KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Things I'm looking forward to, not necesarilly in this update, but in the near future (in no particular order):

• More Broments with Skye and Ayden. These guys have become more than team-mates, they've become fire-forged friends so I would love to see them hang out with MC outside of practice. Maybe we could meet Ayden's family over Skype? They should definitely be invited to the house at some point for some BBQ, I believe there was a promise of steaks made.
    [*]Meeting Millie. And afterwards maybe a sit-down with noth Jamie and Liz and establish once and for all what their relationships are going to be moving forward (I still have lingering doubts that Liz simply told MC that Jamie gave her blessing and MC just took her word for it).
    [*]Meeting Margaret. I'm wondering if my theory that Marge is the mysterious woman who found Tali will pan out or fall flat. The timing of her arrival in town on the same night MC meets Willabelle and finds out about Hearts for Hope could be coincidental, but I have a feeling they're somehow connected.
    [*]The removal of Charles from any duties that involve WVM. I still don't see him as a Bad Guy. To me he's just a guy who's in way over his head, prone to making bad decisions, with a blind spot when it comes to his family and he is floundering as a result of it. I don't see a need to see him redeemed or punished further for that, just removed from office.
    [*]This one is going te be a bit controversial because I know they both have a lot of fans, but let's but Zoe and Bailey on the backburner for a while, in favour of some (lewd) content with some of the girls we don't have carnal knowledge of yet.
    [*]The Return of The Goddess Vee.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
It also seemed that the game was losing some of its romantic element by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand where you are coming from. I also believe that constructive critisism should never be withheld as that's the only way any creator is able to grow. BD has proven he does take constructive critisism seriously, as long as it's presented matter of fact and not as a personal attack. The changes to Tali's introduction and the talk with Vanessa during the Shauna date prove that.

I don't agree about the romantic element missing though.

But that's just me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Things I'm looking forward to, not necesarilly in this update, but in the near future (in no particular order):

• More Broments with Skye and Ayden. These guys have become more than team-mates, they've become fire-forged friends so I would love to see them hang out with MC outside of practice. Maybe we could meet Ayden's family over Skype? They should definitely be invited to the house at some point for some BBQ, I believe there was a promise of steaks made.
    [*]Meeting Millie. And afterwards maybe a sit-down with noth Jamie and Liz and establish once and for all what their relationships are going to be moving forward (I still have lingering doubts that Liz simply told MC that Jamie gave her blessing and MC just took her word for it).
    [*]Meeting Margaret. I'm wondering if my theory that Marge is the mysterious woman who found Tali will pan out or fall flat. The timing of her arrival in town on the same night MC meets Willabelle and finds out about Hearts for Hope could be coincidental, but I have a feeling they're somehow connected.
    [*]The removal of Charles from any duties that involve WVM. I still don't see him as a Bad Guy. To me he's just a guy who's in way over his head, prone to making bad decisions, with a blind spot when it comes to his family and he is floundering as a result of it. I don't see a need to see him redeemed or punished further for that, just removed from office.
    [*]This one is going te be a bit controversial because I know they both have a lot of fans, but let's but Zoe and Bailey on the backburner for a while, in favour of some (lewd) content with some of the girls we don't have carnal knowledge of yet.
    [*]The Return of The Goddess Vee.
The millie one worries me. If the mc misses that meeting because of where he is, that would be b a d bad

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I understand where you are coming from. I also believe that constructive critisism should never be withheld as that's the only way any creator is able to grow. BD has proven he does take constructive critisism seriously, as long as it's presented matter of fact and not as a personal attack. The changes to Tali's introduction and the talk with Vanessa during the Shauna date prove that.

I don't agree about the romantic element missing though.

But that's just me.
On date night if I told my LI that we were just going to go upstairs and have sex, I wouldn't be going upstairs to have sex. Maybe that's just us; but from what I hear from my male friends, relatives, and colleagues, it's not just us.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
On date night if I told my LI that we were just going to go upstairs and have sex, I wouldn't be going upstairs to have sex. Maybe that's just us; but from what I hear from my male friends, relatives, and colleagues, it's not just us.
I've dated some that that would be a "date" and others that would be insulted. It takes all kinds in this life

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
That's kind of fucked up. I assure you they were ladies that didn't charge. You are being really ignorant and I hope you apologize
It was just a joke and I apologize if I offended you. I did not say that the ladies that you specifically dated charged by the hour and did not mean to imply that they did. Friends again?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It was just a joke and I apologize if I offended you. I did not say that the ladies that you specifically dated charged by the hour and did not mean to imply that they did. Friends again?
Cool. Thank you for explaining that. I know single moms and really busy business type women can be whores but these ladies were not. I got a little defensive because they were really great women. Friends.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
If it would make you feel better you could ask me if that's how my parents met. I would have to tell you no because the only thing cheaper than my mom is my dad. That would be a joke too because my parents are lovely people.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
But that was not what happened in the game.

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
Sleeping with 7 girls !! OMG!!
So just for funs and giggles I looked at the picture, remembering all the times I saw this picture and liking it so much.
Then I thought can I name all these girls, you see, because I'm really bad at names IRL...
I can name them all, what's wrong with me?:sneaky:

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
How do I get the black girl? I have flirted and tried with her, but at night her bf calls her and she just goes back...I tried 2/3 times but I am just not being able to make her sleep and stay. What wrong did I do?
When you have the conversation with her bf you should "confront him", that will get her there as well.

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks guys....does it backfire? I mean this is such a huge game...I don't wanna go back and fix things if it goes wrong just for this one girl. I don't mind going back but I actually don't have time..lol

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Thanks guys....does it backfire? I mean this is such a huge game...I don't wanna go back and fix things if it goes wrong just for this one girl. I don't mind going back but I actually don't have time..lol
Still unknown. Anyway, there's no sex scene with her yet

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes