Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Really glad I checked this game out, it surprised me with a great story, and even better with what's important ;). This is one of those developers that cares about what they put out, I look forward to future updates/games.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
4 years of collage. So like 1500 days.
Did he actually ever declare he plans to do four years of ingame content? Reminder: its only been an ingame week and thakfully he is scaling back on his old insane work ethic for benefit of his own health as far as i know so a lot of what was maybe planned at first he might be making more realistic plans this time around. Hell at the pace this story goes the week feels like six months of events have happened already lol

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Did he actually ever declare he plans to do four years of ingame content? Reminder: its only been an ingame week and thakfully he is scaling back on his old insane work ethic for benefit of his own health as far as i know so a lot of what was maybe planned at first he might be making more realistic plans this time around. Hell at the pace this story goes the week feels like six months of events have happened already lol
at one point dunno when he will start releasing not half a day or a quarter of a day but a week content, so every update will be 1 week so it is possible to do 4 years of content that being said i have no ideea when that will start happening

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
short or not like as loco said answered alot of questions were answered so i'm quite happy with that plus not only that but next update will be a bit bigger so there's also that :)
I am happy too with the Update after the mean Cliffhanger dont get me wrong on that. But its a bit frustrating that is only 10 Minutes or so ^^

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am happy too with the Update after the mean Cliffhanger dont get me wrong on that. But its a bit frustrating that is only 10 Minutes or so ^^
so am i and i know its a bit frustrating but the frustration pales comparing with the answeres we got ( at least that's how i see it ) plus i sleep better at night knowing the next update is in what...2 weeks? or so and it will be a bit bigger
plus i got to see cedey again...which made my day seeing her so happy her brubru is back...fuck ...that was heartwarming and not only her...everyone fuck that was awesome.

Reactions: SoulRipper1990

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I am just making things up. I hope its that long though.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Wow Braindrop..... Just Wonderful work as always. I am already Super excited for the next update. Keep up the amazing work. And i look forward to more in the future. Thanks for making this day just a bit better. <3
Clapping Gif.gif

Reactions: Uncle Loco

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The size of this cast is ridiculous. Story beats aren't hitting like they should because I can't remember who is who. My one request would be a right-click option to open a menu where I can match names to faces at least.
Yeah I forgot who veronica and vanessa were lol. I didnt bother to check.

Reactions: binglebangles

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
If the MC is really this highly sought after basketball prospect with an elite level of talent then he'd enter the draft after his first season which seems like his goal, make it to the NBA or whatever it'd be called in the game and make a ton of money as soon as possible. So it could be say... six months?

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The size of this cast is ridiculous. Story beats aren't hitting like they should because I can't remember who is who. My one request would be a right-click option to open a menu where I can match names to faces at least.
I looked it up. Veronica is the teacher, that gender studies class or w/e it was and Vanessa is Nathans mom, the little kid you play ball with. Shes the waitress of one of your dates.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes