WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
He could come back later today and say he needs another few days and I would 100% ok with that. My main thing is I want him to be happy so he feels like he can get back on track again. I hope he ignores any stupid complaints like that is why too much for one day, or another delay come on man or anything else dumb like that.
I agree with your comment. (y)

Have a great day. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
He could come back later today and say he needs another few days and I would 100% ok with that. My main thing is I want him to be happy so he feels like he can get back on track again. I hope he ignores any stupid complaints like that is why too much for one day, or another delay come on man or anything else dumb like that.
Well, I feel it is too much for one day, maybe even for one week. But obviously there's a line between opinions and sick attacks, especially regarding update's time

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Going by the crapton of hate he had to endure by our fellow pirates and the asinine comments on his patreon posts, he may have to deal with much worse than just 'stupid complaints'. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to easily ignore any of it. It's gut wrenching to think about how his work ethics are repaid with nothing but vitriol by some dumb shits craving their next fix of WVM. May they all die a virgin!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
AceOfNiagara, I think you may need to update your signature.... :unsure: False advertisement :oops::eek: for release date :rolleyes::censored:;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a great day. (y)
Oh, guess I have to take that back now, since you updated it after I posted this message... :cautious: Doh!
I was on my lunch break trying to catch up on the thread when I noticed the release update change, so I was eating, reading in one tab and adjusting my signature in another tab on a android phone screen. So odds are you posted a split second before I saved changes.

At least I have a bit more time to get snacks and drinks ready. Also rearranging the work schedule for the 28th is easier for me (regular day off actually;)). I'll have more time to play the update without having to worry about work.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I was on my lunch break trying to catch up on the thread when I noticed the release update change, so I was eating, reading in one tab and adjusting my signature in another tab on a android phone screen. So odds are you posted a split second before I saved changes.

At least I have a bit more time to get snacks and drinks ready. Also rearranging the work schedule for the 28th is easier for me (regular day off actually;)). I'll have more time to play the update without having to worry about work.
Hope you had a good lunch break... I thought it was funny when I submitted my posting for you and happen to noticed that you updated it. I had to take that message back otherwise I would look like an ass/arse ;)

Have a great day. (y)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes