Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
oh, i draw the line!
Nope. All family members of the girls who come to the campus after learning about their relationship end up dating the MC. By week 3 half the town is dating the MC. The news reaches the president and a secret meeting is arranged to address this strange phenomenon of an irresistible man making everyone fall in love.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nope. All family members of the girls who come to the campus after learning about their relationship end up dating the MC. By week 3 half the town is dating the MC. The news reaches the president and a secret meeting is arranged to address this strange phenomenon of an irresistible man making everyone fall in love.
no men!

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Definitely going to replay this game from start to finish when the update comes out. It's been a while and I've kinda forgotten most of what happens and who the characters are, but I also think it's just well worth the replay. I've been missing my dear, sweet Shauna so much. :cry: (Cock and all ;))

View attachment 825890
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i here ya.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Definitely going to replay this game from start to finish when the update comes out. It's been a while and I've kinda forgotten most of what happens and who the characters are, but I also think it's just well worth the replay. I've been missing my dear, sweet Shauna so much. :cry: (Cock and all ;))

View attachment 825890
Humming ... "Shauna, Shauna, Shauna Jean ...."

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was hoping for more of something like this.

Jamie: Hi mom this is my boyfriend, and that is his girlfriend Shauna, and his other girlfriend Bailey, and his other girlfriend Penny, and his other girlfriend Zoe, and his other girlfriend Natalie.

Jamie's Mom: They are his what?

Girls: We are his girlfriends.

Jamie's Mom: (Looks at Cedey) I suppose you are his girlfriend too.

Cedey: No he is my brubru, but if he wasn't I would be his girlfriend too.

Rachael: (enters with her giant boobs popping out of her robe) Oh hi, you must be Jamie's mom. Her boyfriend works for me, as a prostitute.

Jamie's Mom: What is going on her (faints).

Jamie: (looks to MC) I think she likes you.

End scene
:ROFLMAO: Hilarious! :ROFLMAO:
More seriously, I expect her to not understand the difference between harem and cheating (which I believe happened to her, so she might be particularly sensitive about it).
Jamie's mum: *shows up on doorstep*
MC: *opens door to meet her*
Jamie's mum: *glares daggers at MC*
Shauna: *turns up behind MC to see what's going on*
Jamie's mum: *glares at Shauna too*
Jamie: *shows up behind Shauna & gives her a big hug*
Jamie's mum: *surprised Pikachu face*

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I am sure that will come soon. I think she will redeem herself during the call with the mother or if the mother comes to visit them. Jamie will give the ok, she seems to get off on hearing about who the MC has sex with and what they do. This will give her another girl to hear about.
I also think this will be the final step of Liz's journey into this community.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Ending in FLOTUS starting a relationship with MC, too. Now that for a scandal....

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes