RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
I can see how some people might not like the direction this update went, but hell, at the same time you'd have people complain that literally nothing bad ever happens to the MC.
I think throwing some drama in will make the next couple updates that much better instead of it being just another update where we get a new lewd scene.
Also I know some people think of this as a more feel good game, but sometimes you can't have the feel of those scenes without something triggering them.
All in all, great update for me, after everything that went down it's good to see BD coming back strong and I hope he'll keep taking care of himself too.

Reactions: csmk14 and FookU2

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I actually have a couple close friends who are pre-op and one of them, I find quite attractive. I'd never date them, seeing as I'm not into penis lol, but I'm attracted to feminine features. She has feminine features. Nope. In no way am I gay for being attracted to a pre-op transgender. If I wanted to suck on a penis, I can see that point of view....but, I'm a pretty open-minded person with today's societal differences, and I would see that as either bi, or pansexual, or something other than gay, even if I were to date and/or do sexual things with this person. Probably wouldn't be straight, sense I wouldn't be strictly into females at that point.
or, a person who claims to be a trans girl only in name-like that story i mentioned....you're on your own.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
i've seen a few, look up miss london. i can tell ya this-i would never consider a trans male.
I'm pansexual and I was and still am confused by this, that is the reason why I've been staying out of this conversation, it is complicated, if you go by gender, no you would not be gay because that person is a woman, even if not fully transitioned, but if you go from reproductive organs, then maybe you are bi, but again all of that can be invalid if your attraction to the person is more then physical and at that point, their genital doesn't matter anymore, basically, I'm confused but at the end of the day wouldn't consider it gay, because the person themselves is a woman gender-wise.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I actually have a couple close friends who are pre-op and one of them, I find quite attractive. I'd never date them, seeing as I'm not into penis lol, but I'm attracted to feminine features. She has feminine features. Nope. In no way am I gay for being attracted to a pre-op transgender. If I wanted to suck on a penis, I can see that point of view....but, I'm a pretty open-minded person with today's societal differences, and I would see that as either bi, or pansexual, or something other than gay, even if I were to date and/or do sexual things with this person. Probably wouldn't be straight, sense I wouldn't be strictly into females at that point.
Sometimes I wonder whether we are actually living in the 21st century and not in the dark ages.
Why categorize sexual preferences at all, why do people compulsively pigeonhole everything? It doesn't matter whether the partner is man, woman or trans, as long as you are attracted to him.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I can see how some people might not like the direction this update went, but hell, at the same time you'd have people complain that literally nothing bad ever happens to the MC.
I think throwing some drama in will make the next couple updates that much better instead of it being just another update where we get a new lewd scene.
Also I know some people think of this as a more feel good game, but sometimes you can't have the feel of those scenes without something triggering them.
All in all, great update for me, after everything that went down it's good to see BD coming back strong and I hope he'll keep taking care of himself too.
The drama could be about the team and the whole basketball things, trying to get the school a good name, raise awareness and money for the charity, trying to set up a good life fo Azael and our girls, trying to figure out more about their past and relationships and many more personal stories, so I will say that I understand why for many this didn't make sense, as the drama could have come from more organic sources, not all stories need to be theatrical epics.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm pansexual and I was and still am confused by this, that is the reason why I've been staying out of this conversation, it is complicated, if you go by gender, no you would not be gay because that person is a woman, even if not fully transitioned, but if you go from reproductive organs, then maybe you are bi, but again all of that can be invalid if your attraction to the person is more then physical and at that point, their genital doesn't matter anymore, basically, I'm confused but at the end of the day wouldn't consider it gay, because the person themselves is a woman gender-wise.
i'm not saying that you COULDN'T be bi or gay-it's certainly possible-but what i can tell ya from what i keeping seeing-gays don't generally go for trans. for me, the question is ''would you be attracted to a non op trans male? for me? hell no.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Sometimes I wonder whether we are actually living in the 21st century and not in the dark ages.
Why categorize sexual preferences at all, why do people compulsively pigeonhole everything? It doesn't matter whether the partner is man, woman or trans, as long as you are attracted to him.
I should have waited for you to post, that is exactly how I feel.

Reactions: thorin0815

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, I was kinda hoping it would be longer. It was interesting though.
I hate to think how short the next update is going to be.
I was kinda hoping Richer was dead, but what can you do?
Richer's career is done. How much more trouble could he be?
Oh, yeah Tenchi's career is done also. I was wondering where he was?
I wonder what difference would it make if I had anything to do with Charle's niece.
The only thing that worries me is, will the girls finally wear shoes in the next update?

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
The drama could be about the team and the whole basketball things, trying to get the school a good name, raise awareness and money for the charity, trying to set up a good life fo Azael and our girls, trying to figure out more about their past and relationships and many more personal stories, so I will say that I understand why for many this didn't make sense, as the drama could have come from more organic sources, not all stories need to be theatrical epics.
Oh for sure, but all the Ryker stuff has also been on the way for a long time, with some updates hinting on it escalating iirc, to me what happened this update wasn't that far fetched (while also still being conscious about this being a game and some suspension of disbelief)
I've seen way worse attempts at drama, this one at least did it's job getting me worked up about what happened and worried for the rest of the characters, which I'd imagine was the point.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Oh for sure, but all the Ryker stuff has also been on the way for a long time, with some updates hinting on it escalating iirc, to me what happened this update wasn't that far fetched (while also still being conscious about this being a game and some suspension of disbelief)
I've seen way worse attempts at drama, this one at least did it's job getting me worked up about what happened and worried for the rest of the characters, which I'd imagine was the point.
Yeah, my biggest problem is the timing, everything is happening too fast, so we have many threads of drama, and they get jumbled and start to walk over each other, the whole Riker thing could have happened on the morning before their first game and it would make sense, since the team winning would ruin his plans, again, I'm not saying it was bad just that it felt like too much for this point in the story.

Reactions: genericusername1

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So getting away from sexual politics (Don't care, love who you love as long as i've the option to skip the scene if its not something that gets me hard. lol), This update through me through a fucking loop!

Like, I LOVED IT! ....up until that fight with Ryker....
Seriously, MC got fucking OWNED. Now don't get me wrong, there was 4-5 guys vs 1-2, so I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND why, doesnt mean I like it though! Kinda wished the entire WVM team had poured out of that bowlingally and just stomped Ryker's crew for messing with the El Capitan.

Seiously though, fight threw me through a loop, especially when Mom shows up with the car. Like, she legit probably killed a few of those people.. I mean, good riddence but WHY ISNT SHE GOING TO JAIL TOO??? Last time I checked ATTEMPTED VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER IS A CRIME TOO!!!

Like, I'm not going crazy here, right? Mom should be in the back of the squad car too?

Anyways, like I said, LOVED the update, so glad BD is back! Can't wait to see where the hell the story goes next!

Oh, and before I forget, Yes, Yes, give me more Belle and the Color Cult(tm). I'll gladly knock them up and then take the two movie stars and get them into a nice hate fucking threesome. Though Eden is my girl here. I hope we get the option to turn Hannah into Eden's bottom bitch. Gotta keep the queen happy.

Oh! Last thing, fuck yes Shauna/Jamie kiss! Can't wait to get both of my best girls making out while one rides my cock and the other my face. PROGRESS! <3

Thank you again BD for the update, can't wait for the next one!

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Wow, I was kinda hoping it would be longer. It was interesting though.
I hate to think how short the next update is going to be.
I was kinda hoping Richer was dead, but what can you do?
Richer's career is done. How much more trouble could he be?
Oh, yeah Tenchi's career is done also. I was wondering where he was?
I wonder what difference would it make if I had anything to do with Charle's niece.
The only thing that worries me is, will the girls finally wear shoes in the next update?
I believe that it was long enough. Think about how long and detailed the story have gone though for MC. I truly believe that it was a very long night for MC with all the little details been going on from the house to the bowling alley charity event. (Hell, they haven't done the charity event because of the blackout) I have spent at least three hours from beginning of 0.7.7.0 to the end of the update of 0.7.7.0. I just notice minor patch for 0.7.7.1.

Have great day. (y)

Reactions: csmk14

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Yeah, my biggest problem is the timing, everything is happening too fast, so we have many threads of drama, and they get jumbled and start to walk over each other, the whole Riker thing could have happened on the morning before their first game and it would make sense, since the team winning would ruin his plans, again, I'm not saying it was bad just that it felt like too much for this point in the story.
This is already more of a civilized discussion than what I expected, so you're fine.
And I do agree on that, pacing could have been handled better or moved entirely to another day, being real, that might just have been BD trying to get the update out after everything, or just a scene that didn't play out exactly like he hoped.
I don't think any of us blames the guy, he's doing his best and as weird as that scene might be it sets us up nicely for the next updates so i think it was important to keep it in, not saying it couldn't use a rework if something better sparks up later.

Reactions: Ed B

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
This is already more of a civilized discussion than what I expected, so you're fine.
And I do agree on that, pacing could have been handled better or moved entirely to another day, being real, that might just have been BD trying to get the update out after everything, or just a scene that didn't play out exactly like he hoped.
I don't think any of us blames the guy, he's doing his best and as weird as that scene might be it sets us up nicely for the next updates so i think it was important to keep it in, not saying it couldn't use a rework if something better sparks up later.
Completely agree with you there.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes