Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
finally got through the 10+ pages to get caught up, nice seeing all the support and everyone's thoughts (not so nice having to slog though the never ending incest debate)

can't wait to see more of Belle and the rainbow heart girls
kinda feel bad for Charles now, tried to help his family and Ryker ended up being a shitbag
might be strange but I feel more empathy for Ryker than KIenji, Ryker is trash but that smug look on Kenji's face while being Rikers lackey kinda pissed me off
what kinda dumbass cop admits there's a big dirty cop issue to the most famous person in the state

@Jace325 you thinking of changing you avatar image recently? #Askingforafriend.
haha about to now. I'm just out here reppin the bearded bald guys (curse you hair genetics) and the guy ends up being an evil goon

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I dunno dude? You sound more like you're disgruntled because something didn't play out the way you think it should have. I understand what you're saying but it wasn't an issue I had with the way the scene played out.
(y)
i actually liked the scene i was just trying to articulate out the other side of the argument, sorry if i came off as me bashing it.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
for sure man its good to see you still active on here, how have you and the cult been doing?
The threads always been my home on here even when it turned into a toxic shithole for a few months I stuck around. Can't say the same for the other major cult members I haven't talked to most of them in months so it's mostly just me now, well me and The Twins who are technically still just me :p Things have gotten much better in the last few months tho and it almost feels like the good old days :)

Reactions: L30

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The threads always been my home on here even when it turned into a toxic shithole for a few months I stuck around. Can't say the same for the other major cult members I haven't talked to most of them in months so it's mostly just me now, well me and The Twins who are technically still just me :p Things have gotten much better in the last few months tho and it almost feels like the good old days :)
yeah , don't sell yourself short man .. your just a lil wacky with that twin's thing .. but hey , aren't we all a lil wacky :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: L30

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Holy Cow, this is what i call an update. I've just finished and I'm still a little overwhelmed.
Thank you BD for creating this materpiece and I'm not only talking about tzhe update. I definitly have to replay the game in the next days as i shurly hat some gaps in my memory.
But theres also a thank you to all you crazy guys here with all your theories and stuff, you made the wait especially the last few day quite short and even enjoyable.
Thank you all.
I had the same problem with memory gaps... I couldn't recall who Ryker was until LocoGringo78 told me that there is a game characters guild. I remember very little about Ryker. Which means I have to replay the game from the beginning anyway. You are not the only one ;)

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: Dirk220

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
warning: if heavy drama and feels get you wait until the next update to play. Fucking beautifully brilliant. Seriously in awe of this update.

I know I'm way late with that warning but life happens. Omg such a powerful update. Not one negative thing to say at all except now I want the next update soooooo fucking bad..

ok gushing fan boy mode off

one thing I'm really questioning is if I should have responded like I chose to do everytime i got the chance. Lol not a spoiler I don't think. Just wondering what the difference will be with responses or not.

again that was a masterpiece of an update

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
that's good that its getting back, and at least Slave baily will always be by your side ;)

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i think we missed judge Charles, he isn't the man he seems like at all...

when Charles was put in charge of WVM it was said that he was a very responsible and reliable man who tried to help other ppl where he could, its only after taking in his niece (Katie)and nephew(Ryker) something started to change... Charles may not be the bad guy after all or is just being controlled by Ryker

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
haha about to now. I'm just out here reppin the bearded bald guys (curse you hair genetics) and the guy ends up being an evil goon
I'm in the same boat. Hell, I wish my girlfriend was bald so I could use the bathroom every now and then. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jace325

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
The problem is its not happening to a minor celebrity white boy, the cops don't arrest people with notoriety like that unless necessary because it attract attention on them they typically don't want, being he is a white boy would be one more layer of safety for him added on top of that, you likely saw non-white men get arrested for no reason, that is the entire reason for the whole police crisis we went thru recently, because the cops put heavy pressure on the minorities, but white men? Nope. If you are a white boy you can get away with a ridiculous amount of stuff.
Technically, when there is violent, fights, and or any one seek medical attention, there will be number of them, who be haul in for questioning (Referring to both sides). What BD laid out, is technically how the law enforcements should be doing. Most of them usually get holding for 24-72 hours depending on the law without being charge.

However there been favoritism on multiple different ways, the number one thing is regarding to opposite race. Some people should realize that. Due to any law enforcement, doesn't matter based on race, gender, etc. they should be enforcing the laws. I do notice different in town to town and city to city how some law enforcement react due their law enforcement race majority. Some of them favors their same race and you can see how they react and profiling the opposite race. That is not correct.

Regarding to celebrity, they are spoiled. There is no reason for law enforcement to let them go or get probation. They should learn how it is in real life.

Have a great day. (y)

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
The Bailey twins remind me of Gork and Mork from 40K. One is cunning but brutal, and the other is brutal but cunning.

If MC starts hallucinating after his probable head injury, they could be his little consciences sitting on his shoulders telling him to smite his enemies.

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
Besides as said before Azel is not incest, it may be weird since she has played the Mom role for most of his life, but she is not a blood relation.
That depends on whether you ask the dictionary or a doctor about it, and which definition you decided to go with if you choose the former. It's been discussed before but criminal incest is not limited to blood relation, and often applies to step and adoptive relationships, as in many cases the concern of the abuse is related to the effective relationship between the individuals regardless of consanguinity.

There was also a false dichotomy mentioned earlier, where BD "needs" to resolve this one way or another. He doesn't. This is something that can easily within the scope of the writing be left un-resolved, and you can continue to go on being mad that your mom makes you hard without letting you fuck her, it doesn't have to be part of the in-game script that she takes the option off the table, it can be presumed to not be there. (I'll leave my rant about exposition in VNs later, but good writers understand that not everything needs to be said.)

Reactions: Krynh and ZoePen

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
It was never explained why that was the dresscode though, but I bet it is because it's a charity event for children in poor families, and not wearing shoes would be symbolic for standing with the poor.
Not sure it's a good idea to go bowling without proper shoes though..
it's not, i bowled for almost 10 years and my feet felt the worst when i did it without shoes those 3 times.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I'm usually anti-incest, it ain't something I like, but the way this game handles it, is good enough. You get to choose how some things play out already and I believe if BD pushes forward with the incest this would also be something you can opt out. Having more options is always good as longs as they are actually options, not something mandatory.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Also, nice update, good to see the game back, it ain't my favorite game, but I do respect Braindrop, I checked his Patreon a while back and saw he paused pledges instead of milking people while he was busy with other stuff, this is something I wholeheartedly respect.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes