The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
HEY THAT WAS ONLY 2 TIMES! Our gift cards are accepted at the good Chipotle franchises. You know, the ones that have the college freshman girl at the counter that gives you a little extra chicken in your burrito, but doesn't charge you for double.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok, it has been way too quite here today. Time for a thought of the day.

With the new update expected just days from now. Which character(s) do you think will have the first lewd scene (Minimal nudity) and which will have the last lewd scene in the next update?

My thought is first will be Eden or Bailey (either one at the bowling event) and the last will be Jamie (at the new home to end the night, before a giant slumber party).

Reactions: snakeplisskin

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

With the new update expected just days from now. Which character(s) do you think will have the first lewd scene (Minimal nudity) and which will have the last lewd scene in the next update?

My thought is first will be Eden or Bailey (either one at the bowling event) and the last will be Jamie (at the new home to end the night, before a giant slumber party).
I am with you regarding Jamie, a nice breaking in of the new home as a last lewd scene. Maybe a shower scene.
For first I am going out on a limb and place my bet on Emiko. That sweet little girl needs some good time.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

I honestly can't remember what happened at the end of the last update, I'm gonna have to play that last one again I think.

But... I agree that Bailey is a strong contender for first; Jamie or Shauna (or Jamie AND Shauna) for last I think is a safe bet.

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
For the new house, the only thing we've seen really is the outside, the entryway (foyer?) and the basement...not much else about it as Rachael rushes us into the basement on both occasions.
Still curious to see what else is in the house...or are we all going to live in the basement now??!!!o_O:ROFLMAO::unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
For the new house, the only thing we've seen really is the outside, the entryway (foyer?) and the basement...not much else about it as Rachael rushes us into the basement on both occasions.
Still curious to see what else is in the house...or are we all going to live in the basement now??!!!o_O:ROFLMAO::unsure:
as long as the Princess is there who cares i could live down there with her :love:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

depending on when the scene I got a peek at happens I may already know the answer :sneaky:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I honestly can't remember what happened at the end of the last update, I'm gonna have to play that last one again I think.
Quick and dirty refresher below.

Last release was date with Shauna (dinner/hotel sex) and they went to the new house to meet Tali but it ended right before we go down to meet her.

It was mentioned that a date with Jamie should happen at the end of the night, but we also have the bowling event to look forward too as well. That should leave us with see the new house, meet Tali, Bowling event and date with Jamie. It's a lot to get in but I can't wait.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
depending on when the scene I got a peek at happens I may already know the answer :sneaky:
He knows too much we can't let him talk.

BB/SB Uncle Loco has a favor to ask. Please keep your Daddy from spilling the secrets he knows. I think you both know how to keep him occupied for a few days so you all have fun without letting him spoil the fun for me right? ;)

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
First one: we introduce Tali to the others, while they're getting acquainted we go have a "talk" alone with Rachael

Lastst one: iirc date with Jamie was the last event planned for that night, and we all know where that's going

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
He knows too much we can't let him talk.

BB/SB Uncle Loco has a favor to ask. Please keep your Daddy from spilling the secrets he knows. I think you both know how to keep him occupied for a few days so you all have fun without letting him spoil the fun for me right? ;)
I could ask Fluffy to sit on him, but he'll probably get distracted and play Fetch with the twins

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I could ask Fluffy to sit on him, but he'll probably get distracted and play Fetch with the twins
pfft he might look all big and scary but really he's just pissed off cuz you haven't groomed him in months give him a good clipping and under all that fur yer left with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes