ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just assume when people talk "normal" they mean white picket fence, 2.4 children and a job in an office cubicle .... it's the rest of us that are weird.
i hear ya ..... :ROFLMAO:
i admit my life has been so fucking not normal as most would say life is supposed to be .. and thru the many many years i've been around .... jeezzzz the world isn't really normal ... i mean when was it ever ... :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Azel is pure , she needs to remain pure. :love:
ok i'm gonna say B.S. how do you know what Azel's past was .. the game doesn't mention her past .. yet .. i think pure might be a stretch .. but i would like to change that if she is pure .. yeah yeah i know it'll never happen .. but a guy can hope ,, right ;)

Swagger34

May 2, 2020
I would have never seen this amazing game if not for the f95zone share. Seriously considering my first patreon donation ever and keep up the great work!

Reactions: Krynh

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ok i'm gonna say B.S. how do you know what Azel's past was .. the game doesn't mention her past .. yet .. i think pure might be a stretch .. but i would like to change that if she is pure .. yeah yeah i know it'll never happen .. but a guy can hope ,, right ;)
i believe i have not expressed myself properly and it is my fault can't blame anyone for misunderstanding me when i suck at expressing myself :)
In my eyes Azel is pure and i want her to remain pure and while i'm on the subject i would very much prefer it if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and while my opinion and hopes might piss off a lot of people i apologize but that's what i'm hoping

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yes she did but she's back and now she's using subscribestar a way better website than patreon
Here the full detail for Lain
View attachment 854974
O.T. But that just seems like a law suite waiting to happen. I'd love to see them get taken down a few pegs with their censorship and draconian rules. I cannot see how they can have any legal say on someone's content else where just because they have a Patreon account too.

Because many fans will not move over, that platform is not nearly as big and able to work with the same payment providers. Now that might change if all of us fans moved over and stopped supporting on Patreon as we likely should. For now though Patreon has still got close to a monopoly and can do whatever it wants in practice as shown in your post above mine. Still the censorship is by Patreon not Brain, so if have a problem with it go complain to the censor, not the dev that is forced to comply or risks to loose a big chunk of his income on a point of principle. Always easy to tell others to risk their income instead of acting yourself. :)

Edit: For myself I was just to late this month, but due to the treatment of another game that was well within the rules even if had some incest I decided to close all my Patreon supports before November and will try to support those devs I supported in another way if available.
Personally I'm moving all my support over to subscribe-star. With maybe 1 exception if they're not there and stick with those Patreon dicks, they'll lose my support. (I think all mine except 1 are in the process of moving or have a subscribe-star already)

Edit: PS this ^ had nothing to do with content in or excluded from the game, just me jumping on the anti-patreon bandwagon.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
*yawns* so how's it lookin in there girls?

BB: Oh you know the usual post update insanity

SB:*brings Angel a big cup of coffee* here you go Daddy yer prolly gonna need this if yer gonna wade through all 6 pages ofshit show that built up while we were sleeping

*pats SB on the head* Thank you Kitten

SB:*purrr*

BB: :cautious: where's my headpat

*smacks BB's ass*

BB: mmm close enough...so I'll take it

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
O.T. But that just seems like a law suite waiting to happen. I'd love to see them get taken down a few pegs with their censorship and draconian rules. I cannot see how they can have any legal say on someone's content else where just because they have a Patreon account too.
Welcome to 2020. Been changing for many years now..only accelerating. Next thing you know you'll have governments forcing people to stay in their houses....

• Haha
Reactions: Player51

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I'm the only one who find more than slightly creepy and terribly "cultie" (if that word even exists) that Rachael, Harper and Belle were wearing the very same grey sweater PLUS all the girls were wearing the very same yellow pijamas?

With BD you can never know if it's just an easy way to render more pics in a shorter amount of time or if he's just kidding us with all the cult thing

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Call190Now and DA22

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i believe i have not expressed myself properly and it is my fault can't blame anyone for misunderstanding me when i suck at expressing myself :)
In my eyes Azel is pure and i want her to remain pure and while i'm on the subject i would very much prefer it if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and while my opinion and hopes might piss off a lot of people i apologize but that's what i'm hoping
no need for any apologizes ... everyone is entitled to their own opinion's ... i respect what your saying :)
but i have mine also :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
*yawns* so how's it lookin in there girls?

BB: Oh you know the usual post update insanity

SB:*brings Angel a big cup of coffee* here you go Daddy yer prolly gonna need this if yer gonna wade through all 6 pages ofshit show that built up while we were sleeping

*pats SB on the head* Thank you Kitten

SB:*purrr*

BB: :cautious: where's my headpat

*smacks BB's ass*

BB: mmm close enough...so I'll take it
I think 4 of them is the usual "can we bang Azel?" "why can't we bang Azel, this is bs" posts.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes