Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Whats wrong with these Characters? Why do most of them never wear shoes, even if they are in a trashy dark and wet alley?!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the creator did overdo it a bit in regard of cast of characters. The "lets throw a basement dwelling princess on top" felt a bit like going overboard :LOL:
This is the one thing I can't disagree with.

It also highlights my problem with a few of these harem games and that's it feels like a conveyer belt system.

You have games like Sisterly Lust and Parental Love where it doesn't matter who the MC is sleeping with, you never feel like the girls are missing out because they also had things going with each other.

Here you have so many characters but none of them have anything else going on so you have a queue in place where he spends time with one girl, then moves on to the next then another etc...

It's no the only harem game with that problem and it is only really a problem for me I just don't think it would work long term, they would all want more and move on eventually.

That said I really enjoy some of the character stories and some of the plot here so I don't complain.

I do think he could do with toning down the new characters introduced maybe just a little bit. I think we have enough to go on for a while.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for all the kind word all. Don't worry I should be fine in a week or 2 once we get through the hard parts over the next few days. I come her to cheer myself up and for the most part you guys help with that. I won't stop my crazy theories so don't worry, even if I am off my game for a little bit I will go back to normal talking about this game I love. Hopefully we get to see something in the next update that helps settle us down after the crazy ending from the last update.
i'll cheer ya up .. you grumpy old shit .... go hide in your basement ... and play this update .. it cheers me up :)

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Just wanted to pop in and say the official android port is so far working perfectly (had to restart and I'm not at the new content yet).

So, big thanks to BD for that!

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I'm confused if Hazel was a character that you could never have fun with if you know what I mean Why would the dev tease her so much, When I started a game for the first time always had a feeling that Hazel was going to be a character that you could have on your harem And once the MC had that imagination of her in lingerie That feeling got stronger But now I find out that she's not going to be joining the harem of MC. I'm confused now, was that the idea from the very beginning for her or did the dev Change Har destiny?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm confused if Hazel was a character that you could never have fun with if you know what I mean Why would the dev tease her so much, When I started a game for the first time always had a feeling that Hazel was going to be a character that you could have on your harem And once the MC had that imagination of her in lingerie That feeling got stronger But now I find out that she's not going to be joining the harem of MC. I'm confused now, was that the idea from the very beginning for her or did the dev Change Har destiny?
who's Hazel ?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Who's Hazel?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No incest has ever been planned in this game!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sex with Harper yet?
It is silly question day.....

No.

Azel was never planned as a member of the harem.

They are very close and that's as far as it goes.

Reactions: ImperialD

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Are you of these people that skips all the words to get to the fap material? ;)
It's very much explained in the story as to why they aren't wearing shoes. (y)
I last played that Game in May and just picked it up again, I could not even remember any of the Girls names. But who can, the Game introduces like 5 new Girls every Update.

Reactions: binglebangles
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes