paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
I have to admit, there's a lot of drama going on now, I really cant see this going to be a smoothe ride like the rest of the game. I could be wrong.

I hope coach isn't aunty though. That plot twist would be Cliché

All that aside. I think I messed up somewhere along the way, and got Damien kicked off the team, I always had the feeling I made a bad choice at the second house with Ryker. I think I was suppose to:
"Confront Damien"
I will have to replay this weekend.

Anyone else feeling this way?

This update was really awesome, just needed more story. Story is everything, or else it would appear rushed. Picture count ok too; With 150 images, I have seen games carry a story close to two hours with that and no sandbox either.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So..is Gorg like a double agent? MC made a quick comment about how he could have messed up his other side but didnt and that his shooting arm wasnt injured. As if Gorg did it on purpose. Makes his threats to MC about not trying anything in the alley have different meaning. Gave MC every chance not to get beat up.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So..is Gorg like a double agent? MC made a quick comment about how he could have messed up his other side but didnt and that his shooting arm wasnt injured. As if Gorg did it on purpose. Makes his threats to MC about not trying anything in the alley have different meaning. Gave MC every chance not to get beat up.
with how many twists and turns have been at this point it would not surprise me if Batman showed up at his next basketball and score for his team saying he got MC's back =))))

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The size of this cast is ridiculous. Story beats aren't hitting like they should because I can't remember who is who. My one request would be a right-click option to open a menu where I can match names to faces at least.
Especially when some have various names.

It was a good update. A transitional one. The harem is growing though. He will need a harem manager and planner.:love:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
That was a nice little update. It answered pretty much all of the cliffhanger stuff so we can get right into things in the next update. That said, if there was ever a time for Harp and MC to kiss, it was in the car after he woke her up. I didn't expect that Gorg revelation. That was an interesting twist.

One thing that needs addressing though, file size. The game really needs to be split up into different chapters or the game will be massive by the end. I know he is doing the Week 1 rewrite to fix up some stuff. It would probably be for the best to have Week 1 and Week 2 be separate downloads so we don't have to download an ever increasing file every couple of weeks.

Reactions: csmk14

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
One thing that needs addressing though, file size. The game really needs to be split up into different chapters or the game will be massive by the end. I know he is doing the Week 1 rewrite to fix up some stuff. It would probably be for the best to have Week 1 and Week 2 be separate downloads so we don't have to download an ever increasing file every couple of weeks.
Its only 2.37gb right now, so it would be eaiser to just release patches, that way you dont end up needing 10+ exes by the time the game is done.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
For those that complained others that should have been arrested that weren't, how about you drink that glass of shut the fuck up now. (So many people got arrested and let go including Wendy).
Yeah, Who would've thought that the MC passing out meant he (and by proxy us) didn't have all the information /s

The Gorg thing caught me off guard, but so did the fact that he didn't seem to do as much hurt to the MC in the 0.7.7 update.
Glad he's getting some character development, and that he's working for the good guys (unless he went triple agent, and that's why he hasn't talked to Belle). But I'm still salty that he did me dirty.

Finding out the whole team is ride or die is great, ain't nobody gonna stop the WVM Stars now

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
WVM [Day 1-8 v0.8.1] Braindrop

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.37 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 778 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 760 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

natecali23

Jun 29, 2018
1st of all I love this game, it might be my favorite so don't come after me with your pitchforks... but is Willow just a bad character? Like she doesn't gel with the rest of the cast imo, is really annoying and the whole "Brubruh" thing is SUUUPER cringey to me. Does anyone else feel that way about her character or is it just me?

Reactions: mostlylurk

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
So I'm going to take a guess that these characters (Willow,Wendy,Azel) will not have sex with the MC, You know because of patreon, Unless the dev decides to make a subscribesta. But who knows

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
1st of all I love this game, it might be my favorite so don't come after me with your pitchforks... but is Willow just a bad character? Like she doesn't gel with the rest of the cast imo, is really annoying and the whole "Brubruh" thing is SUUUPER cringey to me. Does anyone else feel that way about her character or is it just me?
Seems like she's being putting up a front of being a bitch for a long time, but now that she found one of the few people she truly cares about she'll start to open up more. Now that she's let her guard down she'll start gelling with everyone better. Personally I find the Brubru thing really cute but that's just my opinion.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes