BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Reactions to 0.8.1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
agree with what you said especially

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Braindrop .... sex was not needed in this update at all ... everything went to perfection as usual .. can't wait to see what happens next .. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
dam .. it amazes me how your make things flow so smooth ....

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
Great Update BD!
It looks like Markus is going to end up on the team after all, getting major Rudy Movie vibes from him. So long as his attitude improves I think he'll be another wonderful addition to the roster.

Damien's arc almost seems like it will have a finality to it, off the team, out the school. Looks like he's going to have to go to another school to play ball and will end up as a villain. Least on the playthru options thus far.

MC injuries seemed a little to convenient, his non shooting arm was the one that was hurt and damaged, Like Ryker, Kenji, and Gorg wouldn't have attacked it seems kinda magic in itself, even so having hurt his opposite side can throw off his balance and still affect his overall performance. Shocking but not unexpected.

MC bio-mom Wendy just getting out of Jail after running someone over, even in defense of others also convenient, but i'm very happy she's still in the story and not in jail, we'll see how the aftermath of this event plays out for all the characters involved.

Great story so far, looking forward to the next updates!

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Reactions to 0.8.1:
About station

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I liked the update. I read the message at the end from the Developer, but i was fine that there wasnt any chocies or lewd content, because it was cleaarly an update about moving the story forward.

I feel a bit sorry for Damien though, he doesnt seem like a bad guy, he is just in a difficult position

And i am happy the Dev is finding the will to continue with this great project

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Is there a reason why the MC number is #43? Like out of all of the iconic basketball numbers why 43? :unsure:
maybe because this game is also released here ?i mean released here in a very small amount of time after being released on patreon?
Get it? 43? for free? :))))

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there a reason why the MC number is #43? Like out of all of the iconic basketball numbers why 43? :unsure:
Because that's how many ladies we're gonna be able to add to the harem.

But really no, it's just a number. Most jersey numbers don't have a significance to them until after the player is done playing or has died. Especially since the ABA/NBA has long moved away from numbers being relative to positions.

• Haha
Reactions: cakeny and -L-L-MJ-

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
[QUOTE]wolfypack431609

Apr 26, 2020106150
Today at 8:15 AM
Simple truth is, if BD doesn't want incest in this game it's not gonna happen, no matter what some people think should happen. Saying it's wrong not to fuck the sister/mother just because you want it to happen (whether you're into incest or just think it would make sense storywise) is irrelevant. i would also advocate that it's disrespectful the the Dev that you think you know better how his game should be written.

Not to mention the enormous amount of work it would take make an incestpatch for this game.

That being said, amazing release as usual BD, way to hit me in the feels :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you, well said!

@Krynh Yes but in one version of the story they can't related. Wouldn't work in WVM. Azel is MC's landlady? Why the hell would she move? Wendy is also not related, why is she showing up? Why does she care? Willow, she's a mean girl, makes fun of mc's girlfriend and gets into a fight with another girl? Why should MC care so much about her.

If there are two versions of the story the plot doesn't make sense with no patch and it wouldn't be WVM.
Exactly

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
This is still a great game. I do like the twist, however, I do wish he would give it to the coach. Harper is one of my favorites.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
TheSonderval

May 27, 20202125
Supporting (1)
Today at 8:30 AM
With so much to discuss, why do new visitors bring it straight to incest?

I mean in the last update Natalie likes the idea of dating a bad boy, while Shauna and Jamie are just interested in cooking for him. Quite the difference in priorities for them or how MC somehow manages to not get an erection while having harper on his lap. Meanwhile Veronica and Vanessa's Mom is yet another MILF
I honestly thought Valerie was MUCH younger, but I am ok with adding that GILF to the harem

Reactions: Sativa-29

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Thank you so much for this update!

And by the way, no need to apologize when you don't put any lewd content in an update. Each time you do, the updates are amazing anyway :love: At this point, if you announce the game becomes SFW, I'd still be sold after such an update! :ROFLMAO:

I was stressed out before playing and now I'm in a great mood so thanks a lot BD! (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes