Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
To be honest I think the dad was just an alcoholic that beat his with because he was an angry drunk. The accident with Cedey is what was the final straw. The dad felt she was unfit to be a mother and took the MC with him. Mom couldn't handle it and started to believe what her ex husband said then gave up Cedey to the state.

It wouldn't surprise me if the MC dad had something to do with another character in the game though

Here are my top theory's on that:

1. The dad killed Ryker and Katie's parents in a car accident while he was drunk.
    [*]The dad had a second girl on the side and Wendy found out about it. That child is Stacy. (god I hope I am wrong on this one)
    [*]The dad killed Stacy's parents in a car accident, which is why she is with her grandma now.
    [*]None of the above Loco is just crazy and likes to make stuff up.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
SB: Um Daddy why aren't I your avatar anymore? You aren't mad at me are you?!?:cry:

Oh Kitten no...I'm not mad at you *strokes SB hair* I just figured it's October so I figured I'd use the render of yer Mommy BD made last halloween for a while consider it a vacation

SB: Okaaaay I guess:confused:

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
SB: Um Daddy why aren't I your avatar anymore? You aren't mad at me are you?!?:cry:

Oh Kitten no...I'm not mad at you *strokes SB hair* I just figured it's October so I figured I'd use the render of yer Mommy BD made last halloween for a while consider it a vacation

I did notice that, and I remembered it's October 1st. So I've been working on this project with one eye, and browsing images for a spooky dog with the other eye.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just downloaded the update, but not quite there story-wise, can anyone who has played the new update confirm if we finally get some more milf action, specifically Vanessa and Harper? I’m sure the older ladies need some love too.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Just downloaded the update, but not quite there story-wise, can anyone who has played the new update confirm if we finally get some more milf action, specifically Vanessa and Harper? I’m sure the older ladies need some love too.
Not yet

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

I'll miss you while you are on vacation SB. Be sure to send Uncle Loco a postcard.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
To be honest I think the dad was just an alcoholic that beat his with because he was an angry drunk. The accident with Cedey is what was the final straw. The dad felt she was unfit to be a mother and took the MC with him. Mom couldn't handle it and started to believe what her ex husband said then gave up Cedey to the state.

It wouldn't surprise me if the MC dad had something to do with another character in the game though

Here are my top theory's on that:

1. The dad killed Ryker and Katie's parents in a car accident while he was drunk.
    [*]The dad had a second girl on the side and Wendy found out about it. That child is Stacy. (god I hope I am wrong on this one)
    [*]The dad killed Stacy's parents in a car accident, which is why she is with her grandma now.
    [*]None of the above Loco is just crazy and likes to make stuff up.
I agree with you about MC's dad being an angry drunk based on some of the flashbacks and how Wendy looked. Especially the memories MC had after passing out from the rage punching of Ryker Also agree with you about the state of mind Wendy was probably in after the dad left with MC.

As for your top theory:
Possibly but not enough info for me to agree.
*I hope your wrong as well
*I'm thinking her parents are somewhere else in the world. Like Doctors without borders or Archeologist.
*(In a Bugs Bunny Voice) Hmmmmmmmmm, could be )

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No Vanessa or Harper in this update. Probably not soon with the school sex scandal, and Vanessa just met the MC for the first time on day 7.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As for your top theory:
Possibly but not enough info for me to agree.
*I hope your wrong as well
*I'm thinking her parents are somewhere else in the world. Like Doctors without borders or Archeologist.
*(In a Bugs Bunny Voice) Hmmmmmmmmm, could be )
LOL I had to remind myself what was the 4th option. I was all excited someone agreed with me then I remembered what option 4 was. :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes