ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
it's all good man it's nothing against you :) The topic has just been argued to death on here sooooo many times that's grown incredibly tiresome and I've begun to dread it :LOL:
thats an understatement .. i bet we argued about that topic for 50 pages at least :ROFLMAO:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I wonder how MC would fare in a game of BASEketball. I figure he'd be okay as long as Skye is one of his starters. It would be not the cross-over we want, but the cross-over we need.

Squeek: "Hey, MC! I saw your mom making out with SQUEEK!"

MC: "My mom? Which one?"

Squeek: "Wait what? You have more than one?"

MC: "Well, there's Wendy and considering all the shit she's been through in her life, a li'l Squeek ain't a thing. And then there's Azel and I've come this close to making out with her myself..."

Squeek: "Dude, that's kinda sick..."

MC: "That and I saw your mom in the middle of a Kenji/Gorg sandwich while Ryker was motorboating her, so I figure my moms got off light."

Squeek *nervous laughter*: "Hey, you're not turning this around on me man. I can see what you're doing."

MC *whips out his dick*

Squeek *gulps*

MC *casually starts helicoptering*

Squeek *faints*

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
On date night if I told my LI that we were just going to go upstairs and have sex, I wouldn't be going upstairs to have sex. Maybe that's just us; but from what I hear from my male friends, relatives, and colleagues, it's not just us.
Jamie got exactly what she wanted on her date night. She just wanted some time with the MC and be held, not all girls want to be taken out all the time some just want to sit in and relax with their man. They sat on the couch and watched a TV show together then made out a little bit and then she wanted to have sex. It wasn't just the sex for their date night. Jamie got what she wanted and needed that night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
How do I get the black girl? I have flirted and tried with her, but at night her bf calls her and she just goes back...I tried 2/3 times but I am just not being able to make her sleep and stay. What wrong did I do?
There is a game guide that myself and a few other members put together. I recommend you check that out, it goes over steps needed to get lewd scenes. You can find the link in my signature or on the OP.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So just for funs and giggles I looked at the picture, remembering all the times I saw this picture and liking it so much.
Then I thought can I name all these girls, you see, because I'm really bad at names IRL...
I can name them all, what's wrong with me?:sneaky:
There is nothing wrong with you. I can name just about every girl in the game from a description of them. I might even be able to list everyone off without a description. (I have a problem not you) ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As far as BD losing his way. I still don't like MC's mom getting hit. I think that if Ryker had just yelled at her or pushed her, MC still could have become enraged. It just seemed like overkill to have her with a bloody nose and a black eye in the same update.
That was a pivotal moment in the game while I have admitted it here several times I hated seeing her punched it was a needed moment. We have also seen a chair thrown at her and it has been implied multiple times that she was beaten by her husband. It was a key moment because the MC could not stand up for her as a child when she was hit and now he can stand up for her being hit. There are a lot of elements that were key in that scene and the flashback seen that show how the MC has evolved. I trust BD has further meaning to that scene and I am not going to try to make him feel bad for putting all of those in the game. It is clearly important to the Wendy arc of the game and I am looking forward to more.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
That was a pivotal moment in the game while I have admitted it here several times I hated seeing her punched it was a needed moment. We have also seen a chair thrown at her and it has been implied multiple times that she was beaten by her husband. It was a key moment because the MC could not stand up for her as a child when she was hit and now he can stand up for her being hit. There are a lot of elements that were key in that scene and the flashback seen that show how the MC has evolved. I trust BD has further meaning to that scene and I am not going to try to make him feel bad for putting all of those in the game. It is clearly important to the Wendy arc of the game and I am looking forward to more.
Thats the part which will be most interesting. Will Wendy go her own way, to not meet Cedy ( guiltfeelings) or will she goes with Azel home and meet Cedy and stays atleast for so long till MC is back? I mean, i have no issue to believe, that if ONE Woman can convince Wendy, then Azel.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well we have less than 5 hours until the update is targeted to drop. I have not heard anything to indicate any further delays, or anything else that would prevent the update. I have also not heard that we are still on target either, but I will take no news as good news at this point. I know several of the regulars including myself are planning to stay away from the thread until after we finish our play throughs of the new update. So I expect a slow down here until after we have a chance to play.

I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked. Most of us have shown BD love and support during his difficult times and now shouldn't stop.
Not sure how to use spoilers please refer to this link> https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4277794

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thats the part which will be most interesting. Will Wendy go her own way, to not meet Cedy ( guiltfeelings) or will she goes with Azel home and meet Cedy and stays atleast for so long till MC is back? I mean, i have no issue to believe, that if ONE Woman can convince Wendy, then Azel.
don't think she'll avoid cedey she literally says she wants you all to be a family again....now how cedey will react to wendy that is prolly the more important question. Will she resent her for giving her up? or wil she embrace her?

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
don't think she'll avoid cedey she literally says she wants you all to be a family again....now how cedey will react to wendy that is prolly the more important question. Will she resent her for giving her up? or wil she embrace her?
Probably a long Talk together, then probably one with Azel and in the End one with MC.
It will take her some time, but when she has the Two Persons back who she loved the most, yeah Embrace in the End.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Probably a long Talk together, then probably one with Azel and in the End one with MC.
It will take her some time, but when she has the Two Persons back who she loved the most, yeah Embrace in the End.
yea I figure she'll be a little cold at first maybe even adopt a bit of her old personality toward her since that was apparently her defense mechanism. Then after a bit of time (and prolly some sweet talking from Bru Bru :LOL:) she'll come round.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yea I figure she'll be a little cold at first maybe even adopt a bit of her old personality toward her since that was apparently her defense mechanism. Then after a bit of time (and prolly some sweet talking from Bru Bru :LOL:) she'll come round.
Jamie will fix it....she the master fixer of all things.

Reactions: csmk14

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Jamie got exactly what she wanted on her date night. She just wanted some time with the MC and be held, not all girls want to be taken out all the time some just want to sit in and relax with their man. They sat on the couch and watched a TV show together then made out a little bit and then she wanted to have sex. It wasn't just the sex for their date night. Jamie got what she wanted and needed that night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)(y) I out of likes but this deserved a few. You took the words right out of my month.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
With today being World Mental Health Day, I just wanted to thank Braindrop for his wonderful game and what it has meant to me this year.

I found his game earlier this year during the early/mid stages of the Covid 19 crisis. I was starting to fall into a depression like state for about a month or two before I found this game. When I did finally give it a try I was surprised at how good of a game it was compared to some of the others I was playing. There are great storylines and beautiful renders, so many cute/sexy girls as well. I fell in love with the game, and wanted to share my opinions on it. I made my first post on the game on another site, but got no comments or feedback so I came to F95 and posted comments here for the first time on May 20th (over 1,400 posts made here since that time). I have been playing games like these for years and never once felt the need to express my opinion deeply until this game.

On top of that my depression like state was starting to fade once I started interacting with others who had the same passion I did for it as well. Several of you made me feel comfortable in the beginning and others just did not interact with me until later on. I slowly learned more about BD and everything he was going through this year, and it inspired me. I thought that if he could push through all his loss and continue to work on his game, than the things that were causing my depression were so minor compared to what he was going through. I needed to thank him for everything he unknowingly did for me. So I started talking more and more about the game during the dark months, I built the FAQ to help with all the questions we got, I came here daily and posted as much as I could about the game. Later I built a strong bond with another key member that helped me out a lot with my current issues The Krypt Angel, together we built the game guide.

When BD learned I was having a hard time with some of my recent bad news he reached out to me directly and offered to talk with me about it if I wanted to. I could not believe that he would want to take time to discuss my problems, it just goes to show you how great of a guy he really is.

I know I sound like a crazy obsessed teenage fan girl, but I don't care. I just wanted to thank him again for the joy he brought me, and the help he unknowingly provided me in my time of need.

So today in honor of World Mental Health Day, reach out to someone who has helped you out or check in with someone who might be struggling with mental health issues. That one conversation or interaction could help someone else out more than you could ever possibly imagine.

Thank you again BD and all my friends and future friends in this thread.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
With today being World Mental Health Day, I just wanted to thank Braindrop for his wonderful game and what it has meant to me this year.

I found his game earlier this year during the early/mid stages of the Covid 19 crisis. I was starting to fall into a depression like state for about a month or two before I found this game. When I did finally give it a try I was surprised at how good of a game it was compared to some of the others I was playing. There are great storylines and beautiful renders, so many cute/sexy girls as well. I fell in love with the game, and wanted to share my opinions on it. I made my first post on the game on another site, but got no comments or feedback so I came to F95 and posted comments here for the first time on May 20th (over 1,400 posts made here since that time). I have been playing games like these for years and never once felt the need to express my opinion deeply until this game.

On top of that my depression like state was starting to fade once I started interacting with others who had the same passion I did for it as well. Several of you made me feel comfortable in the beginning and others just did not interact with me until later on. I slowly learned more about BD and everything he was going through this year, and it inspired me. I thought that if he could push through all his loss and continue to work on his game, than the things that were causing my depression were so minor compared to what he was going through. I needed to thank him for everything he unknowingly did for me. So I started talking more and more about the game during the dark months, I built the FAQ to help with all the questions we got, I came here daily and posted as much as I could about the game. Later I built a strong bond with another key member that helped me out a lot with my current issues The Krypt Angel, together we built the game game.

When BD learned I was having a hard time with some of my recent bad news he reached out to me directly and offered to talk with me about it if I wanted to. I could not believe that he would want to take time to discuss my problems, it just goes to show you how great of a guy he really is.

I know I sound like a crazy obsessed teenage fan girl, but I don't care. I just wanted to thank him again for the joy he brought me, and the help he unknowingly provided me in my time of need.

So today in honor of World Mental Health Day, reach out to someone who has helped you out or check in with someone who might be struggling with mental health issues. That one conversation or interaction could help someone else out more than you could ever possibly imagine.

I don't think you sound like an obsessed teenage fan-girl (note the absence of the word crazy :p), it's important to talk; men especially shouldn't be told to "be a man" or "deal with it".

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

On top of that my depression like state was starting to fade once I started interacting with others who had the same passion I did for it as well. Several of you made me feel comfortable in the beginning and others just did not interact with me until later on. I slowly learned more about BD and everything he was going through this year, and it inspired me. I thought that if he could push through all his loss and continue to work on his game, than the things that were causing my depression were so minor compared to what he was going through. I needed to thank him for everything he unknowingly did for me. So I started talking more and more about the game during the dark months, I built the FAQ to help with all the questions we got, I came here daily and posted as much as I could about the game. Later I built a strong bond with another key member that helped me out a lot with my current issues The Krypt Angel, together we built the game game.

I don't think you sound like an obsessed teenage fan-girl (note the absence of the word crazy :p), it's important to talk; men especially shouldn't be told to "be a man" or "deal with it".
As someone who has had a nervous breakdown (some years ago now thankfully)...these are both great posts.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also you are save for another day next update drops, was just an email from Patreon. 11 Oct 5 pm, delayed by one day.

Also fully agree, mental health is not something to think lightly about.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes