Majima@22

May 3, 2018
We all know about Patreons censorship, in this case it doesn't matter.

We support a game we enjoy and don't need a certain type of content to enjoy it. The lack of incest does not harm the game in any way. The only thing it does is highlight a problem with a certain type of forum user that can't seem to handle being told no.

Subscribestar will NEVER have the numbers Patreon has because it's lack of payment options. A lot of us use PayPal for online payments and they have blacklisted Subscribestar so i'll never back a dev on there.

Just get over it. It isn't going your way.

If anything patch related is going to happen it won't be until after the game is complete and that is a long, long way off. That is also a big if.
I'm not saying that this game needs incest to be better but after what we did with some things with certain characters I feel stupid to copout now

Reactions: cakeny

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Besides the family thing, I honestly am just disappointed that Willow will be a non romanceable because he decided to make her the sister. It just feels like a let down. Probably in the same way nothing will probably happen with Skye even though he's so freaking adorable.
Skye will most likely be an option.

Reactions: pictures55

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Besides the family thing, I honestly am just disappointed that ????? will be a non romanceable because he decided to make her the sister. It just feels like a let down. Probably in the same way nothing will probably happen with ???? even though he's so freaking adorable.
spoilers dude, spoilers , use them , there are people who have not reached that point in the story

Reactions: Sativa-29

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Update is relative short, but it deals with a lot of the fallout of the end of day 7, so if want to see that it is well worth playing. If cliffhanger did not make you anxious for what was next you can wait I think. :)
I've been waiting a lot for this update. I was curious when the MC would be released from prison and wanted to see the reactions of the women. :D I was not disappointed. Dev did it great. It is a pity that now we have to wait again until October 24 or longer for the next update and talks with our women.

I'm glad that Dev has already returned to creating the game. And I hope he won't take such a long break again. Although I understand that sometimes Dev has to rest, and private life is more important.

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
oh and here i was waiting for the mom to have some content on this game , guess i wont ..kinda sad
so iirc there not a single one MILF then

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I've been waiting a lot for this update. I was curious when the MC would be released from prison and wanted to see the reactions of the women. :D I was not disappointed. Dev did it great. It is a pity that now we have to wait again until October 24 or longer for the next update and talks with our women.

I'm glad that Dev has already returned to creating the game. And I hope he won't take such a long break again. Although I understand that sometimes Dev has to rest, and private life is more important.
AMEN brotha

Reactions: Qmil679

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I'm pretty sure the fans will support him on subscribestar, if the fans knew about Patreon censorship
yeah, like, maybe 90 people of 2000 he has on Patreon. Devs won't move to SubscribeStar because they'll have way less subscribers than they could get on Patreon, players won't move to SubscribeStar because devs have Patreon anyway, and Patreon does whatever the fuck they want because they have no competition

Well I think most do know, since the discussion is not new and not only in this game and still the big money is to be made on patreon for devs. Time to end it now though and let people talk about what they did enjoy in latest update.
The fact there are protests going on to free MC

having Anna show up for one. Either Braindrop read everyone's theory as to the lawyer would be, or he was laughing at how everyone got the right idea
I hope it's the latter

Apr 29, 2018
Morning ya'll, just had a question: I just downloaded the update, the compressed one, and when trying to open the last save I had where day 7 ends I'm hit with "an exception has occurred" and it says while running game code there is an import error: No module named matrix.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this it'd be much appreciated!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh and here i was waiting for the mom to have some content on this game , guess i wont ..kinda sad
so iirc there not a single one MILF then
So you haven't played the game at all......

If you had you would already know how many milfs there are.

Didn't BD say that every girl (well, he is a guy but have ladyparts :) ) would be romanceable?
He did indeed.

Outside of family.

That likely includes Skye. If other trans characters are getting bedded like Shauna and P then I don't see why Skye would be excluded.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

He did indeed.

Outside of family.

That likely includes Skye. If other trans characters are getting bedded like Shauna and P then I don't see why Skye would be excluded.
in my playthrough Shauna is always female ( not that i dislike trans ...i actually like a game that includes that) but if skye is available for romance...or better said when it will be ...i'll prolly try to make it happen xD

Reactions: Repuci

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Morning ya'll, just had a question: I just downloaded the update, the compressed one, and when trying to open the last save I had where day 7 ends I'm hit with "an exception has occurred" and it says while running game code there is an import error: No module named matrix.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this it'd be much appreciated!
OEJ did you mess up on the compression?

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

He did indeed.

Outside of family.

WHAT!? No incest?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Willow has the face of an old woman. You can hide it under young, girly colored hair, but now you cannot unsee it!!!!!!1!

Also can we get some other renders then the same close ups every time we talk to someone in this game? People talk with more then their just their face you know. Body language is a thing. Show me some more of those pretty bodies, other angles then just the 'MC's eyes', it would liven this game up a whole lot!
It comes across as lazy and and easy way to crank out renders. Even more so because the only facial expressions used are happy/smiling or sad/frowning. It.IS.Boring!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Willow has the face of an old woman. You can hide it under young, girly colored hair, but now you cannot unsee it!!!!!!1!

Also can we get some other renders then the same close ups every time we talk to someone in this game? People talk with more then their just their face you know. Body language is a thing. Show me some more of those pretty bodies, other angles then just the 'MC's eyes', it would liven this game up a whole lot!
It comes across as lazy and and easy way to crank out renders. Even more so because the only facial expressions used are happy/smiling or sad/frowning. It.IS.Boring!
don't feed the trolls

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Happens every so often, takes a couple of days until they sod off then it goes back to normal.
If you say "Beetlejuice" 3 times in a row, you might attract the NTR crowd too :ROFLMAO: ... Although, with so many games that have harems that include (incest) family in them I guess some people just come to expect it where there is mom, sister etc involved. In regard of this game, I think the creator did overdo it a bit in regard of cast of characters. The "lets throw a basement dwelling princess on top" felt a bit like going overboard :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes