MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fair. Unfortunately there's no reward for bad puns outside of the dissapointing looks from everyone else.
Eh, I'm sure I can handle those. I look into the mirror at least once a day, I have lots of practice!
As a dad and long married individual I can tell you that those looks are what get me through my day. Especially when we are all quarantined together right now... :ROFLMAO:

Waiting for this update is not going well for me...

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
As a dad and long married individual I can tell you that those looks are what get me through my day. Especially when we are all quarantined together right now... :ROFLMAO:

Waiting for this update is not going well for me...
Oh trust me, I know what it's like to be a Pun Lovin' Criminal without a receptive audience. Been there, done that.

Reactions: MrFriendly

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That I actually knew :) I had just completely missed it was being released this early. Hope BD isn't working to hard again....
when you do what you like not really working anymore , hope that's the case for BD, but from what i've read ( i mean the game played ) untill now the story is pretty fucking great...so i think he does enjoy alot what he does because of how good the story is ...so he's prolly not working to hard ( i hope) at least that's my take on it.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
hmmm, something tells me that, when Cedy is not sleeping in the same Bed with MC, she probably shares a Room with Elizabeth:giggle::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: csmk14

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Aight so im gonna let myself get suprised then... Damn i thought each update would be half a day. so i could skip the first update and wait for the second to be the full day but it isnt the case here...
Since my brain cells were decaying.. I need to go through the whole game from day 1. There been some pieces missing that I cannot recall some of the characters, LocoGringo78 was giving me minor hard time that I couldn't recall some of the characters. So, I am not checking out the update today and planning to check it out at the end of this month. Beside it a good time for me to replay the game again anyway. Also would like to see if there anything else that may need to be added for the character guild that LogoGringo78 and another player(s) help develop.

BD, keep up with your work. Hopefully you got some good rest overnight.

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes