Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Same, I think I'll play Day 7 and then replay the whole thing once the full week 1 is available. ;)
I will try my best to get the guide updated as quickly as possible, which could be an indication if you would want to start a fresh game earlier or not.. I will also try to hold off on details about the update for a few days too, just so everyone gets a chance to play without spoilers.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Looks to be a good size update. Hopefully we get some answers and some good stuff at the events we are expecting to happen. Should be: the rest of the housemates meet Tali, the bowling event, talk with Cedey, date with Jamie. Based on the spoiler screen shots 3 of those have been confirmed. I can not wait for the update. Fingers crossed for some Stacy stuff, but I am not getting my hopes up.

Changelog for Day 7 final (Day 7 0.7.7)
1200 new renders
11 new animations
New renders for some earlier scenes in day 7
Slight story changes to earlier scenes in day 7

Official release date:
September 26th (3pm EST)
cool
View attachment descarga.jfif

Reactions: Uncle Loco

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I remember a teaser picture of a lady sitting in a car at night. Looking distressed/close to tears.
Do we have more information about who she is and if she will be in this update?

Was looking through the posts and also used the search but could not find it any more..

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I remember a teaser picture of a lady sitting in a car at night. Looking distressed/close to tears.

Was looking through the posts and also used the search but could not find it any more..
we don't know who she is no tho the common theory is Liz and Jamie's mom

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

I still think it looks like Anna a little bit, but I know most say they think it is Jamie/Liz Mom. I am sticking with Anna, just to be different. :devilish:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Okay, you all can fight over which character to claims yours... Make sure you mark it that it yours... Otherwise too many Alphas running around having a bawl. I am sure sure some of us will sit back and enjoy the view while the population starts to drop and it would be simple for some of us to claim which character would be ours ;)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I'm currently undecided as to whether I should start the game again from the start (I plan on doing this anyway once the Week 1 update drops) or just start Day 7 again.
Just about may need to. I am pretty sure I will have to restart from the beginning, simply because it has been so long I forgot most of what was going on.

Reactions: Maviarab

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, I know that I may have to start from the beginning because there been number of players posting who they are claiming their hottest characters and their character(s). I am already screwed up trying to get the character names correct. I do recall who Harper is, the others been kind of wiped out of my brain cells.... In addition, some developers make some minor correction/modification/addition on the earlier part of the game to flow with the new update.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm currently undecided as to whether I should start the game again from the start (I plan on doing this anyway once the Week 1 update drops) or just start Day 7 again.
Even with the rework on the way I'll proly restart from the top with this update if for no other reason than to trim down the ridiculous amount of saves I have and get a better idea of what saves are on which path. At this point it's kind of russian roulette for what path combo I'm on when I load one lol.

Vamsi420999

Jul 4, 2018
Can anyone send me the save fike with all scenes unlocked for android version
I had reset my phone so i have lost everything
Please

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Can anyone send me the save fike with all scenes unlocked for android version
I had reset my phone so i have lost everything
Please
there's no scenes to "unlock" cuz WVM doesn't have a gallery (has a mod that adds one but it only works with windows to my knowledge)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i am really enjoying reading everyone's thoughts on this game .. makes me glad i started playing this game from the start ... love the way things are turning out thruout the game also ... and i think i maybe changing my mind on losing the 1st game .... thinking about what MC and Harper was talking about . theres going to be buzz losing or winning .. and MC says that getting the team on the same page is the most important thng at 1st ... after all the team will have been put together just before the starting game .... i could see losing that starting game by like a few points .. and winning like 6 or 7 games in a row , before losing maybe a couple .. in the end of the season .. being the best team with the most wins is what counts anyways ,, right .. beside no one wins every game :)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Even with the rework on the way I'll proly restart from the top with this update if for no other reason than to trim down the ridiculous amount of saves I have and get a better idea of what saves are on which path. At this point it's kind of russian roulette for what path combo I'm on when I load one lol.
When I do multiple saves (that don't allow custom naming) I keep notes as to which save is which path, reason for save, etc. Of course, that is way too much work so I just play and usually save as I go.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Okay, you all can fight over which character to claims yours... Make sure you mark it that it yours... Otherwise too many Alphas running around having a bawl. I am sure sure some of us will sit back and enjoy the view while the population starts to drop and it would be simple for some of us to claim which character would be ours ;)
i claimed Shauna

• Wow
Reactions: WheresLucifer
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes