ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was thinking how cool would it be to have Jamie and Shauna both get pregnant at the same time ... then a few days later here comes Zoe with a preg test saying i asked you not to , and look what happened :ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i was thinking how cool would it be to have Jamie and Shauna both get pregnant at the same time ... then a few days later here comes Zoe with a preg test saying i asked you not to , and look what happened :ROFLMAO:
I hope we get a say in who we get pregnant, and not just be opps you don't get a choice. I am ok with Jamie, and anyone the MC is paid to knock up, but after that I want a choice. I am pretty sure this was confirmed already but just tossing it out there again.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I hope we get a say in who we get pregnant, and not just be opps you don't get a choice. I am ok with Jamie, and anyone the MC is paid to knock up, but after that I want a choice. I am pretty sure this was confirmed already but just tossing it out there again.
i remember talking about it .. just saying it would be cool if just these 3 it would happen this way

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i agree with you .. optional would be great .. but in life knocking a girl up sometimes isn't an option .. so i choose these 3 to get it auto style ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i agree with you .. optional would be great .. but in life knocking a girl up sometimes isn't an option .. so i choose these 3 to get it auto style ;)
As long as the MC can shoot his load outside rather than inside or at least I get a choice on that I am good. Accidents I get happen but I would like to feel like I get a choice in the matter.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Dirk220
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes