SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Seems like she's being putting up a front of being a bitch for a long time, but now that she found one of the few people she truly cares about she'll start to open up more. Now that she's let her guard down she'll start gelling with everyone better. Personally I find the Brubru thing really cute but that's just my opinion.
You are not the only Person ^^ I was really happy when the MC and Willow found out that there are Brother and Sister. It even get a tear on me

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
1st of all I love this game, it might be my favorite so don't come after me with your pitchforks... but is Willow just a bad character? Like she doesn't gel with the rest of the cast imo, is really annoying and the whole "Brubruh" thing is SUUUPER cringey to me. Does anyone else feel that way about her character or is it just me?
thats just you probably xD
Seems like she's being putting up a front of being a bitch for a long time, but now that she found one of the few people she truly cares about she'll start to open up more. Now that she's let her guard down she'll start gelling with everyone better. Personally I find the Brubru thing really cute but that's just my opinion.
really cute?like i disagree with you...i think there's probably not a thing cuter than that , i love the way she begins to behave around her new found brother

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so long as you don't argue against it.
as long as it's not mandatory i don't see why people need to argue against it, when it's optional you ( not you pesonally) can choose to ignore it ....like i would since from my POV it doesn't really suit the story i would think ( might be wrong but it is what it is)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I hope not. This wouldnt be fit the whole Story in my opinion
All due respect but I have to disagree with you, In my opinion Hazel and MC have a lot of chemistry and the dev is being pushing the line a little bit here and there.
I really don't care about his sister and his mother but Hazel, Hazel is probably the most character that everyone wants to have some fun if you know what I mean And once again the dev is been pushing that line here and there and one day he's going to go to it if you know what I mean And if the MC and Hazell go through that line they'll love and relationship will be even stronger but that my opinion

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
as long as it's not mandatory i don't see why people need to argue against it, when it's optional you ( not you pesonally) can choose to ignore it ....like i would since from my POV it doesn't really suit the story i would think ( might be wrong but it is what it is)
Same thoughts by me. It doesnt fit in the whole Story

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i couldn't agree more. personally, i believe those who argue against it should be ignored-you're screwing over people because you don't want an option that you're not forced to take.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes