Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not for a very long time so I hope no one is holding their breath...
Exactly. It will be a time consuming and probably a little frustrating job. It's not a "patch job" but needs original content and assets made for it. If it would be simple all these abandoned games here would be completed by "evil modders" already.

Reactions: csmk14

myusername333

Sep 7, 2020
Hey there! Is someone able to upload and get me a save file from the end of the 0.7.6 update? I've played until that point but lost the save file... I would like to continue the story.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
you know way back when i was a kid ... a few years ago ... there used to be a Mr. Friendly ice cream truck that came thru our neighborhood ... became MrSofty if i remember right
Yeah, I'm never going to be Mr Softy... More likely to become Mr. Grouchy Asshole...

Exactly. It will be a time consuming and probably a little frustrating job. It's not a "patch job" but needs original content and assets made for it. If it would be simple all these abandoned games here would be completed by "evil modders" already.
Yeah, I heard it might be an after the fact type thing. It's whatever to me though, games great as is.
Yeah, I wasn't happy a long time ago about it but I really don't care now. There are a few thousand incest games on this site so if someone needs to satisfy that kink they have an easy solution.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i hear ya .. i was yelling at some kids playing outside the other day and thought to myself .. dam when did i become my dad ... :ROFLMAO:
they wasn't even my kids or grandkids :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if, after the weekend of babysitting, in the week one complete update the MC will start wrapping up or bulk buying birth control pills... :ROFLMAO:

I am such the "old man" when it comes to other people's kids. My kid gets all my sweetness, which explains why I'm such a grouch on here.

When the update hits I hope I can restrain myself from going through it too fast. I'm addicted to BD's lewd fairy tale.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for all the kind word all. Don't worry I should be fine in a week or 2 once we get through the hard parts over the next few days. I come her to cheer myself up and for the most part you guys help with that. I won't stop my crazy theories so don't worry, even if I am off my game for a little bit I will go back to normal talking about this game I love. Hopefully we get to see something in the next update that helps settle us down after the crazy ending from the last update.

Sunnie

Dec 31, 2017
Yooo, I just played through the entirety of what's released for this game so far in the last few days, and you're telling me the new update is out any day now?
HOOK THAT SHIT INTO MY VEINS

Reactions: Krynh

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yooo, I just played through the entirety of what's released for this game so far in the last few days, and you're telling me the new update is out any day now?
HOOK THAT SHIT INTO MY VEINS
It will probably be here in about 30-45 minutes.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well we have less than hour until the update shows up here. I know several of the regulars including myself are planning to stay away from the thread until after we finish our play throughs of the new update. So I expect a slow down here until after we have a chance to play.

I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked. Most of us have shown BD love and support during his difficult times and now shouldn't stop.
Not sure how to use spoilers please refer to this link> https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4277794

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes