Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Using the search feature while in this thread I found one got updated.

and another user did a version as well.

Understandable either being missed since ppl beating a dead horse on a certain subject covered so many pages.
Thanks for pointing this out! I've seen one of those earlier, but I wasn't sure if I should play it or wait for the official version lol, guess imma just play one of those since I'm so hyped. Also, searching through threads is kinda lame here

MelliNRW

Mar 3, 2020
Great Update, thank you for that. I remember the first time i saw this game. I thought its just another "college" vn. But this really is much more. One of a few games where i will stop every other game for, just to play the new update.

But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Good game, the walkthrough is totally accurate. Just go saying yes and everything will be ok. Lol
I'm just sad for no Azel content. The game keeps teasing, and teasing, and teasing... And i love older woman.

GleamingNiceBetafish-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Kageoni69

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
that's why my presence has seemed a little minimal I'm having a bitch of a time just keeping up lol
Familiar with the feeling. Considering I was also doing year end inventory at work as well.

I hear you there. Maybe it will slow down a little tomorrow and the regulars can have a nice discussion again.
You really thinking it'll slow down enough tomorrow. :unsure: Take the time to fine tune your theories. I'll be here to discuss. (assuming I can keep up.)

BrainDrop that is one hell of an amazing computer you have to do such beautiful renders and animations especially the 4some with Bailey, Zoe and Elizabeth with furniture and light changes.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Good game, the walkthrough is totally accurate. Just go saying yes and everything will be ok. Lol
I'm just sad for no Azel content. The game keeps teasing, and teasing, and teasing... And i love older woman.

View attachment 839857
Im sad there's no Azel content now. But never know what the future holds. BD Said he is gonna keep making this game for I think someone said 4-6 years. So why would he jeopardize fucking things up on patreon this early into development. He would lose out on the money ( which i have seen hes not doing it for the cash ) And it would ruin any and all patron bonus's and such if patron got a stick up their ass and decide to pull the plug on his patreon account. Also I dont have an issue at all with how things are going with Azel cause to me it feels like a LONG SLOW BUILD into something possibly Amazing. He may never add Azel content, He might be saying that just incase Patreon does check up on this shit, Or he could Do Azel Content at the end. Till then we just gotta be okay with The love of a Beautiful Azel and just take what we can get with her.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Man this guy really spent a ton of effort on this weird amnesia family shit and all I do is skip it. I almost feel bad. Almost.

Reactions: snue

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The thing that makes me sleep better is that BD announced 2 more updates this month...so that's fucking awesome...cause i did not enjoy the cliffhanger...i mean i know thats basically how it suppose to work with a cliffhanger..."fuck is going on ..omg what will happen " and all that but that does not mean i need to enjoy so for that part i'm thankfull that there will be 2 more updates in a shorter amount of time than we had for this update...cause if i remember correctly we had to wait like 3-4 months for this one?even though waiting 3-4 months this update contained quite a bit of story and action and development and all that! so ...ya..2 edged sword...we wait less time but probably smaller update...hmm...still good i think xD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I can see how some people might not like the direction this update went, but hell, at the same time you'd have people complain that literally nothing bad ever happens to the MC.
I think throwing some drama in will make the next couple updates that much better instead of it being just another update where we get a new lewd scene.
Also I know some people think of this as a more feel good game, but sometimes you can't have the feel of those scenes without something triggering them.
All in all, great update for me, after everything that went down it's good to see BD coming back strong and I hope he'll keep taking care of himself too.
If this was actually a result of people complaining nothing bad ever happens to MC, then Braindrop seriously needs to look up the concept of 'going too far the other way'. There are plenty of forms of drama and challenge for him that don't involve half a dozen large men stomping him into the pavement, such as the things going on with Liz and Millie, that actually have something to do with the girls and his relationships.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
If this was actually a result of people complaining nothing bad ever happens to MC, then Braindrop seriously needs to look up the concept of 'going too far the other way'. There are plenty of forms of drama and challenge for him that don't involve half a dozen large men stomping him into the pavement, such as the things going on with Liz and Millie, that actually have something to do with the girls and his relationships.
definitely agree.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
besides that, just the whole Charles thing and the basketball team would actually make for some good drama, as it already had, also, writing-wise if BD really wanted a fight it could have happened in that the Mc talks about Ryker in the charity event and Ryker finds out and comes after him, again it wasn't bad, but it could be better.

edit: sorry for commenting so much, it is really hot here and I'm really bored.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I need a couple more in-game days to figure out if it was too far or not. If MC gets released on the weekend because no one is pressing charges and is somehow healthy enough to play in the Monday game then nothing seriously bad happened

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I need a couple more in-game days to figure out if it was too far or not. If MC gets released on the weekend because no one is pressing charges and is somehow healthy enough to play in the Monday game then nothing seriously bad happened
True, but it would feel cheap if that was the case, no? What I mean is, we have this whole situation and then poof, nothing, that would feel even worse for me.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
True, but it would feel cheap if that was the case, no? What I mean is, we have this whole situation and then poof, nothing, that would feel even worse for me.
I agree. Well, I don't mind him being released because Belle and Harp can say that it was self-defense and he's kind of a star but there should definitely be a court hearing and at least his shoulder injury should affect his ability to play. He's already looking too healthy for someone being jumped by 5 guys

Reactions: TundraLupus

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
This is kinda scary. lol

View attachment 839935
pretty sure she was refering to Damien , but dont worry ...we'll take her mind off Damien soon...plus he kinda deserve it ...and before anyone comments that he was forced because he had to pay the bills of his mom...he could throw us a hint or two or flat out tell us and to keep it on the downlow..anyway bottom line ...we deserve Jasmine xD

Reactions: JmTrad
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes