WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Check the FAQ it has the information about updates for October.
:ROFLMAO:, my bad..... I just saw you updated your signature for the next possible release date. However, I didn't know that the mini FAQ had a link with additional update information, regarding to two possible update releases in October. (y) Also I saw that BD was planning a little bit of Halloween too :eek:.

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
When doing an update a week then it's pretty understandable that pacing seems off some. It's also good to have a storyline and not just someone spitting out a game of sex sex sex. One thing I find a little bothering is all the adding of characters. I enjoyed game more when it was MC, Jamie, Shauna and step mom. Finding it starting to get to be to many characters and to much dialogue with them when every update comes out......Could the bad cop thing be a finger point to what's happening in US now? :) lol
"...Could the bad cop thing be a finger point to what's happening in US now..."

It not only in the US, it is happening through out the world as well. I think it started the chain reaction in the US because of the media and social media spreading it around the world and making others aware that it may be happening in their country.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Wow I just feel like it has been non-stop here today. I can't wait for things to calm down a bit. So many things to talk about but I just don't think I can type and more today. My mind is still numb from all the Incest and what a transgender means talk. It is nice to see all these extra people here showing love to BD and the update though so I won't complain about that.
I've been a long time lurker here, probably since day 1 of the game, but BD deserves all the love he's getting recently, so I figured I'd add in to the group hug

When doing an update a week then it's pretty understandable that pacing seems off some. It's also good to have a storyline and not just someone spitting out a game of sex sex sex. One thing I find a little bothering is all the adding of characters. I enjoyed game more when it was MC, Jamie, Shauna and step mom. Finding it starting to get to be to many characters and to much dialogue with them when every update comes out......Could the bad cop thing be a finger point to what's happening in US now? :) lol
I'm not from the US so it's definitely not my place to speak on that, game has always been a harem though, I get that there might be to many options, though I'm generally also interested in getting to know the characters since the MC just got to a new school, you could always turn people down ;)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
that's why my presence has seemed a little minimal I'm having a bitch of a time just keeping up lol
I am sure others may be in same case as you. If you check other forums beside this it can become a good handful... Beside we are humans and sometime our brain o_O do not function correctly time to time. Might need to licks your fingers and insert into the electrical socket to jump start the brain cells. ;)

:cautious: I am kidding. :ROFLMAO:

Have a great day. (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Where is the MC demanding no Uniforms? A uniform at college level would be unacceptable to almost any US college student.
Well, it depends... Some very private college still have strict dress codes, also they may also have strict uniform they have to wear. One of the common one is the military school have strict uniform dress code. However for non-military, I cannot recall which small private college does have that policy.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I am sure others may be in same case as you. If you check other forums beside this it can become a good handful... Beside we are humans and sometime our brain o_O do not function correctly time to time. Might need to licks your fingers and insert into the electrical socket to jump start the brain cells. ;)

:cautious: I am kidding. :ROFLMAO:

Have a great day. (y)
Yeah that I totally accurate, at the same time I'm having polite conversations here I'm getting facepalmed about some other shit somewhere else, and trying to pay attention to only two threads already has me double-checking my posts because my brain doesn't remember if I wrote them in Portuguese or English, which is funny because I've never written in Portuguese in this site.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah that I totally accurate, at the same time I'm having polite conversations here I'm getting facepalmed about some other shit somewhere else, and trying to pay attention to only two threads already has me double-checking my posts because my brain doesn't remember if I wrote them in Portuguese or English, which is funny because I've never written in Portuguese in this site.
you have my sympathies.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I been there several times too. I have gotten several facepalmed in WVM forum and other forum. It doesn't usually bother me much. However, I do like to have polite conversation. I do not like to provide negative remarks on a lot of things if possible. I generally try to stay in neutral ground to balance the conversation if possible.

That is good you can type two different languages. In fact a friend of mine decided to get me Portuguese sign language book, he was hoping to get one from Brazil since his partner was from Brazil. I do know sign language however it getting a little rusted because I speak more often than I do signing.

You have a great day. (y)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
you have my sympathies.
The brain farts are not even that bad, what annoys me is when people are not open to discussion, but I've learned that this is not a thing in some threads, that's why I was avoiding posting, and I'm rambling again.

But now that more people played the update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I been there several times too. I have gotten several facepalmed in WVM forum and other forum. It doesn't usually bother me much. However, I do like to have polite conversation. I do not like to provide negative remarks on a lot of things if possible. I generally try to stay in neutral ground to balance the conversation if possible.

That is good you can type two different languages. In fact a friend of mine decided to get me Portuguese sign language book, he was hoping to get one from Brazil since his partner was from Brazil. I do know sign language however it getting a little rusted because I speak more often than I do signing.

You have a great day. (y)
You too have a great day, and you just gave me a good idea of what to do with my spare time.

Reactions: WheresLucifer

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
The brain farts are not even that bad, what annoys me is when people are not open to discussion, but I've learned that this is not a thing in some threads, that's why I was avoiding posting, and I'm rambling again.

That is very interesting question. Even MC was joking about having personal assistant for his daily schedule, you know what I mean ;)

Have a great day. (y)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Learn from this new episode. Never go into a fight without your shoes! I don't care if you saw Kung Fu the television series on TV in the 70's. Protect your feet! Now, who bowls bare footed? I did enjoy the continued story. Glad that it is back.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Learn from this new episode. Never go into a fight without your shoes! I don't care if you saw Kung Fu the television series on TV in the 70's. Protect your feet! Now, who bowls bare footed? I did enjoy the continued story. Glad that it is back.
Well, Fred Flintstones bowls without shoe, even he drive his car without shoes. ;)

Have a great day. (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I believe the cartoon is real... It is so real that is better than the news media today. :ROFLMAO: Just like The Simpsons, Futurama, Archer, etc. ;)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

i think people who do that are merely desperate to remain relevant.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
i think people who do that are merely desperate to remain relevant.
If you mean me, I've never been relevant, if you mean people that shut down discussion, I just think they don't like "conflict", and I'm pretty sure it isn't about the topic in the spoilers, that was me trying to go back to the game instead of going full OT, and curiosity because I really don't remember which character is doing what anymore.(all of this was written in a calm manner)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
If you mean me, I've never been relevant, if you mean people that shut down discussion, I just think they don't like "conflict", and I'm pretty sure it isn't about the topic in the spoilers, that was me trying to go back to the game instead of going full OT, and curiosity because I really don't remember which character is doing what anymore.(all of this was written in a calm manner)
i mean those who spam facepalms.

Reactions: TundraLupus
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes