thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
People like the update as a whole. That doesn't mean they like how it ended, they could just as well have enjoyed the earlier parts with all the girls. Very few people, if any, have said that they really liked the MC getting the shit kicked out of him.
Okay, that is one way to look at it, but I was looking at it the other way.
See I don't like to see the MC gets the shit kicked out of him, but I didn't hate the story, I hated what happend; the action.
The discussion I was having was that Lady hated the way the story was going and as we have not seen that part yet, I can't say that I will or will not hate that. So yes, I hate that he got beat up and arrested,
but all in story, I did not hate the story.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm curious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am curious on this as well. I am not sold that she is going to come in and fix all the problems for the team by waving her magic wand. I really feel the Ryker situation will be around for a while, but at some point that is going to end and we will need a new source of drama lurking in the background. Sure we also have the Millie thing and little issues that come up with the girls, but most of those seem minor and are resolved fairly quick. I am a little curious on how the Millie situation will play out, considering we can't let anything happen to our queen. With that said is Belle the light we need or is she another issue just waiting to happen.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
[/QUOTE]
You might be right

I received a arm injury as a kid and was in a cast for 3 months. So ya that's very big possibility why he might miss the game, the jail part without proper processing or any paper work of being arrested he has to be released but with a dirty cop. I wouldn't put it pass them to keep him without notifying they have him in custody getting fucked with a capital F.
I don't think it'll matter if the cops inform anyone, Belle and Rachel will make sure MC is out by morning as well as Skye and Ayden since they know they were arrested and the press knows where!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am curious on this as well. I am not sold that she is going to come in and fix all the problems for the team by waving her magic wand. I really feel the Ryker situation will be around for a while, but at some point that is going to end and we will need a new source of drama lurking in the background. Sure we also have the Millie thing and little issues that come up with the girls, but most of those seem minor and are resolved fairly quick. I am a little curious on how the Millie situation will play out, considering we can't let anything happen to our queen. With that said is Belle the light we need or is she another issue just waiting to happen.
maybe maybe not

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Could any one of you tell me, Who are those rainbow girls ? Are they from another games ? Something like an Easter Egg ?
To my knowledge they are just something new to the game. I think some may have a part in future releases but I have a feeling with the volume of characters already in the game most where there for show and to put more of a back story into the charity.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Reactions: LordSinner

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Something Loco said a couple of pages back made me think of this, and if it wasn't late, I wouldn't be lazy and not qoute it, but it is so I am. :p What if Ryker and Katie's father died in the crash that killed MC's dad, and that is why Ryker has it out for him?
I am fully backing this theory until it is proven otherwise by the developer. It is my main focus for my conspiracy theory board. Even before we heard about Ryker and Katie's parents I always felt they were not around, but there was nothing to point that out for sure until this last release. I have more thoughts but I am saving those until the thread clams back down a little more after the update hype, and a few other topics die down that I am sick of reading about.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Since we're talking spoilers and future prospects here...
No way in hell Damien is on any team with my MC if I have any say in the matter. He's just as guilty as Kenji imo. Don't give a toss about what Ryker had on him, when he didn't get involved in stopping it, he was as guilty as taking part.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I am fully backing this theory until it is proven otherwise by the developer. It is my main focus for my conspiracy theory board. Even before we heard about Ryker and Katie's parents I always felt they were not around, but there was nothing to point that out for sure until this last release. I have more thoughts but I am saving those until the thread clams back down a little more after the update hype, and a few other topics die down that I am sick of reading about.
Well, at least the coincidence of two families suffering a loss of parents from carcrashes, both while the children were young, is something we can agree about. :D
And yes, there are some more interesting but also more vague details here and there.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This is kinda scary. lol

1601543408518.png
Yep that is one of the reasons I have decided to stay away from Jasmine, well that and she is/was a girlfriend of a teammate (maybe ex teammate after this release). SO, that may change in the future.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Spoiler Actually this makes perfect sense. The MC star is meteoric and hes becoming untouchable so they resorted to the only thing they had left - brute force. I loved the direction it took as it IMO is clearly a plot device to create future storylines but also going to be pivotal for Damien redemption. Your talking a fight that we saw through MCs eyes but its the word of you, Ardyn, Bella, Skye and Harper (the latter three missed most of it so cant verify why it started) as well as of course the mom who almost killed several people lol vs Ryker, Gorg, piece of shit Shinji, random black dude and Damien. Your gonna get conflicting statements about who started what but we do know that well... they ended up worse off in the scuffle and if there are two potential influencers with axes to grind then this is a good chance to introduce them into the fore.

The story was too wishy washy with a guy who could do no wrong, no fucking way was that gonna continue with Ryker a clear and not hiding his intent threat to said winning in life. All of a sudden lines have very clearly been drawn, more side characters have been developed and your looking at a much more unified team as the likes of Skye and Ardyn came out guns blazing for you (i assume Dibuki, Lee etc will also be onside) so going forward there is a foundation to make the basketball team story work without the likes of Kenji and Ryker around who would sabotage every game. Damien now has been exposed for being around these tosspots so his GF all of a sudden sees you in more sympathetic light (and becomes another LI) and well weve got the mother fully integrated and in the story too. Only question marks i have are the newest characters and where they will stand... Bella is obvious enough but random masked guy? the rainbow girls? not sure if i trust any of them yet but you gotta leave more mystery for future storylines.

This was actually IMO the best update BD has done yet. He even mocked his own 100 miles an hour storytelling and development i tease him often enough about here via Rachel dialogue but this was well paced, well written, believable and honestly has me hyped for the next update... far more than potential of fucking some tiny princess did last time which was also IMO things maybe getting a bit too loose storywise and all over the place. Things are back on track and converging now and as such great work BD, amazing work here (and ive not even mentioned the sex scenes... finally more Liz and friends no less!)
I agree this was his best update yet. It was a giant emotional rollercoaster of a ride. I can't wait to see how some of this progresses in the future. I think Skye put it best teammate play together, fight together and go to jail together. Don't forget we have the other guy that Ryker's group knocked out first the one Damien was carrying away as another witness. They attacked him first, so the MC was also coming to that person's defense as well as protecting everyone inside. While it would be hard to just accept the testmonial from the MC and the other 5 idiots. You have the guy that was knocked out, Wendy as she was watching from a distance, Belle and Harper for when they did show up, you will also have a tox screening from the hospital. All of which should add up to the MC out of jail hopefully very quickly. While I agree with everyone posting he should not be in jail (for medical or any other reason), I felt it added to the drama and I liked it.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
In this update it funny that Azel was constantly telling MC to rest more, take it easy and not overwork himself. Considering how people on the WVM thread & patreon was basically saying the same thing to Braindrop himself. We all at one point telling to Braindrop to take it easy and not to overdo it, and take his time if needed multiple times. An amusing overlap between game MC and creator.
There was a lot of references in this update similar to that. I felt it was a nod to everyone who told BD to take it easy and the Ryker thing was a nod to all those that gave him a hard time about the delays, and finally the prision cell representing how he has felt these past few months (someone who was trying to do the right thing and then multiple things got in his way preventing it, and now he is reflecting those things locked in his own mind). Just my thoughts but hey what do I know.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Was the whole pregnancy sub-plot forgotten about?
Doubtful, we still get to creampie left and right. However, it's still just day 7, so it'd be very hard to tell. I didn't notice any girl with a morning sickness yet, which is fairly uncommon and not a reliable indicator were it to happen anyway.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think the second option is more likely as Charles didn't seem to belive that Ryker would do the things we saw him do, my own theory is that Ryker's sister is the one behind everything and both Charles and Ryker were paws, and I would like to mention that Belle rever mentions Ryker's sister.
Oh yes I am on board with this one for sure. I have never trusted anyone in that family and she seemed like the one to worry about the most. I have always felt she has some hidden agenda and it just has not come out yet. If it turns out she is actually the puppet master all a long it would be awesome.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There was a lot of references in this update similar to that. I felt it was a nod to everyone who told BD to take it easy and the Ryker thing was a nod to all those that gave him a hard time about the delays, and finally the prision cell representing how he has felt these past few months (someone who was trying to do the right thing and then multiple things got in his way preventing it, and now he is reflecting those things locked in his own mind). Just my thoughts but hey what do I know.
Well I actually can understand that it took him so long to get this day 7 update out and why it was such a struggle last few months for him, since it mainly deals with quite negative emotions overall. That must not have been easy with the state of mind that he was in. Actually having done a few feel good updates might have been much better for his mental state during that time, but it was not where he wanted to take this update.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes