KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
With today being World Mental Health Day, I just wanted to thank Braindrop for his wonderful game and what it has meant to me this year.

I found his game earlier this year during the early/mid stages of the Covid 19 crisis. I was starting to fall into a depression like state for about a month or two before I found this game. When I did finally give it a try I was surprised at how good of a game it was compared to some of the others I was playing. There are great storylines and beautiful renders, so many cute/sexy girls as well. I fell in love with the game, and wanted to share my opinions on it. I made my first post on the game on another site, but got no comments or feedback so I came to F95 and posted comments here for the first time on May 20th (over 1,400 posts made here since that time). I have been playing games like these for years and never once felt the need to express my opinion deeply until this game.

On top of that my depression like state was starting to fade once I started interacting with others who had the same passion I did for it as well. Several of you made me feel comfortable in the beginning and others just did not interact with me until later on. I slowly learned more about BD and everything he was going through this year, and it inspired me. I thought that if he could push through all his loss and continue to work on his game, than the things that were causing my depression were so minor compared to what he was going through. I needed to thank him for everything he unknowingly did for me. So I started talking more and more about the game during the dark months, I built the FAQ to help with all the questions we got, I came here daily and posted as much as I could about the game. Later I built a strong bond with another key member that helped me out a lot with my current issues The Krypt Angel, together we built the game game.

When BD learned I was having a hard time with some of my recent bad news he reached out to me directly and offered to talk with me about it if I wanted to. I could not believe that he would want to take time to discuss my problems, it just goes to show you how great of a guy he really is.

I know I sound like a crazy obsessed teenage fan girl, but I don't care. I just wanted to thank him again for the joy he brought me, and the help he unknowingly provided me in my time of need.

So today in honor of World Mental Health Day, reach out to someone who has helped you out or check in with someone who might be struggling with mental health issues. That one conversation or interaction could help someone else out more than you could ever possibly imagine.

Thank you again BD and all my friends and future friends in this thread.
100% agreed.

I'm not as eloquent as you are so I'll keep it short and simple.

2020 has been the shittiest of years, this game and this thread have been some of the very sparse highlights.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
With today being World Mental Health Day, I just wanted to thank Braindrop for his wonderful game and what it has meant to me this year.

I found his game earlier this year during the early/mid stages of the Covid 19 crisis. I was starting to fall into a depression like state for about a month or two before I found this game. When I did finally give it a try I was surprised at how good of a game it was compared to some of the others I was playing. There are great storylines and beautiful renders, so many cute/sexy girls as well. I fell in love with the game, and wanted to share my opinions on it. I made my first post on the game on another site, but got no comments or feedback so I came to F95 and posted comments here for the first time on May 20th (over 1,400 posts made here since that time). I have been playing games like these for years and never once felt the need to express my opinion deeply until this game.

On top of that my depression like state was starting to fade once I started interacting with others who had the same passion I did for it as well. Several of you made me feel comfortable in the beginning and others just did not interact with me until later on. I slowly learned more about BD and everything he was going through this year, and it inspired me. I thought that if he could push through all his loss and continue to work on his game, than the things that were causing my depression were so minor compared to what he was going through. I needed to thank him for everything he unknowingly did for me. So I started talking more and more about the game during the dark months, I built the FAQ to help with all the questions we got, I came here daily and posted as much as I could about the game. Later I built a strong bond with another key member that helped me out a lot with my current issues The Krypt Angel, together we built the game guide.

When BD learned I was having a hard time with some of my recent bad news he reached out to me directly and offered to talk with me about it if I wanted to. I could not believe that he would want to take time to discuss my problems, it just goes to show you how great of a guy he really is.

I know I sound like a crazy obsessed teenage fan girl, but I don't care. I just wanted to thank him again for the joy he brought me, and the help he unknowingly provided me in my time of need.

So today in honor of World Mental Health Day, reach out to someone who has helped you out or check in with someone who might be struggling with mental health issues. That one conversation or interaction could help someone else out more than you could ever possibly imagine.

Love you man,

This is a special and tough day for me and a lot of people. You ever need anything feel free to reach out.

This community, the regulars, are the best group of pervs I've ever met.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Asking for help is never unmanly. It takes strength and courage. If you haven't heard from a friend or loved one that has been struggling a call or texts to say what's up may save a life.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

On top of that my depression like state was starting to fade once I started interacting with others who had the same passion I did for it as well. Several of you made me feel comfortable in the beginning and others just did not interact with me until later on. I slowly learned more about BD and everything he was going through this year, and it inspired me. I thought that if he could push through all his loss and continue to work on his game, than the things that were causing my depression were so minor compared to what he was going through. I needed to thank him for everything he unknowingly did for me. So I started talking more and more about the game during the dark months, I built the FAQ to help with all the questions we got, I came here daily and posted as much as I could about the game. Later I built a strong bond with another key member that helped me out a lot with my current issues The Krypt Angel, together we built the game guide.

I'm gonna lay on the cheese a bit here cuz you kinda hit me in my feels. Of all the things I've gained from my time as part of WVM's community our friendship is the one thing I will always be eternally grateful to Braindrop and his game for bringing to my life. You were there for me (as was BD) when i needed someone to talk to about the dark shit going on in my life a couple months ago and working on the guide with gave me a much need distraction from all of it. We may have only been friends for a couple months but it feels like so much longer anyway enough sappy shit I guess

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SB: Don't forget us we love you too

BB: As much as I hate to admit it she's right

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There is nothing wrong with you. I can name just about every girl in the game from a description of them. I might even be able to list everyone off without a description. (I have a problem not you) ;)
yeah i gotta agree with Loco .. he does have a problem .... along with like 20 - 30 other that post here ... :ROFLMAO:
now me .. well see i have no problems ... i'm just fucking nutz .... :ROFLMAO:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019

"I know, not the best look to push back the first release on my return.

But luckily it's only for one day.

So as for why I need another day, it's nothing serious...
First I'd have to say there's a lot you guys haven't heard about regarding my personal life these recent months. There's a lot that happened both good and bad that I never mentioned mainly due to not wanting to sound like I was giving excuses for anything.
Anyway that was all to essentially say that one of those good things that happened was that my girlfriend now lives with me. She helps with everything I have to do outside of working on WVM like take care of my grandpa when she isn't working herself and it's awesome.

We went out with some friends after I released D7 final. One of my friends talked about how hard it was to find a babysitter so they could come and hang out that night and... my girlfriend being the wonderful and kind woman she is volunteered us to babysit for them sometime.

So that leads to yesterday where we had a 1 year old that was crying nonstop and a 3 year old that was crying because the 1 year old is crying and today is more of the same and they're not picking them up until late tonight.

So yeah, I've barely slept and I'm very stressed out from these kids. If you're a parent and you work or w/e then I have the upmost respect for you because holy shit this is hard and I only have to do it until tonight.
But yeah, There isn't a ton left to do but I've found next to no time to finish this update. Hell even getting this post up was a challenge. The plan is to watch them until tonight, catch some sleep then finish things in the morning and have the update out at 5pm est.

This first release is a little rocky mainly due to me taking some time off after D7. Second release later this month will be much smoother I promise.

Oh and the monthly render set "A day in the life of Harper and Natalie" will be out sometime on Monday / Tuesday.

Thanks for understanding,
Love you guys <3"

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

"I know, not the best look to push back the first release on my return.

But luckily it's only for one day.

So as for why I need another day, it's nothing serious...
First I'd have to say there's a lot you guys haven't heard about regarding my personal life these recent months. There's a lot that happened both good and bad that I never mentioned mainly due to not wanting to sound like I was giving excuses for anything.
Anyway that was all to essentially say that one of those good things that happened was that my girlfriend now lives with me. She helps with everything I have to do outside of working on WVM like take care of my grandpa when she isn't working herself and it's awesome.

We went out with some friends after I released D7 final. One of my friends talked about how hard it was to find a babysitter so they could come and hang out that night and... my girlfriend being the wonderful and kind woman she is volunteered us to babysit for them sometime.

So that leads to yesterday where we had a 1 year old that was crying nonstop and a 3 year old that was crying because the 1 year old is crying and today is more of the same and they're not picking them up until late tonight.

So yeah, I've barely slept and I'm very stressed out from these kids. If you're a parent and you work or w/e then I have the upmost respect for you because holy shit this is hard and I only have to do it until tonight.
But yeah, There isn't a ton left to do but I've found next to no time to finish this update. Hell even getting this post up was a challenge. The plan is to watch them until tonight, catch some sleep then finish things in the morning and have the update out at 5pm est.

This first release is a little rocky mainly due to me taking some time off after D7. Second release later this month will be much smoother I promise.

Oh and the monthly render set "A day in the life of Harper and Natalie" will be out sometime on Monday / Tuesday.

Thanks for understanding,
Love you guys <3"
Braindrop Understandable when your partner decide to move in and also enjoy watching kid(s). I am aware that some parents have to go through a lot with one or more new born child. Beware down the road this may happen. This can give you better chance to understand some of the duty impacts that having child/children. Nothing wrong for having child/children, it is how much you may need to spend with them on their first 5+ years of life because they do need a lot of attention. Some parents need more break from their children for certain reason. Due to COVID-19 it does have impacted a lot of people and parents. What you posted when your friends unable to find a sitter, it is a risk for both side. The easiest way to get a sitter is to work with the relatives. If not, then neighbors or child's friend parents, etc.

Anyway, I would understand the update delay, which those who are parent of their little ones, would have the idea what you are going through watching friend's children. Those who do not have child need to be patience.

BD, hope you can get some rest...

Have a great day. (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So each update that drops? is half of a day right or how is it?
At this point we are not sure, but we have been told there is a Day 8 part 1 and part 2. We are not sure if there will be a part 3 or if it will go to day 9 from there.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes