Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
lol during the huddle in the bowling alley everyone looks like they're experiencing hardcore kidney failure

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Ok so to clarify I was talking about Shauna as a Transgender Female. She is pre-op so that means she still has a penis. As BD has stated in the past there is no Male on Male content in the game nor will there be. However the original question was related to transgender female Shauna and the MC and if there was any scenes with Shauna giving the MC anal or the MC giving her a blowjob, I stated there was a penis play option that could lead to something more in the future but we have no clue what that could mean in a future update.
Sorry, I'm ignoring the first person, so I didn't get all the context, but either way, I was mostly trying to joke but I'm bad at it.

edit: the part that is not a joke is that I'm all for the M/M stuff.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ok so to clarify I was talking about Shauna as a Transgender Female. She is pre-op so that means she still has a penis. As BD has stated in the past there is no Male on Male content in the game nor will there be. However the original question was related to transgender female Shauna and the MC and if there was any scenes with Shauna giving the MC anal or the MC giving her a blowjob, I stated there was a penis play option that could lead to something more in the future but we have no clue what that could mean in a future update.
lol Shauna having a penis doesn't make it male on male, though. It'd be male on trans. I guess I'm more progressive than some of the world, though. [shrugs] But, yeah, I understood the comment meaning that particular scene may or may not lead to penis play in the future, and not that it would leave to the MC gettin' it on with Kenji or his dude bros. lol

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
lol Shauna having a penis doesn't make it male on male, though. It'd be male on trans. I guess I'm more progressive than some of the world, though. [shrugs] But, yeah, I understood the comment meaning that particular scene may or may not lead to penis play in the future, and not that it would leave to the MC gettin' it on with Kenji or his dude bros. lol
Shauna with a penis and a few more kisses with Jamie...Would be interesting to see a 3some with maybe some DP action going on :)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Closest we might get is Skye since Skye Identifies as male, butseems fluid in what he looks for in a partner if I read what he said right at the Bowling event!
True, up until this update I hadn't considered Sky, but if they are bi/pan or even demi, then there is a chance, and it did seem like he was leaning that direction.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
True, up until this update I hadn't considered Sky, but if they are bi/pan or even demi, then there is a chance, and it did seem like he was leaning that direction.
Though I also realized that because we didn't actually see anything between Damien and Lee, just that is was STRONGLY implied, it must only count for the tag if it's shown. While not my cup of tea personally, I got no problem with it if it were included. That's what I love about BD's work here he is so inclusive and diverse in his characters.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not trying to make something of nothing. But...
You're saying it's okay so long as it's 'not' real? It's okay in games, manga, or reading material but not in real life?
I think we should all stop lying to ourselves and be who we want to be.
i'm just don't see myself doing it in real life.
If a man sucks fucks and handys a man, it is gay. If a man sucks fucks and handys a trans, then it is bi (at least my view lol). But that isn't a "male on male" tag. That is a "male on trans" or simply "trans" or "futa" tag, depending on variables I guess. A "gay" tag would require the MC to suck fuck or handy his black male friend, or basketball player/thug Kenji. lol
it could be bi-the the question would be if he's attracted to a male. would you consider a guy straight if he was attracted to a non op trans male?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Though I also realized that because we didn't actually see anything between Damien and Lee, just that is was STRONGLY implied, it must only count for the tag if it's shown. While not my cup of tea personally, I got no problem with it if it were included. That's what I love about BD's work here he is so inclusive and diverse in his characters.
Yeah, so far BD has done a good job on the inclusion side from my point of view, although I'm not an authority on it since I'm not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or transgender.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i'm just don't see myself doing it in real life.

it could be bi-the the question would be if he's attracted to a male. would you consider a guy straight if he was attracted to a non op trans male?
I actually have a couple close friends who are pre-op and one of them, I find quite attractive. I'd never date them, seeing as I'm not into penis lol, but I'm attracted to feminine features. She has feminine features. Nope. In no way am I gay for being attracted to a pre-op transgender. If I wanted to suck on a penis, I can see that point of view....but, I'm a pretty open-minded person with today's societal differences, and I would see that as either bi, or pansexual, or something other than gay, even if I were to date and/or do sexual things with this person. Probably wouldn't be straight, sense I wouldn't be strictly into females at that point.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Damn. Does that mean it's illegal for someone to marry their third cousin?
Can someone's adotive second cousin not marry their adoptive parents uncle's niece?
Can a sandwich still be a sandwich with one slice of bread?
Ask the Kennedy families, they been doing inbreds for decades...

• Thinking Face

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not trying to make something of nothing. But...
You're saying it's okay so long as it's 'not' real? It's okay in games, manga, or reading material but not in real life?
I think we should all stop lying to ourselves and be who we want to be.
i'm just saying that i can't see myself doing it. maybe were i in a relationship with a trans-i might be curious down the line-like how the mc did. i can tell you for a fact, i have no interest in guys.....that was tested a long time ago.....something i'd love to forget.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I actually have a couple close friends who are pre-op and one of them, I find quite attractive. I'd never date them, seeing as I'm not into penis lol, but I'm attracted to feminine features. She has feminine features. Nope. In no way am I gay for being attracted to a pre-op transgender. If I wanted to suck on a penis, I can see that point of view....but, I'm a pretty open-minded person with today's societal differences, and I would see that as either bi, or pansexual, or something other than gay, even if I were to date and/or do sexual things with this person.
i've seen a few, look up miss london. i can tell ya this-i would never consider a trans male.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I actually have a couple close friends who are pre-op and one of them, I find quite attractive. I'd never date them, seeing as I'm not into penis lol, but I'm attracted to feminine features. She has feminine features. Nope. In no way am I gay for being attracted to a pre-op transgender. If I wanted to suck on a penis, I can see that point of view....but, I'm a pretty open-minded person with today's societal differences, and I would see that as either bi, or pansexual, or something other than gay, even if I were to date and/or do sexual things with this person. Probably wouldn't be straight, sense I wouldn't be strictly into females at that point.
you could certainly make a case of a guy being with a trans male being gay or bi....i got nothing for that.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes