BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ok i been wanting to ask this for awhile now .. soo.. anyone else get a kick outta choking Bailey throwing her around and banging the hell outta her all the while her calling us Daddy :love:
you mean to ask who didn't?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Just a question. i'm a tad bit stupid without detailed info for me to understand. So i know BD is doing updates different more like 2updates a month i believe i might be massively wrong. So it used to be 1/7 all the way to 7/7 for it to be complete it. will it be 2/2 now to be complete ?. since i skip updates til they are finished
As far as I remember the updates are as many as are needed for that day, it might be 2 updates or it could be as many as 7.

Reactions: Reniere

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Just a question. i'm a tad bit stupid without detailed info for me to understand. So i know BD is doing updates different more like 2updates a month i believe i might be massively wrong. So it used to be 1/7 all the way to 7/7 for it to be complete it. will it be 2/2 now to be complete ?. since i skip updates til they are finished
It depends on the given day, Day 8 will not be very eventful compared to previous days so its gonna have fewer releases (2 parts are confirmed for now), BD also moved from weekly updates to updates every 2 weeks so the updates are twice as big as before which will lead to fewer but bigger updates in the given cycle.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
We are not 100% sure how updates will be going forward. My understanding is day 8 will be in 2 parts unlike the previous day 7 which was 7 parts. After day 8 I am not sure how he will proceed. I know at some point there will be full weeks rather than days for each update. When we get to that point only BD knows.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes