EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I would guess that most people complaining about delays don't really care about the author, they care about the game - which is actually pretty appropriate attitude for anything involving any amounts of money. I'm one of such people (i really don't give a single f about 99% of the devs), but i'm not complaining as there are a few authors i respect so i can understand that.

Even then i just treat such games as on-hold/abandoned until proven otherwise and move on, if there is an update then great, if not then who cares, there are many games in similar situation (Milfy City...) so there is no reason to dwell on that too much.

Reactions: Pizzapockets

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I would guess that most people complaining about delays don't really care about the author, they care about the game - which is actually pretty appropriate attitude for anything involving any amounts of money.
Ever since BD had to take a step back to sort shit out back in May he has been pausing his Patreon every month, September was the 4th month in a row that he paused it, and more likely than not he will also be pausing it for October.

So its clearly not about the money for anybody, this is a pirate site and most of the people complaining has not thrown as much as 1 dollar BDs way, its just morons being morons thinking they are entitled to something they're not.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
and so long as krypt keeps claiming to be Baily's master-i'll continue to claim Shauna......ya'll can just deal with it!
You do realize that The Krypt Angel doesn't claim Bailey as his, he has clones of Bailey which he refers to as SB and BB. Which they both refer to the actual Bailey as their mommy. There is a big difference here in the levels of craziness.

Most of the regular members here actually think of SB and BB as actual members of the forum or the guardian angels of this thread. There is an actual background story for them and BD himself did the artwork for them for him. I have never once heard him claim the actual Bailey as his and his alone.

We get that you like Shauna hell we all have our favorites, but you don't see anyone else getting upset with people that say they like Stacy the best too or any other character. Most of us are happy when we find someone else who's favorite is the same.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
You do realize that The Krypt Angel doesn't claim Bailey as his, he has clones of Bailey which he refers to as SB and BB. Which they both refer to the actual Bailey as their mommy. There is a big difference here in the levels of craziness.

Most of the regular members here actually think of SB and BB as actual members of the forum or the guardian angels of this thread. There is an actual background story for them and BD himself did the artwork for them for him. I have never once heard him claim the actual Bailey as his and his alone.

We get that you like Shauna hell we all have our favorites, but you don't see anyone else getting upset with people that say they like Stacy the best too or any other character. Most of us are happy when we find someone else who's favorite is the same.
Just for completeness sake: The Twins Volume 0 – The Origin Issue (courtesy of The Krypt Angel)

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

He has in the past-last I looked, he claimed so like 2 pages full. Besides, didn't you pretty much do the same for Stacey?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
He has in the past-last I looked, he claimed so like 2 pages full. Besides, didn't you pretty much do the same for Stacey?
Nope there are several other Stacy lovers here on the site and I enjoy talking about her with all of them. I as well came up with a background story to have an entire clone army of Stacy's. Hell I even stated I sent some clones of Stacy to other members as well. I do enjoy her character model the most (even though Jamie is technically my favorite girl in the story), but I am not claiming either as mine and mine alone. There is enough Stacy and Jamie love to go around for all.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
dude its a fucking joke, banter ya know, its really not that deep. Nobody is or can claim anybody, they're just pixels on a screen in the end.
kinda takes 2 to banter, ya know......kinda thinking you guys are taken this more serious than you're accusing me of

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She has multiple lewd scenes in the game including the famous pen scene. If that is what you mean. Game guide has some details if you need help with it.
Ummm.....

I thought he was saying Zoe is his like ghost saying shauna's theirs, clone army of Stacy is yours the twins that call Bailey mommy are Krypt's.

Hope they remember a good supply of pens;)
Correct ;) hehehe.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes