The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Oh, classic B horror movie from 1988.
Very nice.

I counter with (weakly) with these
One of my all time favorite movies as matter of fact lol had the fucking song stuck in my head all god damn day I was flipping channels earlier and one of my movie channels was playing the movie lol

and jesus that takes me back to high school me and my friends would drive home from school blasting Milenko at full volume lol too bad it's the shitty sanitized video version :p

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I would put on "Sweet Home Alabama", I cannot hear/understand the lyric, however I love how the music plays. If not I would put on AC/DC or Metallica music on. Again I would not hear/understand the lyric, but the music is great.

Reactions: csmk14

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
IM SO EXCITED?!
I'm so excited, and Ii just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.
Not so excited about the animation cause it's only 11.
I thought it would be 111 by now, but I'm still excited.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well we have about 30 hours until the update is targeted to drop. I have not heard anything to indicate any further delays, or anything else that would prevent the update. I have also not heard that we are still on target either, but I will take no news as good news at this point. I know several of the regulars including myself are planning to stay away from the thread until after we finish our play throughs of the new update. So I expect a slow down here until after we have a chance to play.

The count down is just over a day now. I am itching for that update like everyone else. I can't wait to see what BD has lined up for us.

I know most of you are familiar with me and my crazy topics, and obsession with a certain redhead, but I wanted to be serious for a few moments.

I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked. Most of us have shown BD love and support during his difficult times and now shouldn't stop.
I will probably post something similar to this one more time to keep it fresh for everyone as my final post of the day. Especially since I am planning to take a small break from the thread until after I get to enjoy the full update just to prevent any spoilers from being seen.

One final thought before I end this post. I want to thank all my friends/extended perverted family here for making it a lot of fun these past few months on the thread. There are so many of you now that I look forward to hearing from each day. It has been fun chatting here with you all and I can't wait to see what we all come up with next.

Nov 2, 2017
Please refer to the mini FAQ for more details on this topic, but in short she is considered incest per Patreon guidelines and will be off limits unless a modder comes in to fix that. As there will be no incest in the game due to that rule.
well, that sucks.game would have been perfect if so lol. he could always add it but have it hidden and locked unless you have the patch file downloaded as other games do.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
well, that sucks.game would have been perfect if so lol. he could always add it but have it hidden and locked unless you have the patch file downloaded as other games do.
I am 90% positive at some point we will get something but I think that is way down the line, and will be done by a modder. The developer had indicated at one point he has plans for over 4 years worth of updates. You can find that information in the article linked in the mini FAQ if you are interested in knowing more.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am 90% positive at some point we will get something but I think that is way down the line, and will be done by a modder. The developer had indicated at one point he has plans for over 4 years worth of updates. You can find that information in the article linked in the mini FAQ if you are interested in knowing more.
uhh wait what 4 yrs of making this game ? it'll end being a few 100 terabytes :ROFLMAO:

Nov 2, 2017
just finished reading all of it and gotta say Patreon is being way to strict and that sucks because Azel content would have been amazing and it even seemed a little like it was going that way. the game would have been the perfect masterpiece with it but still an amazing game.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes