Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Unfortunately patreon spoils everything. His fault. :confused:
So I read the FAQ and I have to say there's still hope, I mean of What the dev said and I quotes " Yes. All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable" Azel is not blood related to MC so she is not a relatives a that means they'll still hope in the air. Until the dev said otherwise, I will still have hope

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So I read the FAQ and I have to say there's still hope, I mean of What the dev said and I quotes " Yes. All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable" Azel is not blood related to MC so she is not a relatives a that means they'll still hope in the air. Until the dev said otherwise, I will still have hope
She may not be, but she looked after the MC from an early age. That also matters. Patreon will get hold of that too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Majima@22

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Until the dev said otherwise, I will still have hope
I also hope that something will happen. Because Azel is one of my favorite women in this game.
But then we have to be patient. Maybe there will be something, maybe not. Time will tell.

Reactions: Majima@22

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
images are already in webp so I don't think they can get much smaller without losing quality
Like I detailed in my quote, they very much can. And this isn't about webp in general (which is in fact not always the best tool for the job) but about choosing an appropriate quality setting for each image separately. Think of it as varibale bitrate on a macro level: while an image with a high amount of detail needs a high quality setting to not loose those details, an image of lower detail can be converted with a lower quality setting and still look very much like the original.

Why would animations need to be in their own separate rpa file?
Oh, they don't necesarrily need to be separated from the image files but that's the way the archive.rpa is set up right now. Separating them mainly proves beneficial if an animation were to be reworked or some images needed fixing. Though this mostly concerns platforms like Steam I guess (as updates would be smaller).

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I also hope that something will happen. Because Azel is one of my favorite women in this game.
But then we have to be patient. Maybe there will be something, maybe not. Time will tell.
we just have to wait and see what happens in the future but never give up hope

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She may not be, but she looked after the MC from an early age. That also matters. Patreon will get hold of that too.
Yup, Patreon in their crusade on behalf of other parties bases its rules on those of a very small part of the world and more or less stretches them beyond all credibility. Devs like Brain will have to deal with it though, since risk for them is just too big as persons, unless the patrons would start a class action against Patreon preferably from outside US for not delivering to them what is promised or get a free speech foundation interested to bear the legal burden.

Unfortunately this is extremely unlikely to happen due to the adult nature of the games in question. Not a nice easy defensible subject or very SJW, though actually that is especially why the protection is even more important in cases like this. If free speech rules are only there to protect what everyone is comfortable with, it is no longer free speech.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dev did say otherwise.

He gave an interview out and said Willow, Azel and Wendy will not be available.

TGKT

Nov 6, 2017
to be quit honest, for me it doesn't relly matter if there were lewd things or not, i personally is just glad that we get these updates. i mainly watch/read this game for the story, and if there is a bunch of lewd things in it, that just make it better, but anyway i'm not upset about how short it was since it was a good epilogue. another thumps of to the creator of this game great job dude :)

mcguill

May 10, 2020
I advise you to read the FAQ. And even comments before.
I understand almost everyone would like scene with Azel (me too) but we can't have everything guys. Instead of writing questions about Azel, read the FAQ and don't spam these questions anymore. ;)
It has been explained on this forum so many times.
Good, wont even trouble downloading the game again. Pure story games were you only have to click to advance arent really my thing and even what i played the story wasn't that good, too many characters and MC is idolized by every chick from the get go. The milf was my favourite so the game doesnt appeal much to me now.

I dont even like incest (think its disgusting, to be honest), but this isnt cleary the case.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes