Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Wait were starting day 8 before getting the week one revamp of the story and scenes? Didnt expect that to be honest but then i havent been paying attention (no offence but if i dont come back to the forums at least once a day the pages added to this thread since i was last on usually number more than a dozen, i cant keep up with all the posts people make chilling out here lol).

When is he revisiting the old content with Fem Shaunna stuff etc then? Im most hyped about that and was planning a restart and have a good excuse to revisit all the story with a more personalised playthrough only banging girls i liked vs my main save which is it breathes then nail it to the nearest wall with my magnetic dick to access all the content lol. After that cliff hanger could have sworn he would focus on touching up the old content as it was good enough that we would come back even if meant of course waiting at least a couple of more weeks to see where how the second week would start lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
After that cliff hanger could have sworn he would focus on touching up the old content as it was good enough that we would come back even if meant of course waiting at least a couple of more weeks to see where how the second week would start lol
Look at it this way, every single person playing wants to see more story content.

Not every single person playing cares about old content being touched up.

Everyone V's a percentage ..... not hard to see why really.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Wait were starting day 8 before getting the week one revamp of the story and scenes? Didnt expect that to be honest but then i havent been paying attention (no offence but if i dont come back to the forums at least once a day the pages added to this thread since i was last on usually number more than a dozen, i cant keep up with all the posts people make chilling out here lol).

When is he revisiting the old content with Fem Shaunna stuff etc then? Im most hyped about that and was planning a restart and have a good excuse to revisit all the story with a more personalised playthrough only banging girls i liked vs my main save which is it breathes then nail it to the nearest wall with my magnetic dick to access all the content lol. After that cliff hanger could have sworn he would focus on touching up the old content as it was good enough that we would come back even if meant of course waiting at least a couple of more weeks to see where how the second week would start lol
The Week 1 rework is being worked on concurrently with the new content and there is no ETA for it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I am not even sure where to begin. Oh yeah for those that did not think it was possible I went over 100 hours without talking about Stacy. https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4328822 Now that, that challenge is done. (PS not doing that again oh Stacy how I missed talking about you)

Just some quick thoughts on the update I will go into more detail when I can play it again on a clear mind tomorrow.

• Wow I felt like I called a lot of things that happened in this release.
  • I don't care that it seemed quick I got a lot of questions answered and also have a ton of new ones now.
  • Anna as the lawyer that was awesome (Also called that one).
  • Valerie I didn't see that coming, but it was a nice surprise for sure.
  • What did someone say protesters were outside chanting to let him go (Yes another one I called) Sure it wasn't exactly like I pictured but it was still cool.
  • For those that complained others that should have been arrested that weren't, how about you drink that glass of shut the fuck up now. (So many people got arrested and let go including Wendy).
  • Damn I was wrong about Damien but I am on board with him Ryker and Kenji off the team.
  • Ohh too bad they are all in jail still unlike everyone else.
  • The Gorg thing caught me off guard, but so did the fact that he didn't seem to do as much hurt to the MC in the 0.7.7 update.
  • Anna Vs. the dumb cop was funny to me. I enjoyed her shutting him down.
  • My favorite silly moment was when the cop turned out to be Marcus's dad. (I almost feel he has to be on the team now even just as a bench warmer.
  • No lewd content. While I am sure some will be pissed I thought it was good there wasn't any. The MC was in no shape to mess around with anyone.
  • Little hints toward the MC checking out Harper was a nice touch.
  • The hug pile at the end was a perfect way to end the release.

Ok I have so much more to say but I am too tired and emotional drained to go on. I will post more tomorrow after I do another play through and take some more notes as I know I missed quite a few things.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Short, but good to see things getting back on track.
Plus the update in 2 weeks looks to be satisfying.

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
Man, this game is a 7/10 for content but an 11/10 for how fast the content cranks out. Someone needs to inject ICSTOR and GRRM with whatever this dev is running on.

Reactions: Edrick23

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Look at it this way, every single person playing wants to see more story content.

Not every single person playing cares about old content being touched up.

Everyone V's a percentage ..... not hard to see why really.
Well thats a no brainer sure but we know about the revisiting of old content and its gotta come sometime so there is no GOOD time per say to do it but fully expected it would be before he started another week for obvious reasons. Your majority vs minority logic would dictate that he should never do a revisit in the first place no?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes