SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
All due respect but I have to disagree with you, In my opinion Hazel and MC have a lot of chemistry and the dev is being pushing the line a little bit here and there.
I really don't care about his sister and his mother but Hazel, Hazel is probably the most character that everyone wants to have some fun if you know what I mean And once again the dev is been pushing that line here and there and one day he's going to go to it if you know what I mean And if the MC and razel go through that line they'll love and relationship will be even stronger In my opinion
Its ok if you disagree with me. Totally fine with that ^^ I just sayed my opinion ^^

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Its only 2.37gb right now, so it would be eaiser to just release patches, that way you dont end up needing 10+ exes by the time the game is done.
Seeing as the images are already separated into different folders by day, it should be fairly easy to deliver those as separate rpas. With an additional one for animations and another one for scripts he'd be able to deliver new content also in the form of update patches.

This could also help immensely with delivery of the rework of week one. fShauna's backstory for instance would mostly change the script and as such would be a very small download despite touching nearly every day of the story. Only days with changed renders would really add to the patch's size.

That being said, the mean image size of the current content is roughly 350 KiB and could potentially be lowered without sacrificing perceived quality by using something like – which I did test on another games pngs (~2.6 MiB) to find the resulting webps (~180 KiB) not lacking in details even when pixel peeping. (Though if one were to really optimize the output a mix of jpegs and webps brought the mean down to ~170 KiB.)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
That being said, the mean image size of the current content is roughly 350 KiB and could potentially be lowered without sacrificing perceived quality by using something like – which I did test on another games pngs (~2.6 MiB) to find the resulting webps (~180 KiB) not lacking in details even when pixel peeping. (Though if one were to really optimize the output a mix of jpegs and webps brought the mean down to ~170 KiB.)
images are already in webp so I don't think they can get much smaller without losing quality

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Great update! I am glad that the update did not end before meeting our women at home.. only during the hugs.

I don't like when the game is over before such important moments.

As for the lack of sex scenes.. don't worry about it Braindrop! Sex isn't always important. Now enough interesting things are happening that I'm happy about it. :)

Love this game... :love:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I havent played like a year, still no hot moment with Azel ?
I advise you to read the FAQ. And even comments before.
I understand almost everyone would like scene with Azel (me too) but we can't have everything guys. Instead of writing questions about Azel, read the FAQ and don't spam these questions anymore. ;)
It has been explained on this forum so many times.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I advise you to read the FAQ. And even comments before.
I understand almost everyone would like scene with Azel (me too) but we can't have everything guys. Instead of writing questions about Azel, read the FAQ and don't spam these questions anymore. ;)
It has been explained on this forum so many times.
But Shes not his Biological Mother! :confused:

RedEldridge

Apr 20, 2020
Oh nice! I literally just finished the last update last night ( Had to player through from the start **issue on my end** so took a while ) so this is perfect timing!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Seeing as the images are already separated into different folders by day, it should be fairly easy to deliver those as separate rpas. With an additional one for animations and another one for scripts he'd be able to deliver new content also in the form of update patches.
Why would animations need to be in their own separate rpa file?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes