Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I feel you (You know, just not literally)
How long did you have to suffer that guy?
Only Seven weeks, he got kicked out, but it was like being forced to live with a less charismatic Ryker for those seven weeks.

I was on HMS Ocean for 2 and half years so I did enjoy Sunderland and Newcastle when I was up there.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Only Seven weeks, he got kicked out, but it was like being forced to live with a less charismatic Ryker for those seven weeks.

I was on HMS Ocean for 2 and half years so I did enjoy Sunderland and Newcastle when I was up there.
That's cool, at least something good came from it then. It is shit when you get stuck with people like that and you just have to grin and bare it.
Thank you for your service though.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I know everyone's talking about Dr. Who now, but do you think Carly will get more development?

Medallion's humming...

Place of power, gotta be.
Here's hoping. She's been teased a couple of times (at this point I'm not even calling them appearances) but she somehow captured my heart.

And no, the fact that during one of those times she was holding a pizza has nothing to do with it. Although I wonder if The Cult of Carly offers free pizza? I'd be tempted to take that over the Twins. Now before you say

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I was ordained a Minister in the Order of Veronica, they gave me a puppy. Hooray... They told me it was some kind of mystical Temple Dog or whatever, but come on man, it's still a fucking puppy.

• Wow
Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
When I was ordained a Minister in the Order of Veronica, they gave me a puppy. Hooray... They told me it was some kind of mystical Temple Dog or whatever, but come on man, it's still a fucking puppy.
Pupper is pupper, no matter how big or mystical they are, and always a good boy :love:

Reactions: Blacktusk

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Here's hoping. She's been teased a couple of times (at this point I'm not even calling them appearances) but she somehow captured my heart.

And no, the fact that during one of those times she was holding a pizza has nothing to do with it. Although I wonder if The Cult of Carly offers free pizza? I'd be tempted to take that over the Twins. Now before you say

AWWWWWWWW, cute puppy the order of Veronica gave you. Curious what puppy's diet consists of. Remains of leftover trolls??;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Team Penny doesn't have pizza or puppies to hand out, but we do* offer a free oil change and tire rotation for every new member, and a $20 gift card to Chipotle.

edit*
I'd rethink that chipotle gift card dude...unless actually trying to poison yer new members right out the gate lol

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I'd rethink that chipotle gift card dude...unless actually trying to poison yer new members right out the gate lol
HEY THAT WAS ONLY 2 TIMES! Our gift cards are accepted at the good Chipotle franchises. You know, the ones that have the college freshman girl at the counter that gives you a little extra chicken in your burrito, but doesn't charge you for double.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes