sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
I hope BD or someone modifies the game or last update about MC punching Ryker that a continue button will appear below and if we click anywhere MC will just punch him left and right. The scene will only change once we click continue. :)

Oct 22, 2017
Man I've like kind of totally checked out of the insane web of relationships the MC has with his actual sister and mom. I just don't like Willow lol. I chuckled at how there was a line that had her say something along the lines of "I'll call you Brubru no matter how much you cringe." and that's exactly what happens whenever she uses that nickname lol. It just creeps me out. Also it has been long enough since the last update that I totally don't even remember what's happening with the 'real' mother or why she just showed up or anything.

Also didn't even remember who the dudes with Ryker were. Why was there a big red lumberjack man rolling with him lol.

It just feels like there's kind of a lot going on and more stuff keeps getting added on top. It'd be nice of some of these plot threads got wrapped up sooner rather than later. It's all just sort of spinning out of control and becoming increasingly ridiculous lol. I feel like that small speech by Rachael really summed it up. It's supposed to have been the first week of college and so many batshit insane things have already happened. We still haven't even played basketball lol.

Reactions: User1230

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
You have the option on the date night to give her a handjob which opens some unknown options in the future related to penis play or something like that. I am not sure if that will lead into anything different, but maybe. I do know there will not be any male on male content for sure that was said by BD a while back.
So male-on-male is okay but we don't get Adoted mother, Long-lost sis , the coach, or the red-head?
Say it ain't so.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So male-on-male is okay but we don't get Adoted mother, Long-lost sis , the coach, or the red-head?
Say it ain't so.
Please re read what you quoted (you misread about the male on male). But yes for the 1000th time no incest as defined by Patreon will be in the VN.
The coach most likely no time soon, if at all (I love Harper so damn much). Red head we shall see.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
ive been cuffed and not been arrested, police in the US will cuff you even if you are not under arrest so you dont try anything stupid
Somewhere around 2002 or so, my cousin and I, and our friend were heading to my place after leaving the bar. We stopped at a gas station, where my cousin acted like a drunk fool. The clerk called the cops. A cop pulled us over soon as we left the gas station. My friend happened to have weed everywhere in the car....a joint under the floor mat, a joint in the ashtray, a small bag in the glove box, multiple others lol. Well, while he was being cuffed and placed into a cop car, my cousin and I were being placed in the back of a separate car. We were not cuffed. We were taken to the station in a questioning room, asked questions, and strip searched to see if we were lying. I told them it'd be a 0.000001% chance for a random person to just keep weed in their ass 'just in case' they got pulled over...and he was like "we just need to be sure you didn't hide anything in the car on the way here, or soon as you were pulled over." lol .. while many cops are ignant in 'Murica, they do not always cuff you.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Please re read what you quoted (you misread about the male on male). But yes for the 1000th time no incest as defined by Patreon will be in the VN.
The coach most likely no time soon, if at all (I love Harper so damn much). Red head we shall see.
Harper and the other staff like Veronica and Mabel will get scenes eventually, the only people who are 100% off limits are Azel, Willow and Wendy.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Wait, are people still on the incest stuff? Look, I'm a fan of incest, and mostly everything really, scat excluded, but Patreon does not allow it, and the game is too far in for BD to do something about it( it is a lot of work to make the changes people are asking for, and that is work that would go to new content), so the only thing we can do is a mod, so let's just stop, there is no reason for BD to actually change anything at the moment either way since there are no scenes like that with the characters in question.

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
you dont consider a man sucking of and having buttsex with another man gay?, well ok then i guess we have different views on what defines gay
It's 2020. They're defended. Let them think what they want.
Otherwise someone will start talking about how many genders there are.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
i don't see myself doing it in rl-like if i saw a hot trans girl asked me to suck her dick-i'd say ''no''. though, i definitely wouldn't consider a person straight if we're talking being with a trans girl who is not on hormones while claiming to be straight like a story i read....yeah, i'm not touching that one. i used to not think that way-until i was forced to think of trans men....pussy or not-forget it. if you're a guy who's attracted to a trans male-THEN, you're at least bi.
Not trying to make something of nothing. But...
You're saying it's okay so long as it's 'not' real? It's okay in games, manga, or reading material but not in real life?
I think we should all stop lying to ourselves and be who we want to be.

Reactions: Grelk and User1230

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
you dont consider a man sucking of and having buttsex with another man gay?, well ok then i guess we have different views on what defines gay
If a man sucks fucks and handys a man, it is gay. If a man sucks fucks and handys a trans, then it is bi (at least my view lol). But that isn't a "male on male" tag. That is a "male on trans" or simply "trans" or "futa" tag, depending on variables I guess. A "gay" tag would require the MC to suck fuck or handy his black male friend, or basketball player/thug Kenji. lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Say it ain't so.
Where is the male-on-male? What did I miss?
I was wondering as well, as I said previously I'm all for it, but I'm almost sure BD said it won't happen.
Ok so to clarify I was talking about Shauna as a Transgender Female. She is pre-op so that means she still has a penis. As BD has stated in the past there is no Male on Male content in the game nor will there be. However the original question was related to transgender female Shauna and the MC and if there was any scenes with Shauna giving the MC anal or the MC giving her a blowjob, I stated there was a penis play option that could lead to something more in the future but we have no clue what that could mean in a future update.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes