Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hmm... game updated to version 0.0.7.1 a few hours ago, after 0.7.7 released earlier. What was added? The changelog doesn't say.
My understand is it fixed typos and incorrect dialog names. Not sure if the yellow eyes were fixed or not as I have not downloaded that version yet.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Wait there were two excellent lewd scenes in this update. Probably some of the best ones yet too. It is possible you are missing a trigger since the second one got a lot of people hyped up.
Oh no yea those two were excellent but they were missing the BAES. :sneaky:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
OK, my take on this update.

it just hit me in places that were completely wrong. Somehow, though very much different, things impacted too close to some shit that happened ~1.5 yrs ago and is not so much past as I hoped.
Dammit, I slept about 3 hours since I played 7Final when it dropped. Thank god there is coffee. MUCH.

I KNOW this will be resolved somehow. Unless BD is going DarkOverlord and kicks us evil this will be with a good ending.
Unfortunately that does not help me really until I see it happening :oops:
I was planing to go for the whole replay, but will have to postpone that until 8.1 and some information about a conclusion to this cliffhanger.

Don`t get me wrong, the story still is unbelievably good imo. Very nicely done, render work is incredible. Ladies are beautiful. Eden is back and has her own nemesis. Wendy is here now.
Still not regretting to be a supporter, even upped the ante.

Keep going BD. Looking forward to what your mind is cooking (y)

Reactions: csmk14

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
LoL I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to jinx it.
If something needs to be jinxed, I am the guy for that.
Always was one to say it when it should not be.

I kind of have a reversed filter. I know I should not and delight in doing so never the less.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What murder ?
No one died during that fight. Kidnapping and Assault sure. Let's also not forget that he's being blackmailed to high heaven and is doing everything he can for his mom's medical treatment.
Did you miss the part where they said that Stacy knows where their hideout is so they'd have to get rid of her? What do you think they meant by that?

Did you even play the update ?
The man literally told you to run away that he couldn't help you this time with Ryker because he was out of control.
'This time'? When has he helped before? He didn't come clean about the spying before, he was outed by Ryker. And this time he didn't lift a finger to help, at no point during the fight. If he had decided enough was enough and joined Ayden and Skye we could be having a different conversation right now, but he didn't. We saw exactly what he was willing to let Ryker get away with.

I dunno, but the way Bella explained some things to MC, made it sound more like someone else was in control of WVM, but was relinquished of command very recently (maybe earlier that week, but might even be earlier that day), and she now had to clean up the mess. She could be referring to Charles, but could also be referring to someone higher up, and that Charles simply had to go as well because he was still a big part of the mess.
Belle as good as said that she first appointed Charles, so that would mean she was in charge for more than a week.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I'm not sure that MC even did anything to Ryker that would make him so aggro to him all the time other than being a hype machine. I did mention in a joke post (before the troll invasion) that WVM was secretly involved in some shady stuff. I'm pretty damn sure that while the silly stuff is not a thing at all, the part about Ryker and Charles using the school to be an operating zone for whatever plan they have was pretty warm. When MC (who's a big freakin' star) comes in, it looks like the team is going to get turned around and actually start winning games. A team that is notorious for being trash that starts getting good overnight is going to get eyes on a national level. Suddenly you have the news poking around and ESPN starts doing interviews and weekly/daily followup stories on MC and the school's athletic program.

Also

I'm 90% sure that Willabelle is in on whatever Ryker is cooking. She's probably like the Anti-Rachael. And when she said that her little group of color-themed girls were "not a cult", that makes me think they're definitely a cult.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Belle as good as said that she first appointed Charles, so that would mean she was in charge for more than a week.
Yes, but, that was years ago. But she also sounded as if someone else was running the show and she intended to clean up the mess, so it also sounds a bit as if she's been away for some time.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yo, we need to calm down boys and girls.
Not because I'm upset or annoyed by the conversation but because I've been waiting a bit to see some of Loco's theories. :giggle:
Glad you popped up. Some of us has several theories... You are the only one who know how the story will come out. However, I be interesting to Loco's theories as well. (y)

Have a great day. (y) Also hope you had a good break out of your place by visiting few people.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not sure that MC even did anything to Ryker that would make him so aggro to him all the time other than being a hype machine. I did mention in a joke post (before the troll invasion) that WVM was secretly involved in some shady stuff. I'm pretty damn sure that while the silly stuff is not a thing at all, the part about Ryker and Charles using the school to be an operating zone for whatever plan they have was pretty warm. When MC (who's a big freakin' star) comes in, it looks like the team is going to get turned around and actually start winning games. A team that is notorious for being trash that starts getting good overnight is going to get eyes on a national level. Suddenly you have the news poking around and ESPN starts doing interviews and weekly/daily followup stories on MC and the school's athletic program.
Oh yeah I can see it now WVM pulls out the underdog win of the season. See more on ESPN 8 The Ocho

The Ocho.gif

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Did you miss the part where they said that Stacy knows where their hideout is so they'd have to get rid of her? What do you think they meant by that?

'This time'? When has he helped before? He didn't come clean about the spying before, he was outed by Ryker. And this time he didn't lift a finger to help, at no point during the fight. If he had decided enough was enough and joined Ayden and Skye we could be having a different conversation right now, but he didn't. We saw exactly what he was willing to let Ryker get away with.
They could do any number of things to get rid of someone. They've gotten rid of threats to them by blackmailing them to claim it must be murder is a strech and you know it.

Also, for the 9000th time today. If you choose to ignore the fact that Damien told your character to get out and don't see that as being helpful that's because you're just as clouded in judgement as he was when he accepted Ryker's help. It ain't his fault your character ignored his advice and got the shit kicked out of him. What you want him to do does not change the fact that he did help. Or would you rather that 5 on 1 be a 6 on 1, cause it damn sure could have been if he was actually working against you.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Warning: Crazy Theory Alert

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep yer an idiot still love you but yer an idiot :p

there's also a major flaw in there since we know the dad took the MC when he split so yer ending doesn't even make sense

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes