Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Haven't DLed it but if I had to guess 7.7.1 is just fixing the couple mislabeled lines of dialog and the shitload of typo's that were n the initial release
Now I could say that I noticed 2 new scenes with Bailey on Day 4 and see you scramble to play. But I'll behave and not lie. Still too long till April 1st.

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
Well damn... As somebody who waits until the whole day is finished before playing an update that was sure a LOT to take in.
Quite a rollercoaster to be honest.
But first let's talk about the "finer things in life" (aka Women):
HOLY SHIT... as if there weren't already enough chicks I definitely want to have more "screentime" now you throw a lot more into the mix (well you see i'm complaining here but who am i kidding? thank you man :D)(but kind of sad we didn't were introduced to the girl with the tattoos on her arm and the heart in her face)
ALSO: Veronica, Vanessa and Mabel... Holy shit what a family (seriously that family has some grade A genes :love:)
Don't know what your take on incest is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just imagine Veronica and Vanessa giving the MC a double Blowjob while looking him in the eyes :love: (i'm sorry but there is a limit to what a humble gentleman like myself can take and THAT surely wouldn't be healthy for me... my poor poor heart :sneaky:)
I mentioned it a few months ago but i'm a sucker for eyes and i don't know whether you changed something in your rendering or if i just can't remember properly but damn some close-ups with the girls' eyes on day seven were stunning (for example look at Harpers eyes in some of the scenes at the charity event, Shauna in the hotelroom or Williow with her green eyes) and yeah having not only one but two girls with heterochromia well damn BIG thank you Brain (y)

And now the serouis talk:

the revelation of the sister was unexpected. I had my theories but not her. But i like it. I am a fan of her charakter so i'm happy that we will see more of her. Will be interesting to see how they put theire past together and what really happend "that day". And now the mom also comes in the picture.
Ryker... won't say he is an well written antagonist (let's be honest it's not difficult to write an asshole charakter) but that dosen't mean i think it's a bad thing. it's early in the story so he might be a sacrificial lamb and the REAL DEAL is still in the shadows.

All in all a very good update but again with such a cliffhanger. My poor heart Brain... Like i said i'm waiting until day eight is complet so it's going to be a hard time until i know how it will continue

Oh did i mention that i love you for bringing Eden back? :sneaky:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
It was indeed usually there's a fuckton this time only a shitload that's a step up see?;)
The British ton is 2240 words, the U.S. ton is 2000 words and the metric ton equal to 1000 words.

Which ton do you refer to and how big is the loading area for the shit? Questions upon questions ...

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not because I'm upset or annoyed by the conversation but because I've been waiting a bit to see some of Loco's theories. :giggle:
Ask and you shall receive here are some of my theories.

1. I think it is pretty clear that Charles was on some sort of drugs at the party, but he was also looking a little off earlier on day 7 as well. While it is clear that he likes to party and do some drugs I don't this was from something he took for fun. I think he was tricked into taking them. By who you ask that is a great question and your answer is Katie. I think that Katie might be working for Belle at this point and she has been giving her information about Charles. Her job was to keep Charles away from the party. Which she did a decent job until he ran away from her to try to get into the party.
    [*]Sticking with Katie I think she is messing with Ryker somehow as well or trying to get him to do something dumb so he gets kicked out of school too. I think she is the one who told Ryker that the MC was last seen with Charles at the party, and that is why he shows up. Now this could be a plan of Belle's as well (that backfired or maybe it worked out the way she wanted it), more on that on my next point.
    [*]Belle while I have a hard time wanting to join a cult like operation as I felt her organization was painted to be in the description of it. She knows it is important to get the MC on her side for multiple reasons. One he is putting the school on the map again, and two she needs more celebrities to join her cult oh I mean organization. I am not sold on if this is good or not for the story but I did find some other things interesting about the organization. I am sold on Blue and Orange for sure, if I can't taste the whole rainbow please give me those two.
    [*]What did I find interesting you maybe asking yourself well I will tell you. She mentioned a few things like the MC background about being an adoptive child, referencing Charles and her decision based on the fact he took in Ryker and Katie. Also you have several other students like Penny and Kimmy (I think that is right or maybe it was Emiko) who were adopted as well. Belle says she has some say in the students that go to the school and it seems odd that a lot of them come from broken homes (Jamie, Liz), other relatives took them in (Stacy, Ryker), or where adopted/foster homes (MC, Penny, etc.) I find this all interesting and the connections could point to the organization as an actual good thing and not an evil cult only time will tell.
    [*]Sorry everyone I can't have a theory post without adding as much about Stacy as possible. There is something up with Stacy and I can't quite put my finger on it yet. I have two thoughts here the first is when the MC shared the news with Stacy about Willow she was clearly upset/disappointed. I think this is because she thought the MC was her long lost brother. More to come on this later.
    [*]Now the other thing I find interesting is a comment she made on I think day 4 or 5 about how she was sent to the school a year earlier than she thought she would be. Now this is the thing that caught my attention from the first time I read it (not just because I have an obsession with Stacy ok maybe a little bit) and I was sure it had a meaning. First thought was disappointment because I didn't want Stacy to be the MC sister. My second thought was relief with the Willow reveal, but it meant I missed something else. What was that, well it is Belle's organization found a connection between the MC and Stacy they wanted to make sure they were there together and that they would run into each other being in the same class. What does it all mean I don't know but yeah Stacy.
    [*]Harper Harper Harper. Guess what thaty, barrier of school sex scandal is being tossed out the window and you will be taking a ride on the magic cock of the MC very soon. What a way to save her there is no way she will be able to resist all those urges she clearly has now. Don't worry Harper fans your time is cumming and it is cumming soon.
    [*]Ok last one for now. While we have clearly heard that Charles was behind moving the MC into the all girls class with Jamie and Shauan as a good gesture on his part. I think that class was hand picked by Belle for a reason. There are a lot of broken minds and heart breaking stories in that room. Some of which we have not gotten into just yet.
Hopefully this will hold you guys over for a bit. I tried to mix in some new, old and combo theory's here. I have more, but I want to space them out a little bit, and also do another play through of the party as I think I may have missed a few other clues.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
there ya go! doing it again!
Oh shut up...For the last time when I talk about the Twins I am not talking about Bailey herself they are entirely separate from her and were made specifically for me if yer unable to accept that there IS a distinct that's yer problem. At least now I know how you pulled a supposed 10 pages of me claiming her out yer ass you were counting the twins when I wasn't because I know the difference

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
<snip>
Begin check list.
Drinks................check
Snacks...............check
New cushion to make my chair more comfy............check

<snip>
I heading out to restock.

honestly i feel like I should be passing out popcorn at this point....
*The Twins enter pushing a popcorn cart*
The Twins: Popcorns ready Daddy!

Have at it people don't mind the odd aftertaste.....This popcorn is totally not covered in any mind altering substances...it's..um special seasoning...yea :sneaky:
Thanks for the offer but I'm good with mine. Perhaps next time. ;)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oh shut up...For the last time when I talk about the Twins I am not talking about Bailey herself they are entirely separate from her and were made specifically for me if yer unable to accept that there IS a distinct that's yer problem. At least now I know how you pulled a supposed 10 pages of me claiming her out yer ass you were counting the twins when I wasn't because I know the difference
i can find them. was that a serious rant or a joking rant?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
How is he able to so many shit and not get lost? How limitless is his stamina?
Is the MC a demigod? Will the ending be him dying from exhaustion from all the sex and other shit he is doing? HOW???
I think it will end on a huge estate with the MC and as many girls you want to add to your harem with tons of little MC's running around. While he enjoys his NBA MVP awards, Championship awards and Championship MVP awards.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
If this was actually a result of people complaining nothing bad ever happens to MC, then Braindrop seriously needs to look up the concept of 'going too far the other way'. There are plenty of forms of drama and challenge for him that don't involve half a dozen large men stomping him into the pavement, such as the things going on with Liz and Millie, that actually have something to do with the girls and his relationships.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i can find them. was that a serious rant or a joking rant?
Half and half if I'm honest. You do tend to annoy me in general a lot and many times I've wanted to wring yer neck (like right now for example :p ) but if I was truly done with you you'd be on my ignore list and yer not so there's that :) But seriously just drop the whole thing will you? if you keep at it yer liable to genuinely piss me off and I don't want that to happen

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Half and half if I'm honest. You do tend to annoy me in general a lot and many times I've wanted to wring yer neck (like right now for example :p ) but if I was truly done with you you'd be on my ignore list and yer not so there's that :) But seriously just drop the whole thing will you? if you keep at it yer liable to genuinely piss me off and I don't want that to happen
drop what?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes