Feb 29, 2020
I remember the first time I saw WVM on this forum (I had another account in the past, this is a new one), I decided to give the game a chance to see what it was like, after finishing playing I started to follow the game because I had realized that Braindrop was a different developer. Time has passed and without a doubt today WVM is one of the main games on this forum. Honestly, I just have to thank you Braindrop and I hope you continue to be successful. Now I'm going to go back to eating popcorn to continue seeing the tensions that this latest update has caused for some people here.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i'm 99% sure i responded to all including the one after MC got stomped to heaven and back

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sweet. I really wonder what if you responded will change no matter how minor. I kinda see why @LocoGringo78 is loco giving that @Braindrop is so damn crafty.
At first I did not think twice about it and responded to all three questions for the reports at the event. I however chose not to respond when being taken to jail.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
At first I did not think twice about it and responded to all three questions for the reports at the event. I however chose not to respond when being taken to jail.
how come?i mean why not?whats your reasoning for it?
for me was more like to get a message out to public and ofc my babygirls waitings home, why not respond?
if you don't mind answering :D

Reactions: LocalProdigy

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ask and you shall receive here are some of my theories.
Nice! As to the ones about Stacy:
There is definitely something afoot, here. See also her slip of the tongue about her surprise visitor: 'My mom… err, grandma came.'​
But I find it hard to come up with a theory that neatly wraps up all of the following: the nature of her relationship with Ryker, her being somewhat defensive, her slip of the tongue, getting upset on hearing about Cedar, and the question if her possibly being his sister merely was but a red herring. I'll check up on that piece of dialogue you hinted at later and will add it to the pieces my mind busily moves about. Thanks!​
On a side note: Millie's hot. That is all. :sneaky:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
how come?i mean why not?whats your reasoning for it?
for me was more like to get a message out to public and ofc my babygirls waitings home, why not respond?
if you don't mind answering :D
I thought the lady cop asked us not to speak to the press and I thought it would be a good idea to listen to them to get out faster. I am doing another playthrough now to see what happens if I say something though. I like to do my first run and try to respond exactly how I would if I was in the situation. Then I go back and try out all sort of crazy stuff for the game guide and then just for fun too.

• Love
Reactions: Call190Now and BTLD

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
This game has once again proven how it infuriates me by being so good. I am literally at the edge of my seat and my mind is racing trying to piece together what has happened so far.

There wasn't that much lewds this time around with the baes, but I forgive you Braindrop. Cause you've earned it,once again an absolute excellent update to this magnificent VN.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This game has once again proven how it infuriates me by being so good. I am literally at the edge of my seat and my mind is racing trying to piece together what has happened so far.

There wasn't that much lewds this time around with the baes, but I forgive you Braindrop. Cause you've earned it,once again an absolute excellent update to this magnificent VN.
Wait there were two excellent lewd scenes in this update. Probably some of the best ones yet too. It is possible you are missing a trigger since the second one got a lot of people hyped up.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmm... game updated to version 0.0.7.1 a few hours ago, after 0.7.7 released earlier. What was added? The changelog doesn't say.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes