AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I read every post even ones on the topics I hate seeing here. Well every post except the ones from the people I have blocked.
I'm the same. However when I see it's a certain topic I skim past.

With a new update just around the corner, I've got some ideas.

Namely, if we were to order the level of thiccness of the booty presented so far, how would they be ranked?

I think at the moment Red is the clear leader in booty thiccness as far as we've seen, but who would be after that?
Much like a few others when it comes to booty, definitely Jamie & Shauna.
Next bunch are family but we can still at least look, can't we? Azel, Ceday and Wendy.
Stacy's is nice as well.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Things I'm looking forward to, not necesarilly in this update, but in the near future (in no particular order):

• More Broments with Skye and Ayden. These guys have become more than team-mates, they've become fire-forged friends so I would love to see them hang out with MC outside of practice. Maybe we could meet Ayden's family over Skype? They should definitely be invited to the house at some point for some BBQ, I believe there was a promise of steaks made.
  • Meeting Millie. And afterwards maybe a sit-down with noth Jamie and Liz and establish once and for all what their relationships are going to be moving forward (I still have lingering doubts that Liz simply told MC that Jamie gave her blessing and MC just took her word for it).
  • Meeting Margaret. I'm wondering if my theory that Marge is the mysterious woman who found Tali will pan out or fall flat. The timing of her arrival in town on the same night MC meets Willabelle and finds out about Hearts for Hope could be coincidental, but I have a feeling they're somehow connected.
  • The removal of Charles from any duties that involve WVM. I still don't see him as a Bad Guy. To me he's just a guy who's in way over his head, prone to making bad decisions, with a blind spot when it comes to his family and he is floundering as a result of it. I don't see a need to see him redeemed or punished further for that, just removed from office.
  • This one is going te be a bit controversial because I know they both have a lot of fans, but let's but Zoe and Bailey on the backburner for a while, in favour of some (lewd) content with some of the girls we don't have carnal knowledge of yet.
  • The Return of The Goddess Vee.[/ISPOILER]
Hey nice pick.

Thing that i would love to see but was confirmed to be out of reach

More MC and Azel moments. Perhaps even relationship due to the fact that they're not blood related so no incest here. Saddly it was confirmed that Azel is out of picture. Tho i had noticed several very confusing things happening betwin MC and Azel from day 1 and their first date all the way to day 7 and revealing dress. It's like Azel is trying to seduce MC or idk.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey nice pick.

Thing that i would love to see but was confirmed to be out of reach

More MC and Azel moments. Perhaps even relationship due to the fact that they're not blood related so no incest here. Saddly it was confirmed that Azel is out of picture. Tho i had noticed several very confusing things happening betwin MC and Azel from day 1 and their first date all the way to day 7 and revealing dress. It's like Azel is trying to seduce MC or idk.
Seducing is too strong a word, though there are definitely feelings between them and MC turned into a man that is exactly to her taste I would say with all the feelings she already has for him. :p

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Seducing is too strong a word, though there are definitely feelings between them and MC turned into a man that is exactly to her taste I would say with all the feelings she already has for him. :p
English isn't my native language so idk what word to use instead ''Seduce''. Perhaps heating up, tho idk if that's the wright word or to strong. Some thing is definitely happening betwin those two. :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
English isn't my native language so idk what word to use instead ''Seduce''. Perhaps heating up, tho idk if that's the wright word or to strong. Some thing is definitely happening betwin those two. :D
Call it a process of redefining their relationship :p with MC having grown up and having become independent and actually even has become the one that provides for them, instead of the kid she took care of.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Call it a process of redefining their relationship :p with MC having grown up and having become independent and actually even has become the one that provides for them, instead of the kid she took care of.
Not to mention Rachael teasing her about him probably every chance she gets. So yeah its gonna cross one's mind.

Reactions: cakeny

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Let's not draw more attention to this subject than necessary. Not just because BD already said he won't add it himself, but also because Patreon has already closed a couple (gladly, not many!) of projects because someone else made a mod for it. It'll happen when it happens, but let's hope BD manages to complete WVM before that happens, so he can focus on his next project before someone decides to complicate things.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Let's not draw more attention to this subject than necessary. Not just because BD already said he won't add it himself, but also because Patreon has already closed a couple (gladly, not many!) of projects because someone else made a mod for it. It'll happen when it happens, but let's hope BD manages to complete WVM before that happens, so he can focus on his next project before someone decides to complicate things.
We were not talking about adding anything or what should happen or not happen in game. Just that MC and Azel are going through a normal process that every parent and kid goes through, when their kids grow up and you have to start treating them as adults and equals that have the right to make their own choices instead of the little kid for whom you had to take care of all their needs.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not even trying to talk about sex or the "i" word. Just talking about the flirting, the kisses and the most innocent of their interactions. There can be attraction without sex. The chemistry is there and is adorable imo. Sorry if I made anyone's eye twitch thinking it was a 'cestful post.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes