RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Skye will most likely be an option.
See I'm questioning that because Braindrop released a series of Character cards, but the girls (including Shauna) had like stats on the cards, but anyone who was a male, a family member or otherwise off limits didn't. Skye didn't.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Seems like she's being putting up a front of being a bitch for a long time, but now that she found one of the few people she truly cares about she'll start to open up more. Now that she's let her guard down she'll start gelling with everyone better. Personally I find the Brubru thing really cute but that's just my opinion.
I like it aswell, but I don't like it in literally every sentence. It's like those icest games that use bro/sis in every sentence to hammer it home. I think it's a little over down, but I still like it.

Reactions: ImperialD

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
there has been 11 new pages since I went to sleep, y'all are unreal LMAO

I really want to wait for the entire day but I'm about to play it just because I wanna know why are you guys talking so much

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I like it aswell, but I don't like it in literally every sentence. It's like those icest games that use bro/sis in every sentence to hammer it home. I think it's a little over down, but I still like it.
this might not be a popular opinion but personally i think we need more not less :p
not toning it down ...but more like turning it up
EDIT : or at least keeping it the way it is now

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Because imagining your adopted mom in lingerie isn't normal
You will have to fill me in on the parts of this game that are normal if you are making statements like that.

We have a college super athlete, not unheard of, who has a girlfriend that likes to share, also not really stretching the bounds of possibility ..... who then ends up the only guy in college fucking every hole he comes across regardless of whether it's his trans best friend, basement dwelling princess, mega star actress, lawyers, nurses, cheerleaders, charity workers, waitresses and quite possibly his girlfriends mother who the fuck knows?

All living under one roof provided by the worlds best fixer who also happens to have awesome tits and a pussy i'd bury my face in.

Not only that but he's superman after taking an injury on the shoulder that not only still works after a fist fight but also a blow from a baseball bat that I happen to know from seeing up close and very personal leaves a shoulder very fucked up after straying a bit too close to a fight outside a bar.

Fortunately neither of them saw fit to beat the snot out of the little girl watching them ... I was drunk and it looked like fun until bats started getting swung....

I digress.

In a "normal" world he'd be out for a veeeeeery long time getting surgery and possibly never play again.

Also the fact that his real mother drove a fucking car into people and didn't end up in jail for vehicular assault which I can tell you is very serious.

What I mean to say is .... nothing here is normal.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You will have to fill me in on the parts of this game that are normal if you are making statements like that.

We have a college super athlete, not unheard of, who has a girlfriend that likes to share, also not really stretching the bounds of possibility ..... who then ends up the only guy in college fucking every hole he comes across regardless of whether it's his trans best friend, basement dwelling princess, mega star actress, lawyers, nurses, cheerleaders, charity workers, waitresses and quite possibly his girlfriends mother who the fuck knows?

All living under one roof provided by the worlds best fixer who also happens to have awesome tits and a pussy i'd bury my face in.

Not only that but he's superman after taking an injury on the shoulder that not only still works after a fist fight but also a blow from a baseball bat that I happen to know from seeing up close and very personal leaves a shoulder very fucked up after straying a bit too close to a fight outside a bar.

Fortunately neither of them saw fit to beat the snot out of the little girl watching them ... I was drunk and it looked like fun until bats started getting swung....

I digress.

In a "normal" world he'd be out for a veeeeeery long time getting surgery and possibly never play again.

Also the fact that his real mother drove a fucking car into people and didn't end up in jail for vehicular assault which I can tell you is very serious.

What I mean to say is .... nothing here is normal.
who here can say life is normal in anyway .. most times its not ;)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes