ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I will happily perv on all the nice asses in the game so you don't have to worry about neglecting them ;)
hmm lets see what about a female turns me on .. hmmm .... oh i know .. the whole thing ... not a single parts kinda guy .. i really don't care for giant tits tho .. looks to unrealistic .. i mean well they make me kinda go ... urghh ... small to medium tits are the best ... you know what fuck it .. i'll take what i can get .. ok :love:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
My ideal is a thicc ass and small to medium tits. I don't like giant mammaries like the ones Rachael has. I even think Elizabeth's look too large for her frame. So for me the perfect T&A ratio is everyone's favourite Li'l Ducky, AKA Jamie Queen of the Harem. Surprisingly, even though I don't "play" her on my "canon" playthrough, Zoe would come in second.

We haven't seen them naked yet, but both Ruby and Moon seem to be blessed with some fine assets, both T&A, and in those cases I don't mind as much since they both seem overall a bit heftier than say, Liz.

Booty to booty though, it's Jamie>Shauna>Jasmine.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Hey nice pick.

Thing that i would love to see but was confirmed to be out of reach

More MC and Azel moments. Perhaps even relationship due to the fact that they're not blood related so no incest here. Saddly it was confirmed that Azel is out of picture. Tho i had noticed several very confusing things happening betwin MC and Azel from day 1 and their first date all the way to day 7 and revealing dress. It's like Azel is trying to seduce MC or idk.
Personally I like the mother/son dynamic between MC and Azel and I love it when any given update focuses on that. I'm not even sexually interested in Azel. Not that I can't appreciate a sexy MILF, but for some reason Azel just doesn't tick those boxes for me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Personally I like the mother/son dynamic between MC and Azel and I love it when any given update focuses on that. I'm not even sexually interested in Azel. Not that I can't appreciate a sexy MILF, but for some reason Azel just doesn't tick those boxes for me.
opposite from me ... i kinda would like something to happen between Azel and MC .. or even Willow and MC ... but i know it won't happen .. so oh well :cool:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well we all have different tastes, which is good thing. To me, ever since i started playing WVM Azel was some special milf. After i figured out that she is stepmom of MC things got realy interesting. And all those moments betwin her and MC, all those teasing, kisses and checking out made it all interesting. It was realy cute and addorable to watch those two and look all chemistry happening. Could be that i'm wrong at this one, but i have a hunch that something is going on.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
hmm lets see what about a female turns me on .. hmmm .... oh i know .. the whole thing ... not a single parts kinda guy .. i really don't care for giant tits tho .. looks to unrealistic .. i mean well they make me kinda go ... urghh ... small to medium tits are the best ... you know what fuck it .. i'll take what i can get .. ok :love:
So far there isn't a single girl in this game I wouldn't at least consider slipping the sausage to... The larger girls are more a maybe than anything else.

My #1 concern is that we will end up with so many girls that the game will become a slideshow of lewd scenes. But as I've said before I trust BD.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So far there isn't a single girl in this game I wouldn't at least consider slipping the sausage to... The larger girls are more a maybe than anything else.

My #1 concern is that we will end up with so many girls that the game will become a slideshow of lewd scenes. But as I've said before I trust BD.
At some point I will just go with all the girls in the game just to have that play through, but for me there are some off limits girls. I know most people hate Damien and just want to bang Jasmine in front of him for some partial payback, but for me she is off limits and will remain that way. While I don't trust Damien I still have that don't mess with a friends girl or a teammates girl (even if he gets kicked off the team I will still feel this way sorry Jasmine your out). Tia is another girl I just don't trust the way she came on to the MC and how she knew about Charles's private shower was always a turn-off for me. Katie is the biggest trust issue for me in this game, I want to distance the MC from Charles and his whole family as much as possible. I don't care if she ends up being a saint and fixes every single issue Charles and Ryker caused she is out and will not be added to either of my primary play throughs at all.

Now outside of these girls my rules are I have to enjoy looking at the girls face (especially the eyes) if she does not have an attractive face or eye's I feel a connection with I probably won't want to add her to my harem. Sure I will go through the scenes so they can be added to the game guide, but I want to have a play through that is enjoyable for me and my tastes in women.

As for having too many girls in the harem I am not sure how I feel about that yet. Since I am picky with who I add I am not concerned yet. I think that there will end up being time jumps and text recaps for some of the dates and lewd activities in the future as there will just be too many girls at some point to get to often. Now I could be wrong and we continue to get a good balance of lewd content each update.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
At some point I will just go with all the girls in the game just to have that play through, but for me there are some off limits girls. I know most people hate Damien and just want to bang Jasmine in front of him for some partial payback, but for me she is off limits and will remain that way. While I don't trust Damien I still have that don't mess with a friends girl or a teammates girl (even if he gets kicked off the team I will still feel this way sorry Jasmine your out). Tia is another girl I just don't trust the way she came on to the MC and how she knew about Charles's private shower was always a turn-off for me. Katie is the biggest trust issue for me in this game, I want to distance the MC from Charles and his whole family as much as possible. I don't care if she ends up being a saint and fixes every single issue Charles and Ryker caused she is out and will not be added to either of my primary play throughs at all.

Now outside of these girls my rules are I have to enjoy looking at the girls face (especially the eyes) if she does not have an attractive face or eye's I feel a connection with I probably won't want to add her to my harem. Sure I will go through the scenes so they can be added to the game guide, but I want to have a play through that is enjoyable for me and my tastes in women.

As for having too many girls in the harem I am not sure how I feel about that yet. Since I am picky with who I add I am not concerned yet. I think that there will end up being time jumps and text recaps for some of the dates and lewd activities in the future as there will just be too many girls at some point to get to often. Now I could be wrong and we continue to get a good balance of lewd content each update.
Add Alexa/is to the no way list for me, to willing to force creampie for my taste

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

As for Jasmine, I have two playthroughs, the non-cheating and cheating... On the cheating route I go for everyone. I believe Damien is gay, based on the flimsy evidence we saw, he has used Jasmine as a beard this entire time (they've been together for 4-5 years and never had sex, he was potentially receiving a blowjob from Lee).

Tia, I did find that suspicious and I have nothing to do with her on the non-cheating route. She's cute but I am waiting for my information about how she knows about the shower... Though IIRC she said something about more people knowing about it than just her.

Katie I avoid on both playthroughs, I just don't trust her family (2/3 are crazy) and the blackmail potential is too high.

I am all about getting to know the girls and their personalities. TBH I wasn't a Bailey or Zoe fan in the beginning because of the Liz situation in the first house. Didn't like how they acted when I didn't do her.

I really hope that BD continues to write more scenes where we get to know the girl and not just the body. Otherwise I will stop adding anyone to the harem because I would rather focus on knowing those who are already in there than fucking new people. I want a 60/40 split (minimum) in terms of story/lewdness. But BD hasn't disappointed me in terms of story so far.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I tend to play harem games very similar to be honest. Usually will have a save with just one or two fave girls....the rest I'm with you...if I don't 'personally' find them attractive or like their personality...have a connection...then really not interested.

Of course, I'll always have a save with literally every single available girl too just to see the content and how it all plays out.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well we have less than 4 hours until the update is targeted to drop. I have not heard anything to indicate any further delays, or anything else that would prevent the update. I have also not heard that we are still on target either, but I will take no news as good news at this point. I know several of the regulars including myself are planning to stay away from the thread until after we finish our play throughs of the new update. So I expect a slow down here until after we have a chance to play.

I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked. Most of us have shown BD love and support during his difficult times and now shouldn't stop.
Not sure how to use spoilers please refer to this link> https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4277794

I won't be on much today since I am getting a much needed visitor to my house. I probably won't be back until much later today, so it might be some time before I can discuss my thoughts on the new update.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well we have less than 4 hours until the update is targeted to drop. I have not heard anything to indicate any further delays, or anything else that would prevent the update. I have also not heard that we are still on target either, but I will take no news as good news at this point. I know several of the regulars including myself are planning to stay away from the thread until after we finish our play throughs of the new update. So I expect a slow down here until after we have a chance to play.

I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked. Most of us have shown BD love and support during his difficult times and now shouldn't stop.
Not sure how to use spoilers please refer to this link> https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4277794

I won't be on much today since I am getting a much needed visitor to my house. I probably won't be back until much later today, so it might be some time before I can discuss my thoughts on the new update.
Just testing spoiler if it works.Thanks for heads up.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes