ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
He's just got out of jail with barely any sleep and injured, he's in no place to be thinking rationally at all yet.
Normally, i'd agree. However, he was quite rational when speaking with Skye. So the capability was there. It not being addressed is in the immeadiate here and now is also fine as it can still be addressed. It's just a gripe i have with how it played out.

Aug 18, 2019
i'm not going to "force" the incest train - - but there are many, MANY, developers that go-around this patreon/paypal block wall with separate releases and "patches", without losing fanbase, money, or patreon standing - - the copout after (heavily pushing) certain aspects is ridiculous

don't pussy foot around the issue, give straight reasons; there are plently of "more famous" and "more wealthy" developers than BD that still make games with incest in them (and without, i'm just trying to make a point), the FAQ page sounds like such a copout answer to that, honesty goes a long way, i love the game, but i have my doubts about the content creator and the future/completion of this game

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
i'm not going to "force" the incest train - - but there are many, MANY, developers that go-around this patreon/paypal block wall with separate releases and "patches", without losing fanbase, money, or patreon standing - - the copout after (heavily pushing) certain aspects is ridiculous

don't pussy foot around the issue, give straight reasons; there are plently of "more famous" and "more wealthy" developers than BD that still make games with incest in them (and without, i'm just trying to make a point), the FAQ page sounds like such a copout answer to that, honesty goes a long way, i love the game, but i have my doubts about the content creator and the future/completion of this game
I totally agree with you, I'm not saying that this game needs incest to be better but after what we did some things with certain characters I feel stupid to copout now. At least with the developer could do is find a way around patreon Like all the developers are doing

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I totally agree with you, I'm not saying that this game needs incest to be better but after what we did with some things with certain characters I feel stupid to copout now. At least with the developer could do is find a way alone patreon Like all the developers are doing
And some got into trouble over that, even with patches available over here. If want to hate, hate on the censor and complain to them on their platform, not a dev that is dependend of them for his income. Sad as it is that there is no real better alternative yet at the moment.

Loved fact that quick update dealt with some of the fallout from full day 7 and looking forward to more. :)

Aug 18, 2019
I totally agree with you, I'm not saying that this game needs incest to be better but after what we did with some things with certain characters I feel stupid to copout now. At least with the developer could do is find a way alone patreon Like all the developers are doing
exactly, there are tons of games on here that i like that DON'T have incest, like Harem Hotel, one of my favorite adult games of all time (you could argue over the twins, i suppose) and there is nothing wrong with that, it's never "pushed" in any capacity - - this game seems like incest was going to be a "sleeper hit" down the road, and then pulled last second

BADIK is another amazing game with absolutely no incest (one can argue over what the "Jill thing" will be); and there is nothing wrong with that because it's never pushed - - Milfy City (just for reference) is one of the most incest-laden games out there, however, it has 2 versions "Just in case" - - it can be done, honestly, i'm not trying to "force incest" on this game, but the official response just screams "cop out"

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
exactly, there are tons of games on here that i like that DON'T have incest, like Harem Hotel, one of my favorite adult games of all time (you could argue over the twins, i suppose) and there is nothing wrong with that, it's never "pushed" in any capacity - - this game seems like incest was going to be a "sleeper hit" down the road, and then pulled last second

BADIK is another amazing game with absolutely no incest (one can argue over what the "Jill thing" will be); and there is nothing wrong with that because it's never pushed - - Milfy City (just for reference) is one of the most incest-laden games out there, however, it has 2 versions "Just in case" - - it can be done, honestly, i'm not trying to "force incest" on this game, but the official response just screams "cop out"
My New Family and Away From Home and Once in al ife time are doing just okay with the patches and as far as I know the dev don't have any problems with patreon

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Simple truth is, if BD doesn't want incest in this game it's not gonna happen, no matter what some people think should happen. Saying it's wrong not to fuck the sister/mother just because you want it to happen (whether you're into incest or just think it would make sense storywise) is irrelevant. i would also advocate that it's disrespectful the the Dev that you think you know better how his game should be written.

Not to mention the enormous amount of work it would take make an incestpatch for this game.

That being said, amazing release as usual BD, way to hit me in the feels :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
My New Family and Away From Home and Once in al ife time are doing just okay with the patches and as far as I know the dev don't have any problems with patreon
Not yet no, but no guarantee they will not in (near) future. Best not to attract attention to any of those games though, before someone decides they should be looked at.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Milfy City (just for reference) is one of the most incest-laden games out there, however, it has 2 versions "Just in case
Yes but in one version of the story they can't be related. Wouldn't work in WVM. Azel is MC's landlady? Why the hell would she move? Wendy is also not related, why is she showing up? Why does she care? Willow, she's a mean girl, makes fun of mc's girlfriend and gets into a fight with another girl? Why should MC care so much about her.

If there are two versions of the story the plot doesn't make sense with no patch and it wouldn't be WVM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Those games was intended to have incest from the start, this wasnt. So to get incest here someone would have to render all new scenes.

Also, didn't MaimLain get kicked of patreon for making incestpatches?

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Those games was intended to have incest from the start, this wasnt. So to get incest here someone would have to render all new scenes.

Also, didn't MaimLain get kicked of patreon for making incestpatches?
Yes she did but she's back and now she's using subscribestar a way better website than patreon
Here the full detail for Lain
121.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why doesn't the dev move to subscribestar? If I was a dev and I had to deal with patreon BS I would move to subscribestar long ago
Because many fans will not move over, that platform is not nearly as big and able to work with the same payment providers. Now that might change if all of us fans moved over and stopped supporting on Patreon as we likely should. For now though Patreon has still got close to a monopoly and can do whatever it wants in practice as shown in your post above mine. Still the censorship is by Patreon not Brain, so if have a problem with it go complain to the censor, not the dev that is forced to comply or risks to loose a big chunk of his income on a point of principle. Always easy to tell others to risk their income instead of acting yourself. :)

Edit: For myself I was just to late this month, but due to the treatment of another game that was well within the rules even if had some incest I decided to close all my Patreon supports before November and will try to support those devs I supported in another way if available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majima@22
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes