̳͕̙̬̠͈̗̩̀̐͋̅̄̔́̔̈͗͋̊͝ṙ̵̡̨̲̫̘̇̄̂́̿ ̷͇͈̰̜̮͕͍͎̙̗͙̪̤̖̃̊̋̒̽͜ḩ̶̨̯̳̹̱̯͍̠͈̞̭͎͈̺͊͒͑̉̃̑̿͑̓͂̈͘̕o̸͍͖͕͍͛͑̈́̐̂͐̏͘͝w̵̯̞͚̮̰̱̜̭͍̱͋̌͋̈̍̓͋͌̎̆̽͂ ̸̨̣̆̑̄̃̊̎̃̀͌b̵͚͚̈́̄̍̿͐͌̿̐͆̕̕͝͝ǎ̵̟͇͒͝d̸̗̣͇̠̈́̊̌̃͒̃̈̇̒̓͠ ̶̡̼̩͚̬̥̩͚͓̤̯̳̰́͗͑͊͋͛́̈́̊w̶̨̳̜̹͙̪̩͖͓͓̞̥̐͊͗̋̍̅̽͠ͅe̴̡͇͕̲̬̭͖̿͗̽̓̿̑͠ ̵͈̣̩̖̰̱̱̤̹̾̒̋̂͊̿̚m̵̱͔̔̽́͊̔͌̄̕a̶̛̘̞̞͉͍̗̰̦̟̥͛́̈́̔̉̇͠y̴̟͛̓̑̒̐̃̉͋̆̑̒̚͠ ̸̢̛̤̻͚͙̹͎̦̑̒́͌̈́̈͘͜͠t̴̨̛͍̬̤̻̹̋̄̇̿̂͛̕h̸̢̛̜̤̰̫̰̪͊̀̌̽̈́̏͌͂͝͝ī̴̧̛̱̙̗̪͉́̾̀͋̏̓̃̒̄͌͜n̶̢̰͓̜̬̩͓̭̗͙̞̤̹̑̔̈́͐͌̅̍̏̕ķ̵̱̗̠̖̣̙͆͂̔͌̑͋̕ ̷̢̨̮̮̘̦̙͇̤̖͓̘̳͊̄̿̏w̶̢̻͕͓̯͙̼̣͍̱̲͓̝͈̔͊̆̋̌̽͑͐̄̄e̴̖̟͍̊͊ͅ ̸̧̪͉̬̜̗̲̯̻̘͙̋̏̋̉̾̌̎̾̑͊̀̀̚͝ĉ̴̢̫̦͙̝̚ḁ̵̡̡̨͙̭͉͕͕̅͌̂̽̅̀̿̑̓͝͝ͅņ̴̡͖̆ͅ ̸̛̮̘̒͂̄̑͆͊͑̀͌̌̒̎̚̚c̵̡̢̭̳̖̙̱̺͚̖̿́́͒͆̄̎̃l̸̛͓͇̍̀̃̏̿̃̓͐ä̶̪͎͚̫̒̃̑͂̑͆͒̊͜i̸̞̭̯͓̖̠̟̫̩̳̩̝̖̠̒̀͋̔̒̏̀̿͆̏̋͜m̷̰̰̬̘̰̗̰̙̩̗͐ͅ ̵̡̨̛̛̥̝̼͈̤̺̲̳͇͇̪̊̌̏̏̉͌̀͝͠ͅà̸̡̢̛͙͔̻͍͇̜͙̘̓͐̀̑̌̏͆̀͠n̴̟̍́̌̔̂́́̓̏͂̚y̶̨͍̾̆̓͝ ̸̡̥̗͚̟̖̪̺͈̈́͒͋̀̌͊o̸̢̯͓̪̺͖̣̎̏͝f̷̳̗̈́̽͆ ̸̢́t̶͚̤̅́h̶̨̧̲͇̲̳̣͓̞̯̓̈̈́͘͘ȩ̷̛͙̻̖̜͎̣̿̿̐͆̓͌̍͌̐͂͆́͜͜m̸̦̜̹̳̥̜̟̈́͑̉͗͛̎̑͑͝͝͠͝
ń̸͐͌̈́̃̈́͌͗͠ơ̸̈́̂̈́̐̆̀̉͠͠ ̴͆̊m̷̈̈̑̔̈̎̑͛a̶̒t̶̛͒̽͋͗̀̽̄̽̅t̷̐̌̇̂͊̿͆̽̾̈́̚͘é̴̛̇̒̎̉͑̓́̉̐̌͠͝͝r̶̾̊̀̓̕̕͝͝ ̸͂̌͐͑̾̏͋͠h̵͌̔̊ö̸́͂̋̓̾̋̓w̵͐̾̇̃͊ ̷̀̂̈́̾̓̈́͋̊̎̑̿͘͘͝͝b̴̓̇́a̷̋̈́͗͋̈́̑̈́͑̉̇d̶̈́ ̶̿̽̈̅̾̈́̉̋̑̋̽̎͝ẁ̸͗̈́̆ẻ̷̀ ̵͆̌͆̆͗̿͆͘m̴͊̇͒ä̷́y̴̓͛̑̈́̾͝͝ ̵̛́͐͌̏̔̿͌̀̂̒ẗ̷́h̶̊̉̐͘i̴͊̅̿̉̂͐̐̑n̷̎k̸̛̔̍̈͐̔̌̒̿̒͠͝͝͝ ̴̅͛̈́̉͊̊̒͑̒̈́̅͋ẁ̷̃̒͗̔́̍̿͘͠ẽ̴̈́̎ ̵͗͛̄͛̋̓̕͘c̸͆̈́͐̍̊͊̈̐̕͝ä̷́͌ñ̴͠ ̷̇̔̋̏̇̿̓̈̒̄̚c̶̆͐́̈́̎̽͘l̷̛̿̏̾̌̅͗͛̀̔͂̇a̴͊̌̄̃̅̄̅͝i̸̛̓͊̓͘m̴͑̒̅͋͒̋̕̕̚͠ ̸̛̈́̔͋̏͐̕͠á̵̕n̶̓͗y̴̒̔̈́ ̸̍o̴͊̐͑̿̉͌́͐̾̃̂̈́̃͘f̸̑̌̽́̊̍͊̾̀̏̑̎͘͘ ̴̈́̍͒̈ẗ̶̀̍̑̿͑̎̅̀̊̚͠͝h̷̅́̄̓̈̓͗̂̅̇̚͠é̴̽̈́̉̇̉́̓̾̋̿̊̉̂͝m̵̔̒̀̏̄͂̾̀̋̌͝
n̷o̷ ̶m̵a̶t̵t̶e̴r̴ ̸h̴o̴w̷ ̶b̸a̴d̴ ̶w̵e̶ ̶m̴a̶y̶ ̸t̸h̶i̶n̸k̸ ̵w̸e̷ ̷c̴a̵n̵ ̵c̶l̷a̷i̵m̷ ̷a̴n̶y̸ ̵o̸f̸ ̸t̴h̴e̵m̷

Hmm? Wait a minute… what?! Oh no, nonono. You see, I found mine. Fair and square. Now you, good sir, take it up with Ava, unless of course you think she couldn't have claimed her in the first… Oh. But… if Ava hasn't been able to claim her, then what exactly did end up on that pile to later be spirited off by me? *focuses it* It looks like some kind of shadow. Like a female Shadow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
n̷̬͙͕͉͔̠̥̟̖̘̮̥̙͈̾͛̍͐̒͋͑̐̏̇͗̓ͅo̵̗̝̮̙̩̺̬̻̩̐̈́͐̈͛̔̈́̈́ͅ ̴̛͉̲͕͓̓̓̆̏̒̌̉̿̎͌̆̕̕͝m̷̛̞̟̣̠̳̳̪͖͉̞͔̣͒͛̓̀̂̇̇͒̉̀̚͘̚͜͜ạ̷͙̯̰̉̈͋̋̾̇̊͊͠ṭ̶̞̫̓̒̃̈́͂̆́̑͌̿͝t̸̢̧͙̩̦̙̖̱̮̭͙͍͉̳̆́͊̍̓͜ę̴̨̛͇͕̭̳͕̙̬̠͈̗̩̀̐͋̅̄̔́̔̈͗͋̊͝ṙ̵̡̨̲̫̘̇̄̂́̿ ̷͇͈̰̜̮͕͍͎̙̗͙̪̤̖̃̊̋̒̽͜ḩ̶̨̯̳̹̱̯͍̠͈̞̭͎͈̺͊͒͑̉̃̑̿͑̓͂̈͘̕o̸͍͖͕͍͛͑̈́̐̂͐̏͘͝w̵̯̞͚̮̰̱̜̭͍̱͋̌͋̈̍̓͋͌̎̆̽͂ ̸̨̣̆̑̄̃̊̎̃̀͌b̵͚͚̈́̄̍̿͐͌̿̐͆̕̕͝͝ǎ̵̟͇͒͝d̸̗̣͇̠̈́̊̌̃͒̃̈̇̒̓͠ ̶̡̼̩͚̬̥̩͚͓̤̯̳̰́͗͑͊͋͛́̈́̊w̶̨̳̜̹͙̪̩͖͓͓̞̥̐͊͗̋̍̅̽͠ͅe̴̡͇͕̲̬̭͖̿͗̽̓̿̑͠ ̵͈̣̩̖̰̱̱̤̹̾̒̋̂͊̿̚m̵̱͔̔̽́͊̔͌̄̕a̶̛̘̞̞͉͍̗̰̦̟̥͛́̈́̔̉̇͠y̴̟͛̓̑̒̐̃̉͋̆̑̒̚͠ ̸̢̛̤̻͚͙̹͎̦̑̒́͌̈́̈͘͜͠t̴̨̛͍̬̤̻̹̋̄̇̿̂͛̕h̸̢̛̜̤̰̫̰̪͊̀̌̽̈́̏͌͂͝͝ī̴̧̛̱̙̗̪͉́̾̀͋̏̓̃̒̄͌͜n̶̢̰͓̜̬̩͓̭̗͙̞̤̹̑̔̈́͐͌̅̍̏̕ķ̵̱̗̠̖̣̙͆͂̔͌̑͋̕ ̷̢̨̮̮̘̦̙͇̤̖͓̘̳͊̄̿̏w̶̢̻͕͓̯͙̼̣͍̱̲͓̝͈̔͊̆̋̌̽͑͐̄̄e̴̖̟͍̊͊ͅ ̸̧̪͉̬̜̗̲̯̻̘͙̋̏̋̉̾̌̎̾̑͊̀̀̚͝ĉ̴̢̫̦͙̝̚ḁ̵̡̡̨͙̭͉͕͕̅͌̂̽̅̀̿̑̓͝͝ͅņ̴̡͖̆ͅ ̸̛̮̘̒͂̄̑͆͊͑̀͌̌̒̎̚̚c̵̡̢̭̳̖̙̱̺͚̖̿́́͒͆̄̎̃l̸̛͓͇̍̀̃̏̿̃̓͐ä̶̪͎͚̫̒̃̑͂̑͆͒̊͜i̸̞̭̯͓̖̠̟̫̩̳̩̝̖̠̒̀͋̔̒̏̀̿͆̏̋͜m̷̰̰̬̘̰̗̰̙̩̗͐ͅ ̵̡̨̛̛̥̝̼͈̤̺̲̳͇͇̪̊̌̏̏̉͌̀͝͠ͅà̸̡̢̛͙͔̻͍͇̜͙̘̓͐̀̑̌̏͆̀͠n̴̟̍́̌̔̂́́̓̏͂̚y̶̨͍̾̆̓͝ ̸̡̥̗͚̟̖̪̺͈̈́͒͋̀̌͊o̸̢̯͓̪̺͖̣̎̏͝f̷̳̗̈́̽͆ ̸̢́t̶͚̤̅́h̶̨̧̲͇̲̳̣͓̞̯̓̈̈́͘͘ȩ̷̛͙̻̖̜͎̣̿̿̐͆̓͌̍͌̐͂͆́͜͜m̸̦̜̹̳̥̜̟̈́͑̉͗͛̎̑͑͝͝͠͝
ń̸͐͌̈́̃̈́͌͗͠ơ̸̈́̂̈́̐̆̀̉͠͠ ̴͆̊m̷̈̈̑̔̈̎̑͛a̶̒t̶̛͒̽͋͗̀̽̄̽̅t̷̐̌̇̂͊̿͆̽̾̈́̚͘é̴̛̇̒̎̉͑̓́̉̐̌͠͝͝r̶̾̊̀̓̕̕͝͝ ̸͂̌͐͑̾̏͋͠h̵͌̔̊ö̸́͂̋̓̾̋̓w̵͐̾̇̃͊ ̷̀̂̈́̾̓̈́͋̊̎̑̿͘͘͝͝b̴̓̇́a̷̋̈́͗͋̈́̑̈́͑̉̇d̶̈́ ̶̿̽̈̅̾̈́̉̋̑̋̽̎͝ẁ̸͗̈́̆ẻ̷̀ ̵͆̌͆̆͗̿͆͘m̴͊̇͒ä̷́y̴̓͛̑̈́̾͝͝ ̵̛́͐͌̏̔̿͌̀̂̒ẗ̷́h̶̊̉̐͘i̴͊̅̿̉̂͐̐̑n̷̎k̸̛̔̍̈͐̔̌̒̿̒͠͝͝͝ ̴̅͛̈́̉͊̊̒͑̒̈́̅͋ẁ̷̃̒͗̔́̍̿͘͠ẽ̴̈́̎ ̵͗͛̄͛̋̓̕͘c̸͆̈́͐̍̊͊̈̐̕͝ä̷́͌ñ̴͠ ̷̇̔̋̏̇̿̓̈̒̄̚c̶̆͐́̈́̎̽͘l̷̛̿̏̾̌̅͗͛̀̔͂̇a̴͊̌̄̃̅̄̅͝i̸̛̓͊̓͘m̴͑̒̅͋͒̋̕̕̚͠ ̸̛̈́̔͋̏͐̕͠á̵̕n̶̓͗y̴̒̔̈́ ̸̍o̴͊̐͑̿̉͌́͐̾̃̂̈́̃͘f̸̑̌̽́̊̍͊̾̀̏̑̎͘͘ ̴̈́̍͒̈ẗ̶̀̍̑̿͑̎̅̀̊̚͠͝h̷̅́̄̓̈̓͗̂̅̇̚͠é̴̽̈́̉̇̉́̓̾̋̿̊̉̂͝m̵̔̒̀̏̄͂̾̀̋̌͝
n̷o̷ ̶m̵a̶t̵t̶e̴r̴ ̸h̴o̴w̷ ̶b̸a̴d̴ ̶w̵e̶ ̶m̴a̶y̶ ̸t̸h̶i̶n̸k̸ ̵w̸e̷ ̷c̴a̵n̵ ̵c̶l̷a̷i̵m̷ ̷a̴n̶y̸ ̵o̸f̸ ̸t̴h̴e̵m̷

Hmm? Wait a minute… what?! Oh no, nonono. You see, I found mine. Fair and square. Now you, good sir, take it up with Ava, unless of course you think she couldn't have claimed her in the first… Oh. But… if Ava hasn't been able to claim her, then what exactly did end up on that pile to later be spirited off by me? *focuses it* It looks like some kind of shadow. Like a female Shadow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SILENCE!!! Surely, good sir, you jest. You would dare raid the horde of the dragon? Would you bring the Red Death upon our house?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes