Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The threads always been my home on here even when it turned into a toxic shithole for a few months I stuck around. Can't say the same for the other major cult members I haven't talked to most of them in months so it's mostly just me now, well me and The Twins who are technically still just me :p Things have gotten much better in the last few months tho and it almost feels like the good old days :)
Happy to join the cult ;)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
FINALLY done almost 30 pages getting caught up.

I REALLY want to say some thing on some of the nonsense that came up, but for my sanity all I will say is, if you can't be civil or happy with the author's story, maybe find a new book.

Starting on 1222 I ran out of likes by 1225 so for the following people over the next 20+ pages you had posts

tundralupus
Fugee
LocoGringo78
Englen
Cokebaths
ZTex
Ghostface Reborn
Ghostly Hale
Tyrav
clanwsc
Trikus
SlayerRaven
The Krypt Angel
Spfjolietjake
MacSweary
UrsusDerpus
AlexTorch
thataboo
Qmil679
qwsl
Dripping
Naxos
I'm Not Thea Lundgren!
DA22
Eerie Entity
crabsinthekitchen
✝Fenrir✝
Master of Puppets
Wubdub6935
SerHawkes
Cigar-Ferras
Faptime
moskyx
WheresLucifer
Dazzier31

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She is openly and actively encouraging us to sleep with other women and all indication point to her actually getting off on it. Those are hallmarks of the cuckquean, sure it's lacking the traditional degradation and humiliation aspects associated with the kink but those aren't an absolute the dynamic can also have an affectionate undertone to it in some cases.
With cuckqueens the humiliation angle seems less common, and more common for her to be thinking 'gosh, what a stud my man is, he's fucking her so good!' while a cuck is getting off on 'what a stud that other guy is, he's fucking her so good'. That's the impression I get anyway.

I do indeed see the other people that hate how the story is turning out, but again, I also see a mayority that like the update.
So I'm going to say it's indecisive, some people love it, some people don't.
People like the update as a whole. That doesn't mean they like how it ended, they could just as well have enjoyed the earlier parts with all the girls. Very few people, if any, have said that they really liked the MC getting the shit kicked out of him.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why does Willabelle gives me the creeps?
She looks creepy as hell.
She reminds me of Data from the Enterprise.
She's like the female version of Charles, I don't trust her. She's hiding something.
Charles failed so he'll be taken care of. Willabelle will make sure of that.
But what will be the fate of Richer, she din't mention that. That's why I don't trust her.
There's more then meets the eye here.
It's a weird Harem. Everybody wants to be with him, but nobody wants to be there when it happens.
It's more like a solo Harem,, more like it.
Cheerleaders don't count unless they live with him, and not all live with him, yet.

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So from my personal experience this might ride on borderline spoiler so i'll tag it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BD can Play this to every possible way he can or more realistic when it comes to the joke we call the justice system lol. If it's also realistic it would still be more far fetched so real or not real it comes out looking real lol.

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
I admit i started to get bored by the event but that recovered quickly. Impatiently waiting for the next update like always :>

Only wish i have is that the duckfaces reduce if i dare to say that

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
FINALLY done almost 30 pages getting caught up.

I REALLY want to say some thing on some of the nonsense that came up, but for my sanity all I will say is, if you can't be civil or happy with the author's story, maybe find a new book.

Starting on 1222 I ran out of likes by 1225 so for the following people over the next 20+ pages you had posts

tundralupus
Fugee
LocoGringo78
Englen
Cokebaths
ZTex
Ghostface Reborn
Ghostly Hale
Tyrav
clanwsc
Trikus
SlayerRaven
The Krypt Angel
Spfjolietjake
MacSweary
UrsusDerpus
AlexTorch
thataboo
Qmil679
qwsl
Dripping
Naxos
I'm Not Thea Lundgren!
DA22
Eerie Entity
crabsinthekitchen
✝Fenrir✝
Master of Puppets
Wubdub6935
SerHawkes
Cigar-Ferras
Faptime
moskyx
WheresLucifer
Dazzier31
LocoGringo78, few others, and myself had to go through +20 pages because we were going through the game... It is hard to click on likes or respond to other messages while this forum continues to get new posting. You had a good strong statement when you posted your message "... if you can't be civil or happy with the author's story, maybe find a new book. ..." (y)

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: csmk14

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Still wating to fuck and knock up tia but im enjoying that the story is taking a bit more "serious" turn?

A slight critcism i had was that the mc was just rolling in luck of the harem life with no real consequences while the side characters like damian seemed to have more interesting stories

now the story seems to be taking an interesting turn and i look forward to seeing how this plays out.

On a side note i want to ask have we been able to do anything with jasmine yet besides kiss?

Reactions: dordicle

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
On a side note i want to ask have we been able to do anything with jasmine yet besides kiss?
Myself and another member put a lot of effort into building a guide that goes over each character and their lewd scenes if available including how to add them to your harem even if a lewd scene is not available. There is a link in the OP as well as in my signature. I have not updated it for 0.7.7 yet but I am working on it. I attached a screenshot of Jasmine's page below. Short answer nothing beyond the kiss that I am aware of yet.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Myself and another member put a lot of effort into building a guide that goes over each character and their lewd scenes if available including how to add them to your harem even if a lewd scene is not available. There is a link in the OP as well as in my signature. I have not updated it for 0.7.7 yet but I am working on it. I attached a screenshot of Jasmine's page below. Short answer nothing beyond the kiss that I am aware of yet.

Maybe in few weeks, I will go through day 1 to 7, using your and other member guild to see if there anything that may need to be added.

I have to say that you and other member did a good job (y) creating that guild. I am sure that there are some player who may not understand the metric measurement. Since this is going to be a good long game it will be very helpful for anyone.

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes