WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
So getting away from sexual politics (Don't care, love who you love as long as i've the option to skip the scene if its not something that gets me hard. lol), This update through me through a fucking loop!

Like, I LOVED IT! ....up until that fight with Ryker....
Seriously, MC got fucking OWNED. Now don't get me wrong, there was 4-5 guys vs 1-2, so I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND why, doesnt mean I like it though! Kinda wished the entire WVM team had poured out of that bowlingally and just stomped Ryker's crew for messing with the El Capitan.

Seiously though, fight threw me through a loop, especially when Mom shows up with the car. Like, she legit probably killed a few of those people.. I mean, good riddence but WHY ISNT SHE GOING TO JAIL TOO??? Last time I checked ATTEMPTED VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER IS A CRIME TOO!!!

Like, I'm not going crazy here, right? Mom should be in the back of the squad car too?

Anyways, like I said, LOVED the update, so glad BD is back! Can't wait to see where the hell the story goes next!

Oh, and before I forget, Yes, Yes, give me more Belle and the Color Cult(tm). I'll gladly knock them up and then take the two movie stars and get them into a nice hate fucking threesome. Though Eden is my girl here. I hope we get the option to turn Hannah into Eden's bottom bitch. Gotta keep the queen happy.

Oh! Last thing, fuck yes Shauna/Jamie kiss! Can't wait to get both of my best girls making out while one rides my cock and the other my face. PROGRESS! <3

Thank you again BD for the update, can't wait for the next one!
"...
Like, I LOVED IT! ....up until that fight with Ryker....
Seriously, MC got fucking OWNED. Now don't get me wrong, there was 4-5 guys vs 1-2, so I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND why, doesnt mean I like it though! Kinda wished the entire WVM team had poured out of that bowlingally and just stomped Ryker's crew for messing with the El Capitan. ...."

Well, we didn't see Skye in the fight. However Skye did say it was in the fight and also had to go the station.

Have a great day. (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I can see how some people might not like the direction this update went, but hell, at the same time you'd have people complain that literally nothing bad ever happens to the MC.
I think throwing some drama in will make the next couple updates that much better instead of it being just another update where we get a new lewd scene.
Also I know some people think of this as a more feel good game, but sometimes you can't have the feel of those scenes without something triggering them.
All in all, great update for me, after everything that went down it's good to see BD coming back strong and I hope he'll keep taking care of himself too.
I think it was another great update too with a lot of really good moments. There is a lot of added drama now (the fight, Millie in town, hell even Eden/Hannah) in a game I still think of as a feel good story. Sure there was that one scene I had an issue with Never like seeing a man hit any woman, but it was a good progression in the story. In the long run I think it is going to bring the team and the family closer together. What I am really interested in is how the girls at the house react to what happened. I can't wait to see the meeting between Willow and Wendy, and also Stacy meeting Wendy (I still feel there is something there, but I can quite figure out what yet).

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sometimes I wonder whether we are actually living in the 21st century and not in the dark ages.
Why categorize sexual preferences at all, why do people compulsively pigeonhole everything? It doesn't matter whether the partner is man, woman or trans, as long as you are attracted to him.
I understand that, fully. To me, I just look at words as they are...words. Words were created as a way to describe things to people. I don't really get offended by mere words, that often. I just see preference terms as a way to explain a person's feelings. I know that isn't the case for many people, though. Pansexual, metrosexual, asexual, whateversexual...doesn't matter...but, if I am being hit on, and I am not attracted to them, and I simply say "I'm not attracted to you", there are those who take offense to that as if I am calling them ugly...so...by saying I am "insert preference here", they now understand why I am not attracted to them, and they aren't upset thinking I called them ugly. It's a sad reality we live in...I know. lol

Reactions: thorin0815

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
If BD planning next release around 08-10 October... Is the following target going to be release on 31 October? Hope so, so we can see :unsure: what the characters going :oops: to do for Halloween... ;)

Have a great day. (y)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think it was another great update too with a lot of really good moments. There is a lot of added drama now (the fight, Millie in town, hell even Eden/Hannah) in a game I still think of as a feel good story. Sure there was that one scene I had an issue with Never like seeing a man hit any woman, but it was a good progression in the story. In the long run I think it is going to bring the team and the family closer together. What I am really interested in is how the girls at the house react to what happened. I can't wait to see the meeting between Willow and Wendy, and also Stacy meeting Wendy (I still feel there is something there, but I can quite figure out what yet).
I think the thoughts right now are "It wasn't necessary, but it isn't bad" at least mine is, and some of the legal problems that people have I don't for two reasons, one I know that sometimes we can't find all the assets we need and two I seen cops do that shit in my country and on others as well, actually I have seen them do worse, so that didn't bother me.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Seiously though, fight threw me through a loop, especially when Mom shows up with the car. Like, she legit probably killed a few of those people.. I mean, good riddence but WHY ISNT SHE GOING TO JAIL TOO??? Last time I checked ATTEMPTED VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER IS A CRIME TOO!!!

Like, I'm not going crazy here, right? Mom should be in the back of the squad car too?

Anyways, like I said, LOVED the update, so glad BD is back! Can't wait to see where the hell the story goes next!
Yeah I had the same question as well. However I feel that the MC was the target all along and not anyone else. The one cop seemed like she was a little confused on why they were taking them to jail while the corrupt cop was clearly looking to add a hurt on the MC. I am still not sure I understand what the real issue is between Ryker and the MC, but I think that will come out in a future update (my thought is the MC Dad had something to do with Rykers Dad's death, but I could be wrong). Once things slow down a bit again and we get off a few of the redundant topic that keep popping up I will go through more of my theory's.

Also try to use the spoiler feature as there are still people who have not played yet.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Weird I've been hearing about that since April
Well the week 1 rework has always been something he has worked on as a side project since he didnt want it to take time away from the main updates, and since the main updates took a backseat after his IRL problems the week 1 rework to an even bigger backseat.

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Weird I've been hearing about that since April
Well considering week 1 just ended with this last update that would make sense that the re-work has not been started yet. As it has been stated the the re-work would come sometime after the full week was completed.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If BD planning next release around 08-10 October... Is the following target going to be release on 31 October? Hope so, so we can see :unsure: what the characters going :oops: to do for Halloween... ;)
Check the FAQ it has the information about updates for October.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
This is already more of a civilized discussion than what I expected, so you're fine.
And I do agree on that, pacing could have been handled better or moved entirely to another day, being real, that might just have been BD trying to get the update out after everything, or just a scene that didn't play out exactly like he hoped.
I don't think any of us blames the guy, he's doing his best and as weird as that scene might be it sets us up nicely for the next updates so i think it was important to keep it in, not saying it couldn't use a rework if something better sparks up later.
When doing an update a week then it's pretty understandable that pacing seems off some. It's also good to have a storyline and not just someone spitting out a game of sex sex sex. One thing I find a little bothering is all the adding of characters. I enjoyed game more when it was MC, Jamie, Shauna and step mom. Finding it starting to get to be to many characters and to much dialogue with them when every update comes out......Could the bad cop thing be a finger point to what's happening in US now? :) lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wow I just feel like it has been non-stop here today. I can't wait for things to calm down a bit. So many things to talk about but I just don't think I can type and more today. My mind is still numb from all the Incest and what a transgender means talk. It is nice to see all these extra people here showing love to BD and the update though so I won't complain about that.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Where is the MC demanding no Uniforms? A uniform at college level would be unacceptable to almost any US college student.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Wow I just feel like it has been non-stop here today. I can't wait for things to calm down a bit. So many things to talk about but I just don't think I can type and more today. My mind is still numb from all the Incest and what a transgender means talk. It is nice to see all these extra people here showing love to BD and the update though so I won't complain about that.
that's why my presence has seemed a little minimal I'm having a bitch of a time just keeping up lol

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Where is the MC demanding no Uniforms? A uniform at college level would be unacceptable to almost any US college student.
For a sports uniform?????? Regular dress ya but US college/university sports are almost more viewed than prosports so that shit is taken VERY seriously

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes