AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Something just occurred to me. Jamie & Elizabeth 's mother is going to be visiting. Do you think it will be near the end of the bowling event or sometime during day 8?

Feb 18, 2019
I was bored so I was looking around the thread and got back to page 1. I was looking at the banner for WVM
Is it my imagination or am I going blind...is that a silhouette of a female basketball player? If it is
was WVM an all girl school at some point? And if it was or is why are all the ball players guys. :unsure:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Something just occurred to me. Jamie & Elizabeth 's mother is going to be visiting. Do you think it will be near the end of the bowling event or sometime during day 8?
With the inevitable drama that will ensue when she finds out about the kind of relationship MC and Jamie (and all the other girls) have it will probably be the very last thing that happens on day 7 or be the cliffhanger for day 8 part 1 if its gonna happen in the next few days in-game that is, i dont remember when she was visiting.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I was bored so I was looking around the thread and got back to page 1. I was looking at the banner for WVM
Is it my imagination or am I going blind...is that a silhouette of a female basketball player? If it is
was WVM an all girl school at some point? And if it was or is why are all the ball players guys. :unsure:
I honestly don't think there is plot related significance at all....proly just a nod to the fact that it's a harem game with a fuckton of girls in it

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Skye, the transgender male? Born a female, identifying as male? Latest Teammate.
Or do I misunderstand you?

Edit, OK, the silhouette is not Skye`s body shape. Too skinny.
Maybe just a nice body for the logo?

But nice catch.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I thought this was going to be a phone call or video chat, but I might be wrong. Maybe she is going to visit. Either way I would think that would be a later day maybe day 8, hopefully not to wrap up the night of day 7 as there is already too much going on to fit that in too. Not that I will complain for extra content though.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Im 99.9% sure its just a reference to the NBA logo and not plot related in any way.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I thought this was going to be a phone call or video chat, but I might be wrong. Maybe she is going to visit. Either way I would think that would be a later day maybe day 8, hopefully not to wrap up the night of day 7 as there is already too much going on to fit that in too. Not that I will complain for extra content though.
Had to fuck Bailey's brains out for the 400th time to get to it but I just went through the conversation on Day 6 again. It will start with a phone call that sounds like it will take place before the end of Day 7 since they say they will do it "tomorrow" but from the sound of how their mom is I doubt that'll be the end of it. If it blows up and the Drama Llama comes to town I figure it'll be a cliffhanger at the end of Day 8 since the day proper is supposed ot be devoted to B ball practice and the Azel date.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Had to fuck Bailey's brains out for the 400th time to get to it but I just went through the conversation on Day 6 again. It will start with a phone call that sounds like it will take place before the end of Day 7 since they say they will do it "tomorrow" but from the sound of how their mom is I doubt that'll be the end of it. If it blows up and the Drama Llama comes to town I figure it'll be a cliffhanger at the end of Day 8 since the day proper is supposed ot be devoted to B ball practice and the Azel date.
jeeezzz , thats reminds me i think i've played this past update like 5 million times so far ... :love:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Alright some not so good things have happened recently IRL and i need a good timeout from the internet for a couple of days to focus on the important things in life, i also need to play through most of WVM again and set up some saves for the day 6 and 7 changed scenes and generally refresh the story as i feel i cant really contribute to the discussions going on since i haven't played day 1-6 for 5+ months now.

See yall on Sunday/Monday for some very interesting theories im sure, looking at especially you LocoGringo78, cant wait to see whats going on in that crazy head of yours ;)

4fa.jpg

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Alright some not so good things have happened recently IRL and i need a good timeout from the internet for a couple of days to focus on the important things in life, i also need to play through most of WVM again and set up some saves for the day 6 and 7 changed scenes and generally refresh the story as i feel i cant really contribute to the discussions going on since i haven't played day 1-6 for 5+ months now.

See yall on Sunday/Monday for some very interesting theories im sure, looking at especially you @LocoGringo78, cant wait to see whats going on in that crazy head of yours ;)
Hopefully whatever the issue is works out for you in the long run.

As for the update, I got my note pad ready to go. The theory/conspiracy crafting is going to be in full force and ready to go. Hopefully you guys can handle everything I toss out there.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes