WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
So each update that drops? is half of a day right or how is it?
Not really. It really depends on BD's vision how each day react. Some days may have a lot of activities that need a few updates. BD break up the updates into number of pieces for the game's days. So, game 7 update was broken up to 7 minor updates to meet the full day. It take a lot of work and effort to do a full day with reasonable amount of details. If you look at the last update that seem really big, that was the whole evening update.

Again, I could be incorrect. However, I prefer to let BD or others to help answer that question. What I can say is that with the story and game, there will be number of updates for each game days. I like how BD do the background and detail information with this game. I am aware that with all the tasks that BD need to do is a lot of work to do for each game days. If BD planning to release update every two weeks, then it only looks like a fraction of the game day would be released.

Feel free to correct me if I am incorrect, however this is what I believe see based on the update and how the game flows. Remember BD does everything for this game on his own.

BD, keep up what you are doing. Looking forward for next few updated. I will check the game update at end of this month. (y)

Have a great day... (y)

Reactions: Jackie123 and Krynh

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
With a new update just around the corner, I've got some ideas.

Namely, if we were to order the level of thiccness of the booty presented so far, how would they be ranked?

I think at the moment Red is the clear leader in booty thiccness as far as we've seen, but who would be after that?

Reactions: Call190Now

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
With a new update just around the corner, I've got some ideas.

Namely, if we were to order the level of thiccness of the booty presented so far, how would they be ranked?

I think at the moment Red is the clear leader in booty thiccness as far as we've seen, but who would be after that?
Red may be thicc but you can't bounce a quarter off it like you can with Shauna.

Also as a man of culture the ass ranking so far for me is

Shauna
Carly
Moon
Jasmine
Kimmy
Tia

Red is down here somewhere.

Sep 15, 2017
Shauna and Jamie have the 2 best booties, imo.

Jasmine and Tia have probably the 2 next best.

And an honorable mention has to go to Wendy. Replay the flashback where she takes MC and sister swimming, and you will see why I ranked her S-tier before she hit Ryker and his goons with a car.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The only booty that really keeps catching my eye is Shauna, but I am not much of an ass man. I like my girls small and petite.
Shauna does have a nice ass....but I'm like you I prefer them cute and petite. Bailey might not have much junk in her trunk but she still has a sexy little ass and She showed it off quite a bit in last updates big lewd scene which was nice.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I am not looking forward to 20+ pages of catch up again once the update comes out! I have a bad neck and it did not appreciate the 30ish pages I read through a couple weeks ago, I think i'll do more skimming, and skip topics not related to the update.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
LOL, once it drops and I play it I will read every post I missed while playing. If people will take the time to read my posts I want to do the same for everyone else. I won't respond to them all but stuff that catches my eye I will.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
LOL, once it drops and I play it I will read every post I missed while playing. If people will take the time to read my posts I want to do the same for everyone else. I won't respond to them all but stuff that catches my eye I will.
Even the family love stuff? lol

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Not really. It really depends on BD's vision how each day react. Some days may have a lot of activities that need a few updates. BD break up the updates into number of pieces for the game's days. So, game 7 update was broken up to 7 minor updates to meet the full day. It take a lot of work and effort to do a full day with reasonable amount of details. If you look at the last update that seem really big, that was the whole evening update.

Again, I could be incorrect. However, I prefer to let BD or others to help answer that question. What I can say is that with the story and game, there will be number of updates for each game days. I like how BD do the background and detail information with this game. I am aware that with all the tasks that BD need to do is a lot of work to do for each game days. If BD planning to release update every two weeks, then it only looks like a fraction of the game day would be released.

Feel free to correct me if I am incorrect, however this is what I believe see based on the update and how the game flows. Remember BD does everything for this game on his own.

BD, keep up what you are doing. Looking forward for next few updated. I will check the game update at end of this month. (y)

Have a great day... (y)
Aight so im gonna let myself get suprised then... Damn i thought each update would be half a day. so i could skip the first update and wait for the second to be the full day but it isnt the case here...

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Shauna's ass is good but depending on the angle you look or the angle she's bent, it can look a bit weird. Jamie's, on the other hand, is perfect no matter what.
Jamies ass is allround thick, its like dolby surround it comes thick from everywhere. shaunas ass is also thick, but more firm then jamies, so on some angles it kinda looks "weird" but if she hits the right angle it looks better than jamies... (my opinion)

Reactions: Aioto

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Jamies ass is allround thick, its like dolby surround it comes thick from everywhere. shaunas ass is also thick, but more firm then jamies, so on some angles it kinda looks "weird" but if she hits the right angle it looks better than jamies... (my opinion)
Sort of a "Mona Lisa" of ass then. (as in it changes with the angle... I tried thinking of a painting that did that thing of changing and stuff and she was all I came up with)

Reactions: Jackie123

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I will have to fight not to read spoilers while I wait for the android version. But I agree I read every post

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes