WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Peter beat Matt? Dammmn. No respect for the bowties I take it :(

As this month comes closer to the end I have to admit how so excited I am that we are closer to the update. Im so curious what kind of hijinxs will be at the bowling event. Never thought I'd type them words :LOL: :p
You may need to bring a revolver to knock down those bowling pins if you feel "hijinxs" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am sure that took some time to do the ranking... I just look at it a moment ago and it was interesting to see certain players voted for. I wonder if the rank may change in 6 months ;)
Oh yeah as new characters come in and older characters finally get there chance to shine I am sure the rankings will change. I am pretty sure the top 5 will stay as is but after that it is pretty much wide open.

I will run another ranking vote at the end of the year to see how things change. Hopefully, the tread will be even more active and we get more than 43 votes too.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Oh yeah as new characters come in and older characters finally get there chance to shine I am sure the rankings will change. I am pretty sure the top 5 will stay as is but after that it is pretty much wide open.

I will run another ranking vote at the end of the year to see how things change. Hopefully, the tread will be even more active and we get more than 43 votes too.
Well, if that is a case, I may have to start from beginning and make notes as I go through it. It may take a while for me ;)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Well, if that is a case, I may have to start from beginning and make notes as I go through it. It may take a while for me ;)
Just be careful to only note facts, though. Making connections and trying to uncover hidden meanings may quickly lead to your study looking like Loco's:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That way clone armies lie. ;)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes