throwawax

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah there is a lot of complaints about those rules, but that is for another topic. Also while I wouldn't mind seeing lewd stuff with Azel, Wendy and Cedey I understand that while 3 characters are off limits there are still 33 others (as of the last release 0.7.6 that are not related to the MC) that are wide open for lewd content. Also other characters will be added later too (mostly Rachael clients). So you still have tons of content to hold you over while we wait for a modder to address those other 3.
What if Azel has a twin sister? :D

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The Krypt Angel
Well onto other topics now that the update is delayed I have to block time on my work calendar to avoid meetings that may come in when the update drops.
I actually had that happen when Day 4 came out....had to work 5 pm to 11 pm and the update was released at 8. My phone went off with the notification of the patreon email coming in I read it mumble some expletives a bit too loud mid meeting and got a bunch of weird looks lol

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Braindrop, keep up with your work. (y)

It is understandable you ran into minor issue(s) that may had cause the update release date to be delayed. I would have to say that it was good that you follow through the game by designing, developing, modifying, troubleshooting, testing, and executing it. I am still looking forward for the update whenever it is proper time for you to release the update. (y)

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
BD Could put it out on the 26th, Work on the Day 8 Part 1 and if he gets that done right and fast enough put that out like he wants too and any other time could be spent on fixing the renders then put that out whenever its done as a quick bug fix style update to fix the wrong resolution renders :) Then go back to the smaller consistent updates that he likes

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
BD Could put it out on the 26th, Work on the Day 8 Part 1 and if he gets that done right and fast enough put that out like he wants too and any other time could be spent on fixing the renders then put that out whenever its done as a quick bug fix style update to fix the wrong resolution renders :) Then go back to the smaller consistent updates that he likes
BD is a bit of a perfectionist for lack of a better word prefers to make sure everything is right before releasing anything rather than fix it after the fact

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
I am not going to go into detail but he did post a little more about the issues on the Patreon only discord channel stating why it won't work with something like this. Mostly out of respect to BD/Patreon members and that a lot of this is over my technical knowledge.
No problem at all! Just a thought that came to mind. Like I said, the 28th isn't that long to wait, super excited for it. Think I might restart the game and play through it from scratch when he finishes Day 7, but then I thought there was a week 1 update in the works which will be released later, so I may way to restart until that....

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I would leave how BD process WVM and it update.

I know we have provide some suggestions in past. I know I have provided some suggestions, and other posters pointed out few links in this forum that pretty much answered my questions. All I can say that BD has a rhythm at this moment and been trying to balance it over the last few months with multiple things going on for BD lately.

All I can say is to be patience and give BD his space to make his modification and corrections.

Have a great day. (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No problem at all! Just a thought that came to mind. Like I said, the 28th isn't that long to wait, super excited for it. Think I might restart the game and play through it from scratch when he finishes Day 7, but then I thought there was a week 1 update in the works which will be released later, so I may way to restart until that....
Yeah I am planning to use a current saves to finish off day 7, then I will do a full replay to see whatever was changed in the earlier days. There is also supposed to be a week 1 re-work at some point too. I have a ton of play throughs I will need to do in order to update the guide so I am fine with all the replays.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
BD is a bit of a perfectionist for lack of a better word prefers to make sure everything is right before releasing anything rather than fix it after the fact
I totally agree what you said. Nothing wrong with that. I have worked with every people in past that are in that way. I respected that. There are people I know who must have it just right before they release it and it doesn't have to be software, it can be other things like art, video, crafts, etc.

Have a great day. (y)

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Oh yeah without a doubt. I know BD likes it to be perfect.

I would leave how BD process WVM and it update.

I know we have provide some suggestions in past. I know I have provided some suggestions, and other posters pointed out few links in this forum that pretty much answered my questions. All I can say that BD has a rhythm at this moment and been trying to balance it over the last few months with multiple things going on for BD lately.

All I can say is to be patience and give BD his space to make his modification and corrections.

Have a great day. (y)
I am i didnt mean to sound impatient cause im more then happy to wait for BD's amazing work, but my suggestion was more of a maybe to help him feel like he is back on his normal rythem and routine for his Updates. But as was stated above He is a perfectionist and everything has got to be just right so i understand :D

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Oh yeah without a doubt. I know BD likes it to be perfect.

I am i didnt mean to sound impatient cause im more then happy to wait for BD's amazing work, but my suggestion was more of a maybe to help him feel like he is back on his normal rythem and routine for his Updates. But as was stated above He is a perfectionist and everything has got to be just right so i understand :D
Not just perfectionism. Think about all the additional shit he would get if he releases some weird renders after "5 months of holidays"

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
He could come back later today and say he needs another few days and I would 100% ok with that. My main thing is I want him to be happy so he feels like he can get back on track again. I hope he ignores any stupid complaints like that is why too much for one day, or another delay come on man or anything else dumb like that.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes