Mercie

Jul 27, 2018
What is really interesting to see how compare United Kingdom, Australia, and United States English words. Some of us may say our words are correct and your are incorrect ;)
Aussie acting like they are the third most important english speaking country.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Eh I think she'd be more of a Torchwood kinda girl to be honest...maybe transitioning to whovian after the former got cancelled (*ahem* totally not projecting myself onto her again:rolleyes::whistle:)

side note: Tennant my favorite Doc too ;)
I knew Bailey loved jack!!! Called it :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I like Shauna more and more, at first I wanted to avoid her and now she is becoming my favorite
I have always been a fan of her's. She is a great character (both routes are good but the transgender female route is way better for storylines). Still Jamie and Stacy are my favorites but Shauna and Bailey are right after them.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I have always been a fan of her's. She is a great character (both routes are good but the transgender female route is way better for storylines). Still Jamie and Stacy are my favorites but Shauna and Bailey are right after them.
Interesting to hear each has their favorites. i am still neutral on which character is/characters are my favorite. Usually it better to stay neutral to explore all options.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: WheresLucifer

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This just came out today -

I'm sure Shauna would be heart-broken that her fave came dead last (if indeed he is her fave?)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This just came out today -

I'm sure Shauna would be heart-broken that her fave came dead last (if indeed he is her fave?)
Peter beat Matt? Dammmn. No respect for the bowties I take it :(

As this month comes closer to the end I have to admit how so excited I am that we are closer to the update. Im so curious what kind of hijinxs will be at the bowling event. Never thought I'd type them words :LOL: :p

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
My first Doctor was Christopher Eccleston, but I've never gotten to meet any of them. I'll always regret not visiting the Doctor Who museum again before it shut down.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My first Doctor was Christopher Eccleston, but I've never gotten to meet any of them. I'll always regret not visiting the Doctor Who museum again before it shut down.
My first was tom baker on our public TV station, i was too young to appreciate the show for what all it was. But like i stated Matt is my doctor.
...But I will concede tennet is the best one Period. I would give almost anything to go to a museum never even knew it existed. Totally off topic but forgive me, kind of nerding out here

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
My first was tom baker on our public TV station, i was too young to appreciate the show for what all it was. But like i stated Matt is my doctor.
...But I will concede tennet is the best one Period. I would give almost anything to go to a museum never even knew it existed. Totally off topic but forgive me, kind of nerding out here
In cardiff next to the studio was a museum of all the props, then afterwards you could go visit the tardis interior.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes