May 27, 2020
With so much to discuss, why do new visitors bring it straight to incest?

I mean in the last update Natalie likes the idea of dating a bad boy, while Shauna and Jamie are just interested in cooking for him. Quite the difference in priorities for them or how MC somehow manages to not get an erection while having harper on his lap. Meanwhile Veronica and Vanessa's Mom is yet another MILF

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Because many fans will not move over, that platform is not nearly as big and able to work with the same payment providers. Now that might change if all of us fans moved over and stopped supporting on Patreon as we likely should. For now though Patreon has still got close to a monopoly and can do whatever it wants in practice. Still the censorship is by Patreon not Brain, so if have a problem with it go complain to the censor, not the dev that is forced to comply or risks to loose a big chunk of his income on a point of principle. Always easy to tell others to risk their income instead of acting yourself. :)
I'm not saying that the dev is the bad guy here and I'm sorry if I'm making him sound like the bad guy here but I'm just saying he has the option to move to subscribestar And I'm sure his fans will support them there too

Reactions: Master of Puppets

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not saying that the dev is the bad guy here and I'm sorry if I'm making him sound like the bad guy here but I'm just saying he has the option to move to subscribestar And I'm sure his fans will support them there too
Well I hope he will open a subscribestar account if just so I can continue supporting him next month. Still it is still relative small, I think it first up to us players and supporters to change, before we can ask the devs to move over en masse.

Reactions: Majima@22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure the fans will support him on subscribestar, if the fans knew about Patreon censorship
Well I think most do know, since the discussion is not new and not only in this game and still the big money is to be made on patreon for devs. Time to end it now though and let people talk about what they did enjoy in latest update.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well I think most do know, since the discussion is not new and not only in this game and still the big money is to be made on patreon for devs. Time to end it now though and let people talk about what they did enjoy in latest update.
how about the fact that Kenji/Damien/Ryker are off the team?and Ryker is if i remember correctly still in hospital?how awesome is that? ^_^ :love: :love: :love: :love:
EDIT : the only complaint i have about this update is i wish i could have seen a bit more of cedey and i wish i could have seen a interaction between MC & his biological mother ...2 complaints actually..anyhow that's it

Reactions: Player51 and DA22

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Time to end it now though and let people talk about what they did enjoy in latest update.
having Anna show up for one. Either Braindrop read everyone's theory as to the lawyer would be and changed it to her, or he was laughing at how everyone got the right idea, but then didn't think it would actually happen

Edit: added some words and fixed spellings to not look like an idiot.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
having Anna show up for one. Either Braindrop read everyone's theory as to the lawyer would be, or he was laughing at how everyone got the right idea
I missed her. It's nice that we met her again. I'm waiting for more scenes with her. (y)

Reactions: Sativa-29

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure the fans will support him on subscribestar, if the fans knew about Patreon censorship
We all know about Patreons censorship, in this case it doesn't matter.

We support a game we enjoy and don't need a certain type of content to enjoy it. The lack of incest does not harm the game in any way. The only thing it does is highlight a problem with a certain type of forum user that can't seem to handle being told no.

Subscribestar will NEVER have the numbers Patreon has because it's lack of payment options. A lot of us use PayPal for online payments and they have blacklisted Subscribestar so i'll never back a dev on there.

Just get over it. It isn't going your way.

If anything patch related is going to happen it won't be until after the game is complete and that is a long, long way off. That is also a big if.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I guess I understand the move to not have certain women be romanceable...but tbh I have been heavily led to believe that at least Hazel will be romanceable. If this is no longer the case then it kind of takes a decent chunk of my interest away. I also really liked Willow, even if she was bitchy, and then she also just so happens to be our sister. This idea is fine with me but now out of who I like the most in this game, 2 of them are now (apparently) unavailable.

Again, I understand the predicament but as someone who has been here from the get-go I find this new information (if it is true) to be a bit disappointing. I'll be patient for now though to see where we go but I'm not enthused to hear this news.

Reactions: cakeny

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I guess I understand the move to not have certain women be romanceable...but tbh I have been heavily led to believe that at least Hazel will be romanceable. If this is no longer the case then it kind of takes a decent chunk of my interest away. I also really liked Willow, even if she was bitchy, and then she also just so happens to be our sister. This idea is fine with me but now out of who I like the most in this game, 2 of them are now (apparently) unavailable.

Again, I understand the predicament but as someone who has been here from the get-go I find this new information (if it is true) to be a bit disappointing. I'll be patient for now though to see where we go but I'm not enthused to hear this news.
This isn't new information, they where never to be "fuckable"

Doh'...ninja'd by avaron...:)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Besides the family thing, I honestly am just disappointed that Willow will be a non romanceable because he decided to make her the sister. It just feels like a let down. Probably in the same way nothing will probably happen with Skye even though he's so freaking adorable.

Reactions: BTungsteno
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes